Jodi Arias Penalty

now he wants me to run a virus scan but I don't wanna I have things to do why can't I just travel into the future

Can't you just run it and continue doing whatever?

No because the most effective way is to do it in safemode which shuts off all the stuff I wanna do. My computer seems fine right now.

[MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION] can you see this video?
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=3296561498400" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Hey Tink...I tried and got this message:

Video Unavailable
This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

OMG...is this a video of the cat on the toilet?...cause if it is, Im gonna be really upset that I cant see it:hmpf:
It's my sisters video I don't know how to get it off there it's the cat pooping in the toilet

Oh great...its okay...thanks for trying:eusa_angel:

..only 3,200 tigers exist in the wild in 13 Asian countries&#8212;a 93 percent reduction of their historic range."

Wow. We need to wake up and protect habitat, prosecute poachers, and vaccinate dogs before we lose the last wild things.

When I had an old Mac it would revert back to the 60's or 70's after it had to be forced shut down, sometimes. But it was on its way out.
Also, it was not from the 60's or 70's, it was from the mid 2000's.

I was trying to travel into the future for you guys to let you know the outcome of this case so we could forget her. But the universe said no.

The universe said NO because it doesn't think Jodi is important.

now he wants me to run a virus scan but I don't wanna I have things to do why can't I just travel into the future

Let it run later when you're asleep. (That's what I do.)

Forum List

Back