Jodi Arias Penalty

I'm guessing everyone is on the Zimmerman thread today let me know how it's going!

Hey Paula! Cute pic! I haven't seen it still waiting to see if I can find it online it may be a while I didn't get the casey movie for months. I heard its cheesy but that's what I expect from lifetime. People gave it good reviews which surprised me. All the reviews say the actress looks like JA but I think they are crazy. I know her from lost and I've seen the side by side pics they look nothing alike. Did they do the gun first or last?

She's been tweeting the last few days
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23 Jun
My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: "Why do people find it so easy to hate but so hard to love?"
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23 Jun
Please Don't send any photos I'm not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Jun
I drew a Bighorn Sheep, now at Jodi Arias Art | Art Auction . These are beautiful animals native to the Southwestern United States.
Expand
Geraldo Rivera ‏@GeraldoRivera 24 May
Am I the only one who thinks Nancy Grace's relentless cheer leading for Jodi Arias' death gross & excessive? The anchor as executioner?!
Retweeted by Jodi Arias
Expand
I'm not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don't know yet if I will plea or appeal.
Expand
Let's clear up any confusion. Anyone asking 4 donation$ right now on my behalf 4 my appeals is not legit.
Expand
For the last 3 nites, Estrella's kitchen served dinner in Styrofoam containers to nearly 2,000 ppl per nite. Sorry, planet.
Expand
To all those worrying who is tweeting for me NO IT IS NOT DONAVAN. Thank you.

I just saw a tweet from some reporter that says Wilmott whispered to Flores when she came out of chambers "miss me"

Hey Paula! Cute pic! I haven't seen it still waiting to see if I can find it online it may be a while I didn't get the casey movie for months. I heard its cheesy but that's what I expect from lifetime. People gave it good reviews which surprised me. All the reviews say the actress looks like JA but I think they are crazy. I know her from lost and I've seen the side by side pics they look nothing alike. Did they do the gun first or last?

Stabs first and then the gun shot. It was kinda odd to me that they seemed to get most of the facts wrong. I mean if your gonna say its based on a true story wouldn't you use stuff that you know is true?. Not that good at all but you gotta see it just to see all the crap they mixed up. Idk its just not what I thought it would be. But it was still hard to watch the part where she murders him. Made me sick at my stomach.

Stabs first and then the gun shot. It was kinda odd to me that they seemed to get most of the facts wrong. I mean if your gonna say its based on a true story wouldn't you use stuff that you know is true?. Not that good at all but you gotta see it just to see all the crap they mixed up. Idk its just not what I thought it would be. But it was still hard to watch the part where she murders him. Made me sick at my stomach.

I might have just found it online I'll let you know in a bit. The stab and gun shot is what pros argued. Based on a true story is just that based. They usually take much creative license with the rest. What facts are you talking about?

I"m watching it now Paula someone put it on youtube so I'm watching before it gets taken down

Hey al...id like to see it...i missed it...do you know when its on again?

Hey al...id like to see it...i missed it...do you know when its on again?

It's on youtube that's where I'm watching now. theres a link on the state v facebook

@ Tink Yea its pretty bad. They even get the wrong finger and hand in the trial part. Lol let me know when you get done what you think. I'm gonna be back later.

Im gonna watch it later tonight...Ill let you guys know how to feel about it, okay?

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] ...:dance:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back