Jodie Foster Weds Her Girlfriend

I'll pay the forum $100 to permaban Sunni Man and all his socks forever.

No forum deserves a troll like him.

You support abortion, your worse than he is. The only difference is what you support happens daily.

Show me a post where I say I support abortion.

What I support is a woman's right to do what she wants with her body.

Foster already has two sons.
Don't you mean 2 future fudge packers. .. :lol:
This is what Muslims must mean by Islam being a tolerant, peaceful religion. :lmao:

Sunni, I'm so happy you came back to show the board what a disgusting pig you truly are. :clap2:

Don't insult pigs.

Really, there are only a few posters who are the total waste of space that this jerk is. I guess we should be glad of that.

That and the fact that as pointed out above, Foster is seeing a hell of a lot more pussy than any of them are.

You support abortion, your worse than he is. The only difference is what you support happens daily.

I don't support abortion, except for some people. <wink wink>

Don't you mean 2 future fudge packers. .. :lol:
This is what Muslims must mean by Islam being a tolerant, peaceful religion. :lmao:

Sunni, I'm so happy you came back to show the board what a disgusting pig you truly are. :clap2:

Don't insult pigs.

Really, there are only a few posters who are the total waste of space that this jerk is. I guess we should be glad of that.

That and the fact that as pointed out above, Foster is seeing a hell of a lot more pussy than any of them are.
My apologies to all pigs.

Oh what I would do to be in that bed!

Don't insult pigs.

My apologies to all pigs.

Oh what I would do to be in that bed!

Naw ... three's a crowd. I hope they enjoy their happiness and ignore all the internet shit from assholes like sunni "man" and the other ignorant haters.

Samething, also it's not the woman's body getting slaughtered.

Two queers cannot produce a child.

And?

Are you stating that you believe this is the basis for a marriage to be recognized by the federal, state and local governments?

No, i have no problem them getting a civil unions. Marrige is between a man and woman, undsr God. I wish them no harm, just how i feel.

I have no problem with civil unions. Shall we make it a civil union for everyone who doesn't marry in a religious ceremony?

Oh, and if the religion doing the ceremony accepts gays, why can't it be a marriage?

Most pagan faiths, like Wicca, have no problem with gays.

This thread is a showcase of pervs, hermaphrodites, trannies and cross dressers!

And that's just luds!

Forum List

Back