Jodi Arias Penalty

Well she believed in at at least one time, when she planned a murder.

:clap2: I can't even decide if I find what you just said funny or not. Wow. Just wow.:udaman::omg:

Question I am still not clear is there still a possibility of life with parole?

Supposedly there is, but it's at the judge's discretion if the jury picks life.

The jury was brought in early so Judge S could give them instructions on lwop that was left out. JW pitched a fit about there not being parole as an option, don't know what came out of that, but suspecting:

DENIED!

how come everyone I try to rep it says I can't because I have to spread it around but there is no one left I needed to rep.

Here comes the question.

Can't reach a unanimous decision.

Judge wants to give advice if the jury will tell the court what it's about.

I don't know. Samuels and ALV had some criticism coming to them. But not harassment or threats.

ALV and JW both received death threats.

Yes, I know. I said they didn't deserve threats or harassment, but they did deserve to be called out on the bullshit.

I misunderstood the wording sorry my bad.

SO if the jury stays hung what happens? New jury? Or judge just decides? I don't know how the new instructions helped at all.....

SO now if they have a hung jury, is Womack going to come back and testify? And will Arias redo the powerpoint show, or actually apologize, for the first time, to the family?

ALV and JW both received death threats.

Yes, I know. I said they didn't deserve threats or harassment, but they did deserve to be called out on the bullshit.

I misunderstood the wording sorry my bad.

SO if the jury stays hung what happens? New jury? Or judge just decides? I don't know how the new instructions helped at all.....

NO worries Tink, I wasn't being harsh, just reiterating. If they can't decide unanimously then new jury. After that, if they can't decide, the judge decides. But I don't know whether she can determine the DP. I don't think she can. Anyone?

Wait til the hangers get off media blackout and see JoJo's media blitz shows. DOH! Shouldn't have hung, should have dp'ed!

I think if they can't decide then she chooses between life or lwop. I'm not sure if life w parole is an option or not but she can't impose DP herself.

This is in the search below:

have you seen my bent finger?

I think that should be TM-ed in drstevej's honor.

If they decided to say that they were hung this early, people must really be staunch in their positions.

So does anyone know if life with parole is still an option?

Did you guys see what i did at the gas station today?

It's going to eventually end up @ LWOP. Chance of parole in 25 years is crazy for a crime like this with no remorse.

Forum List

Back