Jodi Arias Penalty

So does anyone know if life with parole is still an option?

Did you guys see what i did at the gas station today?

Supposedly the judge has that discretion, but it's highly unlikely.

So does anyone know if life with parole is still an option?

Did you guys see what i did at the gas station today?

Uh-oh. No gas cans, right? You better have the phone charged.

If they are hung, the prosecutors can empanel a 2nd jury or even a third for a do-over on the penalty phase (that would include testimony, opening/closing, etc.) If the 3 jury is hung the judge will ecide between 25 to life or lwop.

LOL she didn't see me she was busy filling it. I took it from my car hahah

If they are hung, the prosecutors can empanel a 2nd jury or even a third for a do-over on the penalty phase (that would include testimony, opening/closing, etc.) If the 3 jury is hung the judge will ecide between 25 to life or lwop.

OMG I hope not I need this to be over today.

"can", so Juan could also decide not to and let the judge sentence her with either lwop or lwp.

I'm thinking Judge S would go with lwop because she's been pissed for a while.

LOL she didn't see me she was busy filling it. I took it from my car hahah

LOL Tink!

We'll you on the witness stand with all your dirty laundry hanging out! Don't worry we'll defend you from social media bashers and haters. Her hair looks GORGEOUS today and did you see the shirt she's wearing?

Last edited:

Wow. I thought it was only one more. That's kind of crazy.

If they're hung, they're going to hang...

I don't think the hanger(s) will get over it... until they have sentencing regret when they see what she's been up to while they've been on media blackout.

I don't think the hanger(s) will get over it... until they have sentencing regret when they see what she's been up to while they've been on media blackout.

I agree, especially this early in deliberations.

Wow. I thought it was only one more. That's kind of crazy.

That says they "can", I think it's at Juan's descretion to empanel again or let Judge S sentence.

I think they would rather have those regrets than regret the DP when they don't want it. I thought it was only one more jury you are saying 2 where did you hear that?!

I agree they are going to hang. How long do you think they have to try?

JA might plead for lwop at this point who knows.

I agree, especially this early in deliberations.

Yep, someone(s) is hung-hung out of the gate. You're not going to change your mind and flip to dp. And you're not going to change your mind and flip to lwop.

This is a serious decision... unless, they come to realize it was all for naught, all this time they've spent and then to "fail" and let someone else clean up behind you. Maybe someone will split the difference for the sake of that, but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back