Jodi Arias Penalty

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnAria 16 May
The news that my attorney wants to abandon my case is false. You can attack me but don't attack the people that are just doing their jobs.

That's why they filed to dump it multiple times.

This Twitter account is a joy ride in delusion.

Maybe DB switched over to that one, thinking she wouldn't get caught since she isn't keeping up the other? Or maybe, all of sudden, the faker of the account will write something outlandish? Not that Arias's acct isn't outlandish, just that the new one might turn into a joke?

Jodi Arias ‏@JodiAnnAria 14 May
The media has given me the image of a monster. Don't judge a person till you get to know them.

No, pretty sure the autopsy and crime scene photos gave her that image... and the 18 days on the stand when everyone "got to know her".

I don't think thats really her, until its confirmed I will just assume its yet another spoof account happens all the time.

I don't think thats really her, until its confirmed I will just assume its yet another spoof account happens all the time.

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting for it to explode into something else.

[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION] can you see this video?
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=3296561498400" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hey Tink...I tried and got this message:

Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

OMG...is this a video of the cat on the toilet?...cause if it is, Im gonna be really upset that I cant see it:hmpf:
It's my sisters video I don't know how to get it off there it's the cat pooping in the toilet

Jodi Arias &#8207;@JodiAnnAria 16 May
The news that my attorney wants to abandon my case is false. You can attack me but don't attack the people that are just doing their jobs.

Maybe DB switched over to that one, thinking she wouldn't get caught since she isn't keeping up the other? Or maybe, all of sudden, the faker of the account will write something outlandish? Not that Arias's acct isn't outlandish, just that the new one might turn into a joke?

Some of these are identical and the same date as the other account.

I think it's one of her peeps - apparently, she's got a whole "team" of peeps, I don't know what all the fuss is about getting some of them together to testify on her behalf.

Jodi Arias &#8207;@JodiAnnAria 16 May

Some of these are identical and the same date as the other account.

I think it's one of her peeps - apparently, she's got a whole "team" of peeps, I don't know what all the fuss is about getting some of them together to testify on her behalf.

It's clear that it's not the story she wants to tell.

I think it is incredibly unfair to have citizens sequestered. It is punishment for being a registered voter, a citizen, and being selected as a juror. I would go absolutely nuts and beg to be released. You can't go home, but the defendant can. You aren't trusted, but the defendant is. Totally crazy.

I agree and disagree with this at the same time. I don't know what the solution is because anyway you look at it someones rights will be trampled. Either the jurors, the defendant or the free press.

Being sequestered is a hardship on people who have done no wrong, or aren't accused of having done wrong. And they are paid crap to endure it. Add to that, that sequestering isn't a guarantee, by any stretch of the imagination, that loved ones aren't going to relay information, or that information isn't going to somehow seep in. Further, Jurors subjected to those conditions can develop a sort of Stockholm Syndrome and become more susceptible to bullying and being persuaded by the strongest personalities of the group; either for or against the benefit of the defendant.
I find it ironic that FL, where every piece of crappy minutiae is released to the public, even if it is never used as evidence in a trial, is where the practice of sequestering becomes a necessity. Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

Also, I felt like you, Tink, I was on the forum and everyone disappeared ,lol.
I think the answer might be to not release everything until after trials are over but who knows I don't know how to do it. The other part of the argument I found flawed is that people accused aren't necessarily guilty and have much more on the line. I think its unfair all the way around. A friend of mine was sequestered for 3 weeks once we were just talking about it the other day.

I was here but I was having a lot of issues with my computer it suddenly decided it was the year 2056 and wouldn't let me on any websites. Hubby remote logged in and fixed it.

I read on that facebook site that one of the aunts is boycotting a Martinez book, on change.org, about the trial. Is there even such a thing? I hadn't heard that he was writing a book about the case.

I agree and disagree with this at the same time. I don't know what the solution is because anyway you look at it someones rights will be trampled. Either the jurors, the defendant or the free press.

Being sequestered is a hardship on people who have done no wrong, or aren't accused of having done wrong. And they are paid crap to endure it. Add to that, that sequestering isn't a guarantee, by any stretch of the imagination, that loved ones aren't going to relay information, or that information isn't going to somehow seep in. Further, Jurors subjected to those conditions can develop a sort of Stockholm Syndrome and become more susceptible to bullying and being persuaded by the strongest personalities of the group; either for or against the benefit of the defendant.
I find it ironic that FL, where every piece of crappy minutiae is released to the public, even if it is never used as evidence in a trial, is where the practice of sequestering becomes a necessity. Something is seriously wrong with that picture.

I think the answer might be to not release everything until after trials are over but who knows I don't know how to do it. The other part of the argument I found flawed is that people accused aren't necessarily guilty and have much more on the line. I think its unfair all the way around. A friend of mine was sequestered for 3 weeks once we were just talking about it the other day.

I was here but I was having a lot of issues with my computer it suddenly decided it was the year 2056 and wouldn't let me on any websites. Hubby remote logged in and fixed it.

That's odd. Did he say what caused it?

When I had an old Mac it would revert back to the 60's or 70's after it had to be forced shut down, sometimes. But it was on its way out.
Also, it was not from the 60's or 70's, it was from the mid 2000's.

I read on that facebook site that one of the aunts is boycotting a Martinez book, on change.org, about the trial. Is there even such a thing? I hadn't heard that he was writing a book about the case.

I haven't heard anything about him writing a book but I'd bet real money that he will.

No idea some fluke wouldn't let me log in to my ims either

When I had an old Mac it would revert back to the 60's or 70's after it had to be forced shut down, sometimes. But it was on its way out.

I was trying to travel into the future for you guys to let you know the outcome of this case so we could forget her. But the universe said no.

No idea some fluke wouldn't let me log in to my ims either

Uh-oh.

I was trying to travel into the future for you guys to let you know the outcome of this case so we could forget her. But the universe said no.

I guess mine was sending me to the past so I could meet the young Steve Jobs and save him from cancer, or something.

now he wants me to run a virus scan but I don't wanna I have things to do why can't I just travel into the future

Hey Tink, I know you like cats, did you see the article in National Geographic about wild Tigers getting distemper from dogs? Apparently, it makes them fearless, they enter closely by humans, and then poachers or villagers who fear them are able to kill them easily. Pretty sad.

Forum List

Back