Jodi Arias Penalty

Can't lump us all into the same category hahahah

Touche...but how do us dudes know until its too late? Us poor guys are confused.:tomato:

If someone only wants to talk about you or only about them, heed the warning. There's rarely any middle ground there; it's one or the other. Likewise, it's the same for having something to do - they only want to do what you like or what they like - no middle ground. They're self-centered and could really give a rats ass about who or what they hurt. Control is another big clue - they want all of it and for you to have none. They don't want you to have or hang around your friends - this includes phone calls! They'll alienate you from anyone/everyone you know, including family. These are just a few things to watch for. I'm speaking from experience based on what my ex put me and my kids through.

I dated a guy once that was self centered that way. Was so disinterested in anything but himself, that he was not even interested in seeing a pic of me as a little girl. It was not much later that I told him to go blank himself, since he was so special n stuff. I actually remember that moment because it told me ALL I needed to know

Last edited:

Are you f'in kidding me? She wants the court to remove 'especially cruel'? This freak just won't stop, will she? I hope and pray to God that the judge will not allow that to happen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the way she killed Travis was ESPECIALLY CRUEL. That man suffered for several minutes! He had no chance of surviving because she was hellbent on killing him and making sure he knew it was by her hands.

@ayecan'tseeyou,

I wouldn't worry to much about it. Like the article says it's just the defense doing what they are supposed to do to advocate for their client.

We are just days away from the next stage in the Jodi Arias saga. Are they going to let us in the court room or are they going to have yet another closed door hearing?

We are just days away from the next stage in the Jodi Arias saga. Are they going to let us in the court room or are they going to have yet another closed door hearing?

Still not sure about that. But I hope its not a closed hearing again. Looking forward to seeing Jodi all shackled and striped up again though. Lol :razz:

Still not sure about that. But I hope its not a closed hearing again. Looking forward to seeing Jodi all shackled and striped up again though. Lol :razz:

So you enjoy public humiliation?

To be honest when it comes to Jodi it doesn't bother me. Just my opinion!

PHOENIX - A hearing set for Tuesday morning in the Jodi Arias murder trial has been moved to 10:30 a.m., according to the Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Status Conference and Motion to Continue Trial was initially scheduled for Thursday but was moved to 8:30 a.m. Tuesday earlier this month.

The court then tweeted it was pushed back to 10:30 a.m. due to scheduling conflicts.

The judge set the retrial date for a new penalty phase, something that could take several months as attorneys put on a mini-trial of sorts to get a fresh jury up to speed on the case. Jury selection alone could take weeks.

Arias was convicted of first-degree murder on May 8 in the June 2008 death of boyfriend Travis Alexander at his Mesa home.

Read more: Jodi Arias update: Status conference set for Tuesday

I was hoping there'd be live feed of it somewhere, but I haven't found one yet.

ahhh.

I've been on the phone doing the work thing all day. What happened??

But today, Arias's attorneys are asking Judge Sherry Stephens to vacate the decision by the last jury that Alexander's murder was "especially cruel." Attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Wilmot argue that a jury is not qualified to make that ruling because of a lack of legal knowledge.

Under Arizona state law, the death penalty is only an option for murders that are found to have aggravating factors, including cruelty. Nurmi and Wilmot hope to convince Stephens to vacate the jury's cruelty finding and make the decision about aggravating factors herself, giving Arias another chance at avoiding the death penalty.

Stephens will hear arguments on the motion at 1:30 p.m. EST.

Jodi Arias Returns to Court in Effort to Avoid Death Penalty - ABC News

Forum List

Back