Jodie Foster Weds Her Girlfriend

Jodie Foster Weds Her Girlfriend

Not if it was in California she didn't. Not legally. You can try to overthrown democratic rule until the cows come home but the law on the books there says and applies that marriage in that state is only "between a man and a woman". No lower court judge at any time can overturn Windsor's assertions that states have a sovereign constitutionally-protected right to define marriage, under the question of gay marriage, by consensus.

Sorry Jodie if you were married in California, you aren't married. Try one of the three states where it is legal.
Three states? You need to do some reading.

As I recall, the stunningly beautiful Foster (a waste as a Lezbean) was outed without her consent by some Mafia Fag group years ago. Really who fucking cares that she married a fellow carpet muncher?

She seems by most accounts like an outstanding person. The fact that she was born demented also is nothing to celebrate, but nothing to insult her over either. Leave her the fuck alone, it seems she prefers it that way.

"carmpet muncher"??

Do you idiots ever THINK before you type?

Just think about that for a moment. Maybe it will come to you.

===

Congratulations to them both.

As I recall, the stunningly beautiful Foster (a waste as a Lezbean) was outed without her consent by some Mafia Fag group years ago. Really who fucking cares that she married a fellow carpet muncher?

She seems by most accounts like an outstanding person. The fact that she was born demented also is nothing to celebrate, but nothing to insult her over either. Leave her the fuck alone, it seems she prefers it that way.

"carmpet muncher"??

===

Amazing to think so many so called heterosexual males are repulsed by oral sex with a woman.

"carmpet muncher"??

===

why should we, did you stop and think about others when you posted this?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...ns-radical-islamics-the-same.html#post8965361
don't like carpet muncher, how's toco licker?
omg don't faint now

"carmpet muncher"??

===

Amazing to think so many so called heterosexual males are repulsed by oral sex with a woman.

Remember how some rw's went on and on when the lie about Michael Douglas's oral/throat cancer came out. Many rw's wrote they want oral sex but they don't give it.

My comment was because of his incredible ignorance.

I misspelled it but "carpet muncher" ... I wonder if he's figured it out yet.

"carmpet muncher"??

===

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...ns-radical-islamics-the-same.html#post8965361
omg don't faint now

whats a toco licker?

Sexist creep.

"carmpet muncher"??

===

omg don't faint now

Jeeez ... They are female.

THINK.

Even YOU should be able to figure this out.

Cause we know that only two parent heretosexual families never produce things like Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin...

Two queers cannot produce a child.

And?

Are you stating that you believe this is the basis for a marriage to be recognized by the federal, state and local governments?

Well, sure. Because there is no other reason to get married except to crank out babies.

And, the only time these rw's have sex is in order to procreate.

IOW, they don't have sex.

Forum List

Back