Jodi Arias Penalty

Im gonna watch it later tonight...Ill let you guys know how to feel about it, okay?

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] ...:dance:

That's funny Troy. Has Testa seen it? I didn't think she liked lifetime too well or that may have been TW idk.

OMG...testa is a SHE?...all this time...I thought...O nevermind...:eusa_angel:

Im cracking myself up today...sorry people, Im in a mood.

at least they got the bangs right haha

Lol. Yeah. That's about it though.
Why didn't they use peoples real names in the movie? For privacy or what?

That's what I'm guessing. The beyond the headlines thing was interesting but nothing new learned there. Who was the guy they called Nick?

I'm not sure who it is. I got confused. Lol

I love love love your avi picture. So freaking cute!

Lol. Yeah. That's about it though.
Why didn't they use peoples real names in the movie? For privacy or what?

That's what I'm guessing. The beyond the headlines thing was interesting but nothing new learned there. Who was the guy they called Nick?

I'm not sure who it is. I got confused. Lol

I love love love your avi picture. So freaking cute!

Yeah I have no idea who his "best friend Nick" is supposed to be.

She had to wear the shirt last night. It actually calms her down and she was acting like a nut last night. She didn't mean to but she nearly took out my eye. I have a scratch under my eye now. I put the shirt on her and trimmed her nails. We started putting the shirt on her after the shelter botched her spay and it was to keep her from biting the stitches (why they used external stitches on a kitten I still don't know). It wasn't long enough to cover the stitches but we found that it calmed her down immensely and also kept her from jumping and tearing them. So now whenever she's getting to wild we put it on her and she instantly calms down and gets very lovey dovey it's quite strange. It's been so long since she's worn one though that when I put it on her I found that its a bit too small and I think the next size up is probably too big since they are sized for dogs not cats. Guess that will be the end of the shirts.

Well I watched the Lifetime Jodi Arias movie and I have come to the conclusion that:

YOU WOMEN ARE WHACKO!...NUTS!...CRACKERS!...BANANAS!...LOST YOUR COOKIES!....CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!...HEEBY JEEBY CREEPY!...Complete LOONEY TUNES!

...and some other foods that I just cant think of right now.

:ack-1::scared1::50:

^^Thats how you should feel about it!

Last edited:
Well I watched the Lifetime Jodi Arias movie and I have come to the conclusion that:

YOU WOMEN ARE WHACKO!...NUTS!...CRACKERS!...BANANAS!...LOST YOUR COOKIES!....CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS!...HEEBY JEEBY CREEPY!

...and some other foods that I just cant think of right now.

:ack-1::scared1::50:

^^Thats how you should feel about it!

I agree with tink troy. You can't say all. But you could say Jodi is definitely all the foods you named. Lol

We could say the same. There are a lot of psychos out there of both genders.

Can't lump us all into the same category hahahah

Touche...but how do us dudes know until its too late? Us poor guys are confused.:tomato:

If someone only wants to talk about you or only about them, heed the warning. There's rarely any middle ground there; it's one or the other. Likewise, it's the same for having something to do - they only want to do what you like or what they like - no middle ground. They're self-centered and could really give a rats ass about who or what they hurt. Control is another big clue - they want all of it and for you to have none. They don't want you to have or hang around your friends - this includes phone calls! They'll alienate you from anyone/everyone you know, including family. These are just a few things to watch for. I'm speaking from experience based on what my ex put me and my kids through.

Can't lump us all into the same category hahahah

Touche...but how do us dudes know until its too late? Us poor guys are confused.:tomato:

If someone only wants to talk about you or only about them, heed the warning. There's rarely any middle ground there; it's one or the other. Likewise, it's the same for having something to do - they only want to do what you like or what they like - no middle ground. They're self-centered and could really give a rats ass about who or what they hurt. Control is another big clue - they want all of it and for you to have none. They don't want you to have or hang around your friends - this includes phone calls! They'll alienate you from anyone/everyone you know, including family. These are just a few things to watch for. I'm speaking from experience based on what my ex put me and my kids through.

Hmmmm....interesting.

Arias is tweeting up a storm all of a sudden. See what happens when I step away for real life:

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23 Jun

My friend Griz wrote me and posed an interesting Q: "Why do people find it so easy to hate but so hard to love?"
Expand
Jodi Arias Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 23 Jun

Please Don't send any photos I'm not allowed to receive them. MCSO;s website is misleading.
Expand
Jodi Arias Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Jun

I drew a Bighorn Sheep, now at Jodi Arias Art | Art Auction . These are beautiful animals native to the Southwestern United States.
Expand
Geraldo Rivera Geraldo Rivera ‏@GeraldoRivera 24 May

Am I the only one who thinks Nancy Grace's relentless cheer leading for Jodi Arias' death gross & excessive? The anchor as executioner?!
Retweeted by Jodi Arias
Expand

I'm not currently accepting donations 4 appeals. Just don't know yet if I will plea or appeal.
Expand

Let's clear up any confusion. Anyone asking 4 donation$ right now on my behalf 4 my appeals is not legit.
Expand

For the last 3 nites, Estrella's kitchen served dinner in Styrofoam containers to nearly 2,000 ppl per nite. Sorry, planet.
Expand
Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 22 Jun

To all those worrying who is tweeting for me NO IT IS NOT DONAVAN. Thank you.

Also, I can't stand Geraldo, never could.

Yeah I posted the tweets yesterday I wonder what gives? And also there was an article about her trying to take a plea for life but with no appeals. I doubt that would happen. I wouldn't make that deal but I'm smarter than she is.

Yeah I posted the tweets yesterday I wonder what gives? And also there was an article about her trying to take a plea for life but with no appeals. I doubt that would happen. I wouldn't make that deal but I'm smarter than she is.

She probably wants a plea for life w/possibility of parole, no appeals. I know there is no parole now, but I bet that is what she's hoping to get. Then later she will put out a statement about how she wanted a plea, but the state wouldn't take it.

Forum List

Back