Jodi Arias Penalty

I heard on Dr Drew...have to admit...I was feeling sorry too. You know these threats on people are ridiculous...invading her facebook and stuff...she has a kid for Cs sakes. Leave these people alone.

Jodis going away for awhile and by the time she would get out even with parole I will be a few years from collecting social security...lol.

That extra 6 months they are asking for is ridiculous...they are just stalling her date with hell. That or they are admitting they are incompetent and unprepared.

The way I see it either way she is going to die in prison so why all the hoopla why is it so important that she die sooner rather than later. At this point it's all the same in my eyes.

Good question, tink. I think the DP sentence is all about isolation vs general population liberties. I think the family wants death for obvious reasons, but I think they have just had it with her.

I mean I'm so irritated with her, I can barely look at her...I cant even imagine the disdain they must have for her.

Hey thanks for replying to me...I dont like it when you are mad at me...I can hardly get through the day:D:eusa_shifty:

I AZ doesn't she get ISO at least the first 3-5 years anyway. To me I'm done with her lock her up throw away the key that's it. I don't care what happens after that.

On the Patty video at 2:25 she says "now that she wasn't convicted, I kind of fear my safety again". Does she mean not sentenced? She's just a confused person?

Yes, I believe not sentenced on the penalty phase. She's made it clear she does not support or condone what Jodi did. She seems to not want to have anything to do with any of it now.

The way I see it either way she is going to die in prison so why all the hoopla why is it so important that she die sooner rather than later. At this point it's all the same in my eyes.

Good question, tink. I think the DP sentence is all about isolation vs general population liberties. I think the family wants death for obvious reasons, but I think they have just had it with her.

I mean I'm so irritated with her, I can barely look at her...I cant even imagine the disdain they must have for her.

Hey thanks for replying to me...I dont like it when you are mad at me...I can hardly get through the day:D:eusa_shifty:

I AZ doesn't she get ISO at least the first 3-5 years anyway. To me I'm done with her lock her up throw away the key that's it. I don't care what happens after that.

Thats right...I forgot about that. Why do they get ISO for the first 3-5 yrs?

I didn't post the motion but I said this morning about how it could be continued till 2014 I was surprised no one had anything to say about that

OMG - under II RELEVANT LAW - there it is, the Nurmster saying Patty couldn't testify because of threats, having his motions for mistrial/getting off the defense denied and then pitching his fit and saying FINE! we're not calling any witnesses then! and taking his ball and going home. Now he's saying her rights were violated for that. He set that one up and now he wants a hearing (in part) on what HE did.

Does anyone know if Judge Sherry ruled on this yet or if she crumpled it in a little ball and set it on fire?

I haven't heard anything on it.

Lol. Hope you have fun and call a taxi...

Yeah he had his favorite treat today. Strawberries. And his name is Oreo. Uses a litter box and thinks he is just one of the cats. Lol
That is awesome how did you train him to use a litter box? My sisters cat uses the toilet I should have trained my youger one that way but it was too late for my older one so I figured what's the point.

OMG...I would die laughing if I saw that.

This is during traing I was trying to find one after training was done but I can't find it at the moment https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/522583_3106613389816_191938344_n.jpg

$jodi1.jpg

I hate NG too. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl.
I feel bad about her fiance being murdered....BUT if I ever had to live with that woman, I'd kill MYSELF.

NG is so rude to her guests...and half the time she misses the point. I dont know how she even gets guests to show up on there. Sometimes she is right and then its cool when she lowers the hammer on stupidity...but then other times shes the dumb one and then she acts like its her show and I can be as mean as I want.

I agree...I couldnt live with her either. And her poor husband now...all she talks about is her fiance that was murdered...he must feel like chopped liver.

I do like Dr Drew though...I hardly ever miss that show.

Last edited:
[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION] can you see this video?
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=3296561498400" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I hate NG too. With a passion. She makes my skin crawl.
I feel bad about her fiance being murdered....BUT if I ever had to live with that woman, I'd kill MYSELF.

NG is so rude to her guests...and half the time she misses the point. I dont know how she even gets guests to show up on there. Sometimes she is right and then its cool when she lowers the hammer on stupidity...but then other times shes the dumb one and then she acts like its her show and I can be as mean as I want.

I agree...I couldnt live with her either. And her poor husband now...all she talks about is her fiance that was murdered...he must feel like chopped liver.

Don't forget, she starts acting like she's going to cry every time she mentions her ex-fiancee and her kids.

Thats right...I forgot about that. Why do they get ISO for the first 3-5 yrs?
Because AZ is freaking weird and they do all kinds of things I can't explain lol

[MENTION=43882]Tink[/MENTION] - jump on the Tweeter - the old account IS there, but there's a new account @jodiannaria - no "s", with the "sorry" quoting herself tweet and the old ones, then a new one on June 2nd:

Jodi Arias &#8207;@JodiAnnAria 2 Jun
Forgiveness.

Did she change account names or get an alias?

Last edited:
Thank you, AL...taking my dad to the Tigers Game for Fathers Day...one of us has to stop drinking before the 7th inning so we can get home...that will more than likely have to be me lol...:alcoholic:

Your bunny is cute...and hes a eater...he just likes to eat thats all...lol.

Lol. Hope you have fun and call a taxi...

Yeah he had his favorite treat today. Strawberries. And his name is Oreo. Uses a litter box and thinks he is just one of the cats. Lol
That is awesome how did you train him to use a litter box? My sisters cat uses the toilet I should have trained my youger one that way but it was too late for my older one so I figured what's the point.

I noticed he always went to the same spot to use the bathroom so i put the cedar shavings in a cat litter box and he hops in it and uses it. The trick to it also is that they like to use the bathroom while they eat, yeah I know gross and yuck, but its true. I put his hay next to the litter box and it worked.

Forum List

Back