Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

Joe Potatohead is now the Nazi joke of the whole world. Only idiots voted for this clown. It is not like we didn't warn the idiots that Joe Potatohead was going to be a disaster. He had a 46 year record of always being wrong. Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the abilty of Joe to fuck everything up. The only thing The Worthless Negro ever got right in his life.

"We're victims, victims, victims! And the chief bully is Ole Sleepy Joe Biden who is beating us silly!"
---- The Republicans, Led by Trump

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMoreCultureWarBS
Excuse me?
Who claims victim hood all day?

200w.gif

The DemNazi party still follows Hitler's blueprint to the letter.
Might still be enough Americans to put a stop to it.
If not, then you will be suffering like the rest of us eventually.
It's a lose lose for everyone who supports The DemNazi party.
The cannibals eventually run out of victims, and have to eat their own at some point.

You are looking like a tasty McNutbag to them about right now.

In the meantime, Trump takes nuclear documents to Mara Lago. We really love your false equivalencies.
Right like Russian Collusion? No one believes this horse shit. It's nothing but propaganda....and the raid was a desperate political hit job and Hail Mary for a corrupt and desperate slowly dying political machine.

BIdens handlers are THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HANDLED HITLER. If you dont see this , you have a lot to learn.
Not exactly. They are the same people who brought you Russian Collusion, plotting to kidnap a Governor, COVID and January 6th hoaxes, and now The Garland Panty Raid ordered by Heil Shitler!

200w.gif

The DemNazi party still follows Hitler's blueprint to the letter.
Might still be enough Americans to put a stop to it.
If not, then you will be suffering like the rest of us eventually.
It's a lose lose for everyone who supports The DemNazi party.
The cannibals eventually run out of victims, and have to eat their own at some point.

You are looking like a tasty McNutbag to them about right now.
Blah blah blah. Nazi Nazi Nazi.

Perfect example of my meme.

Yes, you think Biden is Hitler. I get it.

Do you have anything intelligent to say it would you rather just keep repeating yourself?
You mean like you repeating yourself with a picture of Joe Biden riding the sled of death down the American Hill of our Destruction?
No, I tend to offer different responses to the same DemNazi stupidity.
I'm original like that.
I don't regurgitate talking points from the pit of Hell.

Forum List

Back