Jodi Arias Penalty

The damn juror who voted guilty but didn't vote death got threats- that's insane. I'm telling you I think some of these people are even crazier than JA if that's possible.

What do you guys think about this one? 2 weeks pass before baby reported missing | HLNtv.com

I think that jurors should learn something from this case and NOT do interviews. I think the jurors' identities should be sealed from the public.

I agree. Especially if they don't want to be known. Some of the CA jurors had to move and leave jobs and go into hiding that's absurd.

Talking about jurors being known, I don't think jury selection should be broadcast. I'm watching the Z trial and some of these potentials will never be picked but all can hear their voices and their views. They're on live internet feed answering pretty personal questions including racial view/issues, jobs, what TV channels they watch and newspapers they read and how frequently. A lot of personal info. I don't need to hear all of that live. Don't get me wrong, it's interesting for sure, but I think it's an invasion of privacy for citizens who are just doing their civic duty showing up because they were summoned. So we hear from them during this process, then they're shrouded in secrecy once the trial starts but the newspeople all know what they said and can play the tapes back afterwards. IDK. Seems odd and unnecessary to have this process so open.

I had to come back and tell you happy early fathers day Troy! I don't know if ill get a chance to be on much bc I have to work so much the next 3 days.

I had to come back and tell you happy early fathers day Troy! I don't know if ill get a chance to be on much bc I have to work so much the next 3 days.

Thank you, AL...taking my dad to the Tigers Game for Fathers Day...one of us has to stop drinking before the 7th inning so we can get home...that will more than likely have to be me lol...:alcoholic:

Your bunny is cute...and hes a eater...he just likes to eat thats all...lol.

Poor Patti :( I feel bad for her really. Just heard her on Dr drew.

I heard on Dr Drew...have to admit...I was feeling sorry too. You know these threats on people are ridiculous...invading her facebook and stuff...she has a kid for Cs sakes. Leave these people alone.

Jodis going away for awhile and by the time she would get out even with parole I will be a few years from collecting social security...lol.

That extra 6 months they are asking for is ridiculous...they are just stalling her date with hell. That or they are admitting they are incompetent and unprepared.

Thank you, AL...taking my dad to the Tigers Game for Fathers Day...one of us has to stop drinking before the 7th inning so we can get home...that will more than likely have to be me lol...:alcoholic:

Lol. Hope you have fun and call a taxi...

Yeah he had his favorite treat today. Strawberries. And his name is Oreo. Uses a litter box and thinks he is just one of the cats. Lol

Yeah he had his favorite treat today. Strawberries. And his name is Oreo. Uses a litter box and thinks he is just one of the cats. Lol

LMAO...hey question...are his ears always down like that or do they prop up sometimes?

LMAO...hey question...are his ears always down like that or do they prop up sometimes?

Sometimes but not all the way up. And he is demanding about attention.

Talking about jurors being known, I don't think jury selection should be broadcast. I'm watching the Z trial and some of these potentials will never be picked but all can hear their voices and their views. They're on live internet feed answering pretty personal questions including racial view/issues, jobs, what TV channels they watch and newspapers they read and how frequently. A lot of personal info. I don't need to hear all of that live. Don't get me wrong, it's interesting for sure, but I think it's an invasion of privacy for citizens who are just doing their civic duty showing up because they were summoned. So we hear from them during this process, then they're shrouded in secrecy once the trial starts but the newspeople all know what they said and can play the tapes back afterwards. IDK. Seems odd and unnecessary to have this process so open.

I haven't been watching any of it, but that strikes me as much worse. They have no choice but to show up for jury duty. Jurors who give interviews, after the trial, are doing that through their own free will.

I totally agree, I also think motions should not be televised, many of these jurors listened to the motions, heard the rulings and then talked about them during questioning. If a motion is denied and you heard all the arguments about it - errrrrrrr. that's kind of stoopid.

I haven't been watching any of it, but that strikes me as much worse. They have no choice but to show up for jury duty. Jurors who give interviews, after the trial, are doing that through their own free will.

Agree, SF....dont think it should be televised even the audio...I know its public info, but whenever anything is televised like that and they know it....it seems to me that some of their views might be altered slightly so as not to embarrass themselves or be more politically correct.

Plus, what you said the personal views that get outed....its almost like some of the jurors are on trial sometimes...lol.

Like TW said...they have no choice at this point. After the trial they do and thats different.

Agree, SF....dont think it should be televised even the audio...I know its public info, but whenever anything is televised like that and they know it....it seems to me that some of their views might be altered slightly so as not to embarrass themselves or be more politically correct.

Plus, what you said the personal views that get outed....its almost like some of the jurors are on trial sometimes...lol.

Like TW said...they have no choice at this point. After the trial they do and thats different.

and......just because they don't show their faces doesn't mean people won't recognize them. If someone is familiar with the potential juror, they'll recognize him/her by voice.

Forum List

Back