🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden and The 2020 Election Was The Biggest April Fool's Day Joke Of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I know that it's still a couple weeks to go until April Fool's Day and I said that I wouldn't mention this again in a new topic, but it just had to be said. November 4th was the democrats' April Fool's Day joke five months early since they actually expected us to believe that he legitimately won. Try and prove me wrong.

Elections are stolen clandestinely, governments are overthrown overtly and violently. 2020 was overt and violent. So why didn't Trump accuse Biden of trying to overthrow the government instead of merely just trying to steal the election? And if Biden over threw the government, why do we still have the same constitution, two party rule and upcoming elections?

Nobody puts that much effort and resources as was invested in 2020 just to get another 4 years. What exactly does Biden have to show for his "theft" ? If what Trump said was true, what was it all for? The omnibus bill? A Build Back Better bill that didn't even pass? What the hell exactly was it all for?

Meanwhile on the other side of the globe Putin is taking over the world....gee what a coincidence.

Maybe just maybe it was all just a ruse to keep us distracted and fighting amongst ourselves while our enemies took advantage

Last edited:
Mod Message:: Complex topic. Argued and fought to death. No new observations or analysis. Probably not going anywhere in terms of discussion. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back