Joe Biden....5 deferments to stay out of Vietnam, same number as Trump...what now left wingers?

That scrawny little dick licker needs to get out of the race. What a joke. Small town mayor is not presidential material.
^ voting for a prostitute fucking reality TV star that is a criminal and compulsive fraudster
You poor little triggered bitch. If the thought of me voting for Trump pisses you off that badly you need to GET A LIFE
Just pointing out that you are absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to deciding “Presidential material”

So Biden really was unable to be drafted because of a real medical condition....So Trump is the only lump of hedonistic flesh that lied to get out of being a real man...No surprise, what with the rich kids who think they are better than the regular Joe...

A real medical condition that he discovered after how many deferments?
I don't know I wasn't there.

Then perhaps you should not pontificate your ignorance.

So Biden really was unable to be drafted because of a real medical condition....So Trump is the only lump of hedonistic flesh that lied to get out of being a real man...No surprise, what with the rich kids who think they are better than the regular Joe...

I am sure he had more than you'll have ever had...

No deferments for me. There was no draft. I had been in the Navy for 5 months before I celebrated my 18th birthday.

No deferments for me. There was no draft. I had been in the Navy for 5 months before I celebrated my 18th birthday.
Well then see you learned to pilot a ship before a woman...

That scrawny little dick licker needs to get out of the race. What a joke. Small town mayor is not presidential material.
^ voting for a prostitute fucking reality TV star that is a criminal and compulsive fraudster
You poor little triggered bitch. If the thought of me voting for Trump pisses you off that badly you need to GET A LIFE
Just pointing out that you are absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to deciding “Presidential material”
The state of the economy says he is the perfect man for the job.

So was Clinton yet ....

Continuing 10 year long trends is not impressive. Massive wealth destroying tariffs and subsidies are not impressive. Whatever happened to you rubes spamming the number of people out of the work force? Your perceived short term gains should not come at the total sacrifice of America’s future. We should not be acting childish and without honor as the fat fuck you worship commands.

According to what I read he had five. He was in college like many others.

DOVER, Delaware -- Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager.

Same as Trump.

Trump was granted one medical and four educational deferments, which kept him out of the conflict, The New York Times reported Monday.

Asthma or bone spurs in the heel. Both would keep you out of the military.

Another wag with no skin in the game.

MW-HJ432_djia_c_20190513113112_ZH.jpg

Down 273 right now. Yesterday, similar drop.

This is why I restructured when the Orange Buffoon oozed in -- I knew there would be volatility coming with his tantrumistic mood swings. Hell, you could see that on literally election day.

/UTTERLY offtopic

I knew that

Well then see you learned to pilot a ship before a woman...

We had women on non-combat ships then. What does that have to do with anything?

DOVER, Delaware -- Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager.

Same as Trump.

Trump was granted one medical and four educational deferments, which kept him out of the conflict, The New York Times reported Monday.

Paid off a doctor The man always had a yellow streak down his back

Same as Trump.

LMAO Got proof he paid off a doctor or is that just something that you pray for and believe??

Lots of young men went to Canada to avoid the draft. Plenty of yellow streaks there. Trump could have done the same but didn't.

My brother and my cousin are both Vietnam vets and neither think less of Trump because he had bone spurs in his heels and couldn't serve. He was also in college just like Biden.

The Army also won't take you if you have flat feet.

So you can piss off shit for brains.

Hugh Hewitt, the national radio host, did the job of the democrat media....and found out that Joe Biden....Creepy Joe Biden, Handsy Joe Biden.....had the same number of deferments for getting out of the military as Trump did.......

Hewitt thinks that brining up Trump's deferments by the gay mayor is a back door way to also attack Biden....
That is old news from over 10 years ago. Hewitt is another mouth breathing idiot, not an investigator.

Biden did not have a wealthy father bribe a doctor to lie for him. He was classified as draftable only in the event of a national emergency for having asthma. He also did not attack POW’s and claim he knew more about tactics than our own military. So go fuck yourself.
Ahh yes your guy did the same but that is DIFFERENT, remind me how Clinton went to Vietnam and not skipped out to Britain?

Same as Trump.

LMAO Got proof he paid off a doctor or is that just something that you pray for and believe??

Lots of young men went to Canada to avoid the draft. Plenty of yellow streaks there. Trump could have done the same but didn't.

My brother and my cousin are both Vietnam vets and neither think less of Trump because he had bone spurs in his heels and couldn't serve. He was also in college just like Biden.

Maybe turned him down for having no guts His daddies money bought him out just like so many other times he got bailed out by daddy

Hugh Hewitt, the national radio host, did the job of the democrat media....and found out that Joe Biden....Creepy Joe Biden, Handsy Joe Biden.....had the same number of deferments for getting out of the military as Trump did.......

Hewitt thinks that brining up Trump's deferments by the gay mayor is a back door way to also attack Biden....
That is old news from over 10 years ago. Hewitt is another mouth breathing idiot, not an investigator.

Biden did not have a wealthy father bribe a doctor to lie for him. He was classified as draftable only in the event of a national emergency for having asthma. He also did not attack POW’s and claim he knew more about tactics than our own military. So go fuck yourself.
Ahh yes your guy did the same but that is DIFFERENT, remind me how Clinton went to Vietnam and not skipped out to Britain?

Clinton was a little different. He was actually in the ROTC till he found out his number was so high he wouldn't get drafted.

He then quit the ROTC and headed for Britain where he protested against the war.

What a guy.

Same as Trump.

Maybe turned him down for having no guts His daddies money bought him out just like so many other times he got bailed out by daddy

Oh so you have proof his daddy bailed him out??

I doubt it. Trump doesn't smoke. He doesn't drink and he doesn't do drugs. I doubt his dad had to bail him out of anything.

But you go ahead and dream your little fantasy. Have fun.

Where did Biden attack POW’s and claim he is smarter than the military? Your dotard doing that is what spurred talk of the deferments. So, snowflake, got a link? :itsok:

Forum List

Back