Jodi Arias Penalty

Yeah I posted the tweets yesterday I wonder what gives? And also there was an article about her trying to take a plea for life but with no appeals. I doubt that would happen. I wouldn't make that deal but I'm smarter than she is.

She probably wants a plea for life w/possibility of parole, no appeals. I know there is no parole now, but I bet that is what she's hoping to get. Then later she will put out a statement about how she wanted a plea, but the state wouldn't take it.

I don't see her giving up a right to appeal. She still thinks she is going to get out some day, and giving that up would be giving up all hope. I do not see that happening for her. And if I was her ( which I never would be) I would not make that deal either.

Yeah I posted the tweets yesterday I wonder what gives? And also there was an article about her trying to take a plea for life but with no appeals. I doubt that would happen. I wouldn't make that deal but I'm smarter than she is.

She probably wants a plea for life w/possibility of parole, no appeals. I know there is no parole now, but I bet that is what she's hoping to get. Then later she will put out a statement about how she wanted a plea, but the state wouldn't take it.

I don't see her giving up a right to appeal. She still thinks she is going to get out some day, and giving that up would be giving up all hope. I do not see that happening for her. And if I was her ( which I never would be) I would not make that deal either.

She should make peace with what she did, accept life and give the Alexander family peace. If I did something like that, with the viciousness, brutality and suffering of the victim, I don't think I could live with myself. Every day would be a living hell.

I don't think she should ever get out. She's not sorry, at least not in any real sense for the victim(s).

The sidebars on that link are interesting.

The side bar about LaViolette makes her appear incredibly arrogant in disobeying the judge and dishonest as well. Arias sure had a temper, smacking dogs and squeezing cats, etc.

Spot on...she's dumb and dumber...appeal? So youre telling me theres a chance...oh goodie!

She should make peace with what she did, accept life and give the Alexander family peace. If I did something like that, with the viciousness, brutality and suffering of the victim, I don't think I could live with myself. Every day would be a living hell.

That's just it; nothing she did bothers her one bit since she sees herself as the victim.

Spot on...she's dumb and dumber...appeal? So youre telling me theres a chance...oh goodie!

In JA's mind, there's always a chance for something. :eusa_silenced:

In JA's mind, there's always a chance for something. :eusa_silenced:

Well she doesnt have a chance with me...because thanks to you gals, I know what to look for now...whew!

:banana2:

The difference is you have a conscience I'm not sure she does. I'm guessing she doesn't

I ventured off this thread and actually saw someone write a post in which they said " I see no issue with a white's only resturant."

Yup... that's the last time I do that. Now I know why I don't browse around I can not deal with that level of stupid asshole.

I ventured off this thread and actually saw someone write a post in which they said " I see no issue with a white's only resturant."

Yup... that's the last time I do that. Now I know why I don't browse around I can not deal with that level of stupid asshole.

What about the restaurants that only serve crackers with their salads?:disbelief:

You need to laugh more...youre so serious all the time.

Last edited:
Troy,
You don't know me so you have no idea how much I laugh or don't laugh. I laugh plenty. I don't however consider racism funny.

Is Jodi getting the needle or not, this is all I want to know.

If a man had done this to any woman for any reason, he would already be scheduled for death

A man would not be already scheduled for death, people of both genders sit on death row for years.

A man would not be already scheduled for death, people of both genders sit on death row for years.

I am being sarcastic. But you have to admit, the jury may not have had a problem giving death to a man that did this to a woman

I am being sarcastic. But you have to admit, the jury may not have had a problem giving death to a man that did this to a woman

No question...but this isnt the norm for women, so I guess the break goes to Jodi:eusa_angel:

But yeah, a man that butchered a woman this bad would have been put to death I believe and deservingly so.

In fact, the foreman on the jury probably would have saw it much differently.

Well there was a man that stabbed his gf many times in the shower that was in court with this same Judge during the JA trial and he actually got 2nd degree and life. You never know.
I actually think if she wasn't a woman this case wouldn't have gotten near the amount of attention and her trial may have gone differently all together. We'll never know.

Forum List

Back