Joe Biden Honors Troops Who Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice On Memorial Day

No anyone can be anything, like dudes pretending to be women...to access children...or some pretending they served.... snicker

I honestly don't care if anybody over the internet believes I'm a woman. I only care of the fact that I at least know that I'm a woman and that I can define a woman because if I couldn't, I would hope that my loved ones would give me a reality check.

Biden is the best CIC that the Taliban ever had
bidentalkhjhjfgfgh.jpg
bidentalkhvffdscvhhytfvnhgghh.jpeg

Donald Trump avoided the military draft 5 times, but it wasn ...

View attachment 789985
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Dec 26, 2018 — President Trump infamously received five military draft deferments in his youth. Here's how he got them.
Biden also received 5 deferments to avoid the draft ... 2 for asthma, after playing football in high school in the late 50s and early 60s and intramural football in college -- he was known for his speed. Then he received an age deferment on a technicality.

Biden also received 5 deferments to avoid the draft ... 2 for asthma, after playing football in high school in the late 50s and early 60s and intramural football in college -- he was known for his speed. Then he received an age deferment on a technicality.
Yes, they were both chicken-shitz.

Give it a rest, kid. It's none of your business.

I have moonbat on ignore, but I kept peeking to see what everybody else was responding to and I fail to see if whether or not I've been in the military has anything to do with the fact that I still want their sacrifices to be honored. (I never served for the record, but I ALWAYS thank our veterans whenever I run into them out in public.)

When Biden had a chance to serve, he skipped out with a claim of "asthma", even though he's never shown the documents to the public or had the pulmonologist in question testify before Congress.

My suspicion is that there was some funny business going on, otherwise, we would have already seen the docs.
Sure thing, "bone spurs"...

Forum List

Back