Jodi Arias Penalty

Okay, I'm out. Going for the Advil. See you later sometime tomorrow. Have a nice night.

Goodnight TW.

So Feisty, you found DB creepy too? When he called Arias a "girl" and how he "watched her grow and mature". Kinda icky. Although maybe she was a girl at that time. How old? 20? 21? That's pretty young for him, no? IDK...thinking out loud. He seems like a nice person, but someone who was definitely caught in this spider's web.

Goodnight TW.

So Feisty, you found DB creepy too? When he called Arias a "girl" and how he "watched her grow and mature". Kinda icky. Although maybe she was a girl at that time. How old? 20? 21? That's pretty young for him, no? IDK...thinking out loud. He seems like a nice person, but someone who was definitely caught in this spider's web.

For time time in Jodi's life yes he was to old. Now if they were dating it would be fine with age difference and the pre-made family.

Okay, It's worth going back and listening to the Juan part of part 1.

In a nutshell:
She pleaded the 5th on the drugs, photographs of her and JoJo, she faces "prosecution" for not reporting income from photographs and drug charges. So they assigned her an attorney to assist in whether she should shut up or not. lol He said he couldn't make a decision until Monday (today) and that she would have heeded his advice to plead the 5th and wouldn't have testified because of possible charges.

So, mistrial on the back of "threats" is total utter hogwash and paint thrown against the wall.

Nice try Nurmi. Let's get to the needle part now.
Why would she already have needed to file income on those images it's a new year.

I didn't understand that either Tink, if they were perhaps talking about the images on NG. Maybe this is about something else? Could she have been involved in the sale of Arias's images before that?
NG claimed they were exclusive but you know she lies a lot

I just did not like the tactic today. First the Judge denies the motion for mistrial. Then Nurmi requests to be relieved due to ineffectiveness. Judge denies. So the defense pretty much throws a fit like a toddler and says they have no witnesses. Then wants a higher judge to look at mistrial request. To me it looks like the defense team is trying to make this a mistrial.

Everything except the part of now witness' is their job. It's their job to ask for all that stuff. The no witness thing threw me for a loop though. That was bizarre and childish.

Okay, It's worth going back and listening to the Juan part of part 1.

In a nutshell:
She pleaded the 5th on the drugs, photographs of her and JoJo, she faces "prosecution" for not reporting income from photographs and drug charges. So they assigned her an attorney to assist in whether she should shut up or not. lol He said he couldn't make a decision until Monday (today) and that she would have heeded his advice to plead the 5th and wouldn't have testified because of possible charges.

So, mistrial on the back of "threats" is total utter hogwash and paint thrown against the wall.

Nice try Nurmi. Let's get to the needle part now.
Why would she already have needed to file income on those images it's a new year.

About filing income, I believe she is collecting welfare money and she needs to report whenever she receives any other money. They will then take that into account when issuing a subsequent check. It's ongoing, not only done at the end of the year. I don't think JM was referring to income tax reporting, but income reporting to the authorities.
OOHHHHH that's a good point!

I just did not like the tactic today. First the Judge denies the motion for mistrial. Then Nurmi requests to be relieved due to ineffectiveness. Judge denies. So the defense pretty much throws a fit like a toddler and says they have no witnesses. Then wants a higher judge to look at mistrial request. To me it looks like the defense team is trying to make this a mistrial.

Everything except the part of now witness' is their job. It's their job to ask for all that stuff. The no witness thing threw me for a loop though. That was bizarre and childish.

I agree.

OT: Tink you can now PM you made 50.

Phew I caught up finally. I want to visit other threads but I don't got time for that this week maybe later!

Did I do it?

Attachments

• $2013-05-20 15.53.45.jpg
    $2013-05-20 15.53.45.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 20

Forum List

Back