Joe Biden is a "Well Meaning Elderly Man"

probably so JO, but then the rest of us will need to bite our tounges while Joe toddles about with his HH on backwards, with a pocket full of nuke codes.... :rolleyes: ~S~
Yeah..... I keep Pointing out to people that running for president last time around was not really in Joe's plans.

They nagged the living shit out of the guy for months and he finally acquiesced.

Now that they've fucked up his retirement they only have themselves to blame for what happens next. I'm not too worried about him pushing the red button he has handlers.

We need Trump back in office just to put the fire hose on all the stupid war shit that's bankrupting us.

Just read in the Daily Mail that Dr. Biden has admonished the president's staff for letting him hold that impromptu press conference.

The staff must have known that whenever he does not have cards to read from, he runs off the rails.

You guys crack me up. Literally will make anything up to feel better about yourselves. The opposing candidate tweets hate in all caps about twice a week. This stuff wins over zero people.

MAGATS couldn't compete in a game of Candyland.
6pjwpx.jpg

Except that's not what he said. He said Biden had trouble remembering dates during an interview when he was taking time out from dealing with the Gaza crisis.

"Gee, I'm sorry I can't remember who I talked to 8 years ago, but I'm kind of trying to keep World War III from breaking out."

The reality is, Dur didn't have enough to make a referral for impeachment, and he knows it. So let's take a cheap swipe over not remembering dates.
VPs are not authorized to have them in the first place .

The SC didn't reccomend criminal prosecution because there isn't enough evidence to do so. End of story.

That is not what he said at all. He stated that Joe did commit the crimes, but felt that “mitigating circumstances”(Joe’s inabilities with regards to creating reasonable doubt) were enough not to prosecute. I disagree. I think he should have stated: Despite the potential of a jury having sympathy for a “well-meaning elderly man” with “diminished faculties”, the facts in this case show a willingness at the time to commit a crime, therefore, in good faith, I must recommend this case be prosecuted to the extent the law allows.

As the wheels come off, will Jill say enough and tell him to resign?

Hur's claim that Biden is a doddering old man so he couldn't be prosecuted is NOT a proper decision for a prosecutor. Hur has Biden cold.
Exactly.

These Dems are lisping about how angry they are at Hur, but he is one of their own. He made that decision for the same reason that Comey made his decision about not prosecuting Hillary - to protect a Democrat presidential candidate.

Problem for him is that he is an Asian democrat and thinks his sister Democrats are smart enough to understand that.

They aren't.
Biden needs to be charged, let a judge/jury decide if he's too imbecilic to be convicted.

But nothing speaks more to the selective prosecution of Donald Trump than the Hur decision. And Trump was President and had a right to papers while Biden stole classified documents from his time as Senator and VP.

Correct on all counts.

yeah, infrastructure sucks, reshoring chips manufacturing sucks, investment in green energy sucks, helping the middle class with childcare costs sucks, helping Democracies around the world sucks and not draining the country of orange makeup sucks...

We are getting terrible returns on our infrastructure spending. Yes, a race to green energy is bone-headed by all accounts. Helping the middle class? You mean freebees at the expense of others with increase in things like child tax credits and EITC? Yeah, higher earners don’t get any of that, they just pay for it. Biden is only helping Israel because of a small, but wealthy and influential base of Jewish voters. The majority of his base are anti-semites as can be seen on this forum.

Takers like Biden and Democrats. Globalists like Biden and Democrats. Green energy wackos like Biden and Democrats. Kids like Biden and Democrats. Illegals like Biden and Democrats. Our enemies LOVE Biden and Democrats. Our NATO allies like Biden and Democrats.(We are their Sugar Daddy). The list goes on an on.

That's funny, since the evidence shows he's a gutless weenie who spends his days worrying about how to appease Republicans, instead of upholding the Constitution by prosecuting Republican seditionists.
No one could say that in real life with a straight face, troll

And by "normal person", you mean "propaganda-addled Trump cult imbecile".

You need to understand that most of the nation isn't as stupid and brainwashed as you are.

We don't think that a stutter makes someone stupid. You do. That's because you're an imbecile.

We understand that if our entire life was filmed, we'd also be filmed going the wrong way a lot. You don't understand that, because you're an imbecile.

Not being profoundly retarded or treasonous, of course I do.

How does Putin tell you to respond to that? Or the GOP. Same thing.
Can I assume then that you’re part of the 11% that thinks Biden is fit? Because that came from an NBC poll, no friend of Republicans…

What would you have to post If not for constant bullshit?

"Ukrainian officials tell CNN's Matthew Chance that they are "shocked" and "stunned" at President Biden's remarks during a White House press conference about Russian President Vladimir Putin."

But that's the Progressive Hiveminded Cult for you

Forum List

Back