Joe Biden and Mars

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
CNN is wondering how POTUS Trumps crowd was so large n Texas yesterday when 95 % were wearing masks and 5 % were not its a horrendous violation of Civil rights per Birdbarain Allison Camartta of New Day FOX NEWS iis showing a space ship going to Mars today another achievement of POTUS Trump the mission is to find life their, I can hear this from Joe Biden and CNN this was a dlibert action of someone to get dirt on Joe Bden to plant tomatoes in Russia and this is why Joe Biden will lose the 2020 election, Comments?

CNN is wondering how POTUS Trumps crowd was so large n Texas yesterday when 95 % were wearing masks and 5 % were not its a horrendous violation of Civil rights per Birdbarain Allison Camartta of New Day FOX NEWS iis showing a space ship going to Mars today another achievement of POTUS Trump the mission is to find life their, I can hear this from Joe Biden and CNN this was a dlibert action of someone to get dirt on Joe Bden to plant tomatoes in Russia and this is why Joe Biden will lose the 2020 election, Comments?
I support Trump and I support missions to Mars along with space exploration.

What I can't do is make any sense out of this OP.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back