Joe Biden, How Dare You Compare Me To Hitler

You mean like you repeating yourself with a picture of Joe Biden riding the sled of death down the American Hill of our Destruction?
No, I tend to offer different responses to the same DemNazi stupidity.
I'm original like that.
I don't regurgitate talking points from the pit of Hell.
So you just want to keep repeating yourself.

Biden is Hitler. Democrats are Nazis. Great. Got it.

Let it all out. :itsok:
Like most Hair Sniffers do in front of children.
Why do you support The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby?
1662562918108.png

You mean like you repeating yourself with a picture of Joe Biden riding the sled of death down the American Hill of our Destruction?
No, I tend to offer different responses to the same DemNazi stupidity.
I'm original like that.
I don't regurgitate talking points from the pit of Hell.
You don't even know what a Nazi is fool.

Joe Potatohead is now the Nazi joke of the whole world. Only idiots voted for this clown. It is not like we didn't warn the idiots that Joe Potatohead was going to be a disaster. He had a 46 year record of always being wrong. Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the abilty of Joe to fuck everything up. The only thing The Worthless Negro ever got right in his life.
Speaking of disasters, your orange headed bafoon has quite the reputation for that; Nuclear angle to Mar-a-Lago scandal comes into sharper focus

Right, it isn't that Biden got up and ranted about his hatred of "MAGA Republicans."

Because that was just right and good - Heil Biden.
If you don't hate MAGA Republicans for supporting this, you are a traitor to this country; Nuclear angle to Mar-a-Lago scandal comes into sharper focus

Forum List

Back