Jodi Arias Penalty

I know GOSH DANGIT! I was over on the other one looking for you, I can't find you, can't find anyone, can't find myself!

Where the hell is everyone??? I've been jumping from Z to here, dammit! LOL! And I missed the Seacat presser too so cannot comment on it. Bummer. I'm such a trial loser today! 8-(

You didn't miss much trust me.

I know GOSH DANGIT! I was over on the other one looking for you, I can't find you, can't find anyone, can't find myself!

That's why I never left this thread because I didn't want to deal with looking for everyone and more hostile territory.

Is it true there are a bunch of people trying to get on the Z jury?

Um, well one lady had a slip of the tongue and said "I couldn't be lucky enough (to get on the jury)", she had several other slips also, including her glaring bias.

That's why I never left this thread because I didn't want to deal with looking for everyone and more hostile territory.

[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION], [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] and I shut them down. There were a lot of turtles involved - Aye was on a turtle roll today. She even had one eating a Dorito.

There's a law degree girl over there, she's good on the facts [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION].

Um, well one lady had a slip of the tongue and said "I couldn't be lucky enough (to get on the jury)", she had several other slips also, including her glaring bias.

WOW. People are so stupid it amazes me every day. What other slips do tell. And biased in which direction?

[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION], [MENTION=43884]SantaFeWay[/MENTION] and I shut them down. There were a lot of turtles involved - Aye was on a turtle roll today. She even had one eating a Dorito.

There's a law degree girl over there, she's good on the facts [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION].

Doritos?

I just don't like the "L'il Trayvon" stuff. Unproductive.

Yes, Tink...lots of nasties on other threads. But it's so confusing bouncing from thread to thread.

25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

(I asked on Z thread but you're over here. UGH)

25 - Is that you in your creeping-in-the-neighbor's-backyards-changing-their-channels outfit?

(I asked on Z thread but you're over here. UGH)

LMAO...one of my favorite childhood memories...and I would have gotten away with it if my damn jeans wouldnt have got caught on the fence.:eusa_pray:

And no...the other hat as cutouts around the eyes and mouth...you know...incognito.

Last edited:

WOW. People are so stupid it amazes me every day. What other slips do tell. And biased in which direction?

That potential juror is based towards the prosecution.

Forum List

Back