Joe Biden is Getting Ready to Cut Your Medicare Benefits

It seems both parties are disinterested in helping american workers. Rhetoric such as social security is bad, unions are bad, Medicare is bad, paid sick time bad, the list goes on. Next there will be a bill getting rid of mandatory overtime pay. It's coming. And workers will vote for this. It's truly a phenomenon. I'm beginning to believe our employers don't deserve a workforce.

You just don't like his personality.

I grew up in New York (upstate) hearing about Trump. It's not his personality.

It's that he's a fraud, con man, and morally corrupt individual. He's a rich narcissist that doesn't care about anyone but himself and his "brand". His problems is he's never been held accountable for his actions because he's rich. He screws over the little guy and outspends them in the courts when they try to get justice until they have no choice but to take the bone. When parties with enough resources finally get him to court he settles, pays a settlement and walks away scot free.

WW

I grew up in New York (upstate) hearing about Trump. It's not his personality.

It's that he's a fraud, con man, and morally corrupt individual. He's a rich narcissist that doesn't care about anyone but himself and his "brand". His problems is he's never been held accountable for his actions because he's rich. He screws over the little guy and outspends them in the courts when they try to get justice until they have no choice but to take the bone. When parties with enough resources finally get him to court he settles, pays a settlement and walks away scot free.

WW
Nonsense.

Cite the court and the case please.

The mandate wasn't found unconstitutional, it doesn't exist because the GOP set the rate at $0 in the legislation from 2017.

WW
Once again Obamacare mandate survived because it was written as if Obamacare was a tax.

CNN —
In its ruling last week on the national health care law, the Supreme Court found that penalties the law places on people who don’t buy health insurance count as a tax protected by the Constitution.

The Obama administration had argued that the fees should be considered a penalty. But the government also argued that the individual mandate can be viewed as constitutional under Congress’ powers of taxation.

The Democrats need more money for their Brown Illegal voters so if that means cutting out the White people that paid into Medicare then so be it.

Once again Obamacare mandate survived because it was written as if Obamacare was a tax.

CNN —
In its ruling last week on the national health care law, the Supreme Court found that penalties the law places on people who don’t buy health insurance count as a tax protected by the Constitution.

The Obama administration had argued that the fees should be considered a penalty. But the government also argued that the individual mandate can be viewed as constitutional under Congress’ powers of taxation.

Correct, the mandate was not found to be unconstitutional as you claimed.

That doesn't change the fact that the GOP controlled Congress and the President in 2017 set the mandate penalty to $0, taking the funding away from the program.

WW

Remember the tv commercial where Paul Ryan wheeled grandma to the edge of a cliff and then pushed her over? That is what Joe is about to do to all you Medicare recipients. Of course, it is not really Joe doing it. It is Joe's policy hacks. Joes does not know what day of the week it is.

Biden wants old people to die because they vote Republican. Dead people vote Democrat, that's the goal

Correct, the mandate was not found to be unconstitutional as you claimed.

That doesn't change the fact that the GOP controlled Congress and the President in 2017 set the mandate penalty to $0, taking the funding away from the program.

WW

Yes, clearly forcing people to buy insurance was what the founding fathers wanted when they limited Federal powers, that makes as much sense as any of your other stupid shit, MAGOt.

This is one of the reasons I despise John F'ing Roberts, it's about his career, there is no way to believe the founders meant that and he knows it. The SCOTUS is there to interpret the Constitution, not make it up as they go. The answer needs to be want to compel people to buy insurance, amend the Constitution to say that

Biden wants old people to die because they vote Republican. Dead people vote Democrat, that's the goal
Medicare should be expanded not cut. Without it people have to work longer at a time right now when we need them retiring and getting out of the workforce for the sake of the nations economy.

You headline say “Biden may be . . . “. Get back to us when they’re not speculating, and they have an actual program to do what they claim.
Read article and it has nothing...

Biden may go to the Moon too...

They have nothing so now they are trying speculation...

Let's be clear, GOP and MAGA will cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Education, Infrastructure.... They will also give tax cuts to benefit the wealthist 1%....
Why? Because that is what they did the last time..

Good for you. Glad to see so much concern for your fellow Americans. You are American, aren’t you? Sometimes with MAGA you don’t really know where their loyalties lie.
Go pay your neighbors heating bill, then lecture me about being generous with MY money.

Medicare should be expanded not cut. Without it people have to work longer at a time right now when we need them retiring and getting out of the workforce for the sake of the nations economy.

Great, so amend the Constitution to give the Federal government that power.

Fun fact, you're not the only one who can make up Federal powers, I'm going to just laugh at you when you start whining about abortion, vermin. I'm consistent, I'm not like you. The Feds have no power to regulate abortion OR healthcare for the same reason, it's not in the Constitution so it's not a Federal power :bigboy:

Remember the tv commercial where Paul Ryan wheeled grandma to the edge of a cliff and then pushed her over? That is what Joe is about to do to all you Medicare recipients. Of course, it is not really Joe doing it. It is Joe's policy hacks. Joes does not know what day of the week it is.

A Reich Wing Pay By The Word Conspiracy Site. You are definitely reaching for you daily dose of lies.

:no_text11:

Forum List

Back