Jodi Arias Penalty

Yeah...nice pic, Tink...did they have any white leps there?

25 did you visit some of the other threads this evening?

LOL...nope...went back to the Tornado thread. Where should I go...the Tavern? I like Taverns...lol.:party:

Everything is dead now. Tomorrow you should go to the tavern and the coffee shop and say your hellos and there is good chatting that goes on in both room. Nothing as fast as we have seen it in the place we must not mention lol. First thing in the morning though

The place we must not mention. LOL, I'm pretty sure I know where that is. I took on one of the mods' faves over there and got banned as a sock three days later. And that was in 2010.

It's funny, because that's when I learned what the hell a sock is.

If you guys came here to talk about the Arias trial, why haven't any of you posted on this >http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/271558-jodi-arias-trial.htmlthread

that has been here since January. Huh? http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-and-justice-system/271558-jodi-arias-trial.html

Why am I having trouble with this thread loading? A real curiosity:eusa_eh:

Mainly we did that because we've been talking about the trial for a long time, we tend to go off topic when there's a trial lull and we didn't want to annoy and invade you :). Sorry for the confusion.

I don't know about why there are problems with the thread loading. Thanks for letting us invade your space.

Jodi will say "me, me, pretty picture, me, me"

Same old Jodi, different day.

Okay, I listened to the Brewer interview [ Exclusive: Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend says what he couldn't in court] and I don't have the same disdain others have had for him. Say what you will, but he is no coward, in fact, it's pretty brave that he wanted to speak on Arias's behalf.

I don't believe cause and effect, as put forth by him in re the church and PPL in her mental health, but I have to give credit for being honorable and standing up for her so she doesn't get the death penalty, even if I don't particularly like him.

Last edited:
Jodi's Top Ten Talking Points

[1] I am sorry you guys have have been restrained by the judge from enjoying my tweets and seeing my TV interview.

[2] I am sorry for Mr. Nurmi's slow speech and nasal fixation. He doesn't like you, the judge, or me.

[3] I apologize for that LaViolette chic, I had to spend 40+ hours with that dingbat.

[4] I regret throwing Travis' camera in the washer, but I was in a rush and in a fog.

[5] I regret leaving a bloody palm print on Travis' wall, bad luck, that.

[6] Rather than wasting more hours of your time listening to my MANY friends who fully trust me, let me just say that Nurmi's 9 of 10 days zinger was simply a jest.

[7] The death of Travis was an unfortunate consequence of the Law of Subtraction (mess with Jodi and you're gone)

[8] Have you seen my bent finger? That's a life long punishment already.

[9] I am a good Mormon and blood atonement is just an act of religious devotion. If you are not Mormon taking my life is not godly.

[10] Free signed doodle for anyone who will hang the jury. And just think of Juan's reaction. What a hoot.

With these said, I rest, knowing you are better for having gotten to know me.

In My name, Amen.

Doc, do you think she will prattle on all day? Wouldn't it be interesting if she declined allocution?

Okay, I listened to the Brewer interview [ Exclusive: Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend says what he couldn't in court] and I don't have the same disdain others have had for him. Say what you will, but he is no coward, in fact, it's pretty brave that he wanted to speak on Arias's behalf.

I don't believe cause and effect, as put forth by him in re the church and PPL in her mental health, but I have to give credit for being honorable and standing up for her so she doesn't get the death penalty, even if I don't particularly like him.

Hey TW I agree it was brave. I don't know if I really like him much either. He seems a lot older than Jodi but who am I to judge. I wonder if he may see some media as a pay day? You never know with people. Didn't Patti make money from pictures? Anywho, glad yall invited me over here.

Hey TW I agree it was brave. I don't know if I really like him much either. He seems a lot older than Jodi but who am I to judge. I wonder if he may see some media as a pay day? You never know with people. Didn't Patti make money from pictures? Anywho, glad yall invited me over here.

I don't know his motivation. Money is always a possibility. Overall, he isn't all that captivating, so I can't see him being invited on the media circuit, but what do I know?

Forum List

Back