Jodi Arias Penalty

25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

(I asked on Z thread but you're over here. UGH)

LMAO...one of my favorite childhood memories...and I would have gotten away with it if my damn jeans wouldnt have got caught on the fence.:eusa_pray:

And no...the other hat as cutouts around the eyes and mouth...you know...incognito.

Just like Arias' ninjas! LOL

25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

(I asked on Z thread but you're over here. UGH)

LMAO...one of my favorite childhood memories...and I would have gotten away with it if my damn jeans wouldnt have got caught on the fence.:eusa_pray:

And no...the other hat as cutouts around the eyes and mouth...you know...incognito.

That was pretty funny [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] - Santy?? where are you??

Is it true there are a bunch of people trying to get on the Z jury?

Um, well one lady had a slip of the tongue and said "I couldn't be lucky enough (to get on the jury)", she had several other slips also, including her glaring bias.

WOW. People are so stupid it amazes me every day. What other slips do tell. And biased in which direction?

Many of them have talked about it, seen all the news, the Black Panthers, the POTUS saying "he could be my son", Jesse and Al blocking their way to the grocery store, but do not have an opinion on it and none of their friends/co-workers have an opinion either. There are many opinionless people walking around

<eyeroll>

That's why I never left this thread because I didn't want to deal with looking for everyone and more hostile territory.

[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION], [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] and I shut them down. There were a lot of turtles involved - Aye was on a turtle roll today. She even had one eating a Dorito.

There's a law degree girl over there, she's good on the facts [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION].

Doritos?

You had to be there - it was in context and a bow to Aye.

Testa - I'm following everyone between these 2 threads. It's ridiculous! We've gotta figure something out before Zimmerman kicks into gear. What should we do? Who's here? Where's Tink, Testa, 25, TW (who doesn't want to talk Z)??? Paula and Feisty are here, yes? Let's all get together and decide what to do.....

Um, well one lady had a slip of the tongue and said "I couldn't be lucky enough (to get on the jury)", she had several other slips also, including her glaring bias.

WOW. People are so stupid it amazes me every day. What other slips do tell. And biased in which direction?

Many of them have talked about it, seen all the news, the Black Panthers, the POTUS saying "he could be my son", Jesse and Al blocking their way to the grocery store, but do not have an opinion on it and none of their friends/co-workers have an opinion either. There are many opinionless people walking around

<eyeroll>

yeah...and where are they when all the drivebys in Chicago are going on....oh thats different....cant play the race card on those. its getting sad to watch.

Testa - I'm following everyone between these 2 threads. It's ridiculous! We've gotta figure something out before Zimmerman kicks into gear. What should we do? Who's here? Where's Tink, Testa, 25, TW (who doesn't want to talk Z)??? Paula and Feisty are here, yes? Let's all get together and decide what to do.....

You are the trial people! From beginning to end on evidence, not all that other crap, emotion, unfounded junk and slams. Since I went out there to the frontier, I'm thinking we can do:

#Z
Did ya hear that sh!t?

Now Tink is on the other wife killer/suicide, that may be good... that's all on Tink to let us know, lol

#LC
Okay, so this is getting good

#Jo
Did you hear she's mentally ill?

I can handle 1 thread with multiple stuff easier than multiple threads to find you guys. I hate going and looking for you and somehow - we work together in some weird cyber trial way.

I don't even have to "IMO" disclaim here, we all already know all the rules.

So whatever y'all think, I'll do. That was IMO.

Im here, but I was there before I was anywhere near here earlier:eusa_whistle:

Im delving into the Z trial...just wish they would hurry up and pick the 6 lotto winners for the jury.

Im delving into the Z trial...just wish they would hurry up and pick the 6 lotto winners for the jury.

This:
Im here, but I was there before I was anywhere near here earlier

Is actually this:
:cuckoo:

You are the trial people! From beginning to end on evidence, not all that other crap, emotion, unfounded junk and slams. Since I went out there to the frontier, I'm thinking we can do:

#Z
Did ya hear that sh!t?

Now Tink is on the other wife killer/suicide, that may be good... that's all on Tink to let us know, lol

#LC

#Jo

I can handle 1 thread with multiple stuff easier than multiple threads to find you guys. I hate going and looking for you and somehow - we work together in some weird cyber trial way.

Im for convening with real problem solvers...thats what I like.

"I'm here, but I was there before I was anywhere near here earlier" is my new sig.

[I can handle 1 thread with multiple stuff easier than multiple threads to find you guys. I hate going and looking for you and somehow - we work together in some weird cyber trial way.

I agree. So, we should stay here and do a mishmash stream of consciousness deal. Whatever comes up we can comment on. Yes? :confused:

#Z
Did ya hear that sh!t?

#LC

#Jo

Im for convening with real problem solvers...thats what I like.

I'm going to 2nd 25. We can change the thread title - we just have to call on Int.... Don't say the name or they will come.

This:
Im here, but I was there before I was anywhere near here earlier

Is actually this:
:cuckoo:

Cuckoo, cuckoo...

Im in a really good mood today. The other good mood day is Thursday...thats the day I shower whether I need it or not...just givin ya guys a heads up...:wine: (closest emo I could find to a bathtub...sorry)

Testa - I thought "I" said it didn't matter what we talked about.

3rd 25. I always liked MacGyver.

[I can handle 1 thread with multiple stuff easier than multiple threads to find you guys. I hate going and looking for you and somehow - we work together in some weird cyber trial way.

I agree. So, we should stay here and do a mishmash stream of consciousness deal. Whatever comes up we can comment on. Yes? :confused:

All vote to call on Int... for a title change?

Thread title input:

Hot Trials
enter your title here
more title names
something else
yada yada

All vote to call on Int... for a title change?

Thread title input:

Hot Trials
enter your title here
more title names
something else
yada yada

Im torn between "enter your title here" and "more title names"....can I sleep on it?

Forum List

Back