Joe Biden is Getting Ready to Cut Your Medicare Benefits

How does one thing save something when you take 800 million from what you are trying to save and now you have found out it wasn't saved at all
Money wasn’t “taken” from Medicare, its spending obligations were lessened. The care it bought ended up costing less than anyone anticipated, part of a larger story of plummeting health care cost growth after the ACA passed.

Those savings are why Medicare exists today instead of going bankrupt a decade ago.

Vote for him and you will find out.

So no plan. Got it.

BTW - I wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstances. I voted GOP from 1978 to 2016 (voted Kasich twice in 2016), but not again (for President) until the GOP dumps the Trump.

WW

So no plan. Got it.

BTW - I wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstances. I voted GOP from 1978 to 2016 (voted Kasich twice in 2016), but not again (for President) until the GOP dumps the Trump.

WW
Are you proud of your vote for Biden?

Remember the tv commercial where Paul Ryan wheeled grandma to the edge of a cliff and then pushed her over? That is what Joe is about to do to all you Medicare recipients. Of course, it is not really Joe doing it. It is Joe's policy hacks. Joes does not know what day of the week it is.

Dems will cut it to give the $$ to the illegals and Ukraine.

abol.png

Are you proud of your vote for Biden?

I didn't vote ** FOR ** Biden in 2020, I voted ** AGAINST ** Trump.

Ya, I'm fine with my vote bring cast in the name of Biden in 2020 as a care taker after Trump. If Trump is on the ballot in 2024, I'll probably vote against him again.

I'm voting for Haley in the primary and hopefully she will get the nomination for Haley v. Biden in the General in which case I'll return to voting GOP.

WW

I didn't vote ** FOR ** Biden in 2020, I voted ** AGAINST ** Trump.

Ya, I'm fine with my vote bring cast in the name of Biden in 2020 as a care taker after Trump. If Trump is on the ballot in 2024, I'll probably vote against him again.

I'm voting for Haley in the primary and hopefully she will get the nomination for Haley v. Biden in the General in which case I'll return to voting GOP.

WW
Your vote for Biden has been a disaster for our country. Do the country a favor and don't vote this year.

In 2017 Trump controlled the white house and the republicans controlled the house and the senate.

In 2025 The republicans won't even have that.

I'm going to vote for Trump because his policies are good for our country.

Have at it.

Trump is a shit show and won't get any of the valued "policies" you want done because he already cost the GOP the White House, the Senate, and the "Red Wave" turned into a pink puddle.

WW

Have at it.

Trump is a shit show and won't get any of the valued "policies" you want done because he already cost the GOP the White House, the Senate, and the "Red Wave" turned into a pink puddle.

WW
You just don't like his personality.

Forum List

Back