Jodi Arias Penalty

The only thing Arias is afraid of is not being the center of attention and not getting her way. She could care less about anyone or anything else unless it's someone or something she can use to get her way.

Which is why she would be afraid of being found guilty, not much getting your way in prison or on death row.

Funny how the defense fought to try and disprove the prosecution's witness on BPD; now the defense accepts it and is going to use it. I thought they weren't allowed to change strategies at this point, but who knows!

I don't think its considered a change of strategy so much as that if that's what the jury believed it was and it was considered proven then why not go with it. What are they going to keep arguing self defense when obviously the jury didn't buy it and the new jury has to go with the previous findings.

Who is doing this press conference do we know?

Thanks [MENTION=43886]animallover[/MENTION]

Who's this girl they are talking to is it Vashti's niece? What a pretty girl poor thing.

OH wow I thought this girl was a teen she looks so young but she just said her husband.

Where the hell is everyone??? I've been jumping from Z to here, dammit! LOL! And I missed the Seacat presser too so cannot comment on it. Bummer. I'm such a trial loser today! 8-(

Forum List

Back