Joe Biden post on X labels “Extreme MAGA REPUBLICANS” as the enemy

Trumps MAGGOTS and other conservatives have long treated Liberals as 'the enemy'. Just about the only thing they stand for is defeating the 'Liberals'

Why should we not view the MAGGOTS as our enemies?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
They believe the words of a lying narcissist. It's inevitable.

^^^Says the guy who believes vaccinated people can't get or spread covid.

LOL

1705436728101.png

^^^Says the guy who believes vaccinated people can't get or spread covid.

LOL

View attachment 888831

Go back and look. I supported none of that but then you lead me to another example. You have been so brainwashed that you believe if one doesn't bend a knee to Trump you must support Biden's B.S.

That's simply not the real world for everyone. Get some deprogramming. Step away for awhile.

Go back and look. I supported none of that but then you lead me to another example. You have been so brainwashed that you believe if one doesn't bend a knee to Trump you must support Biden's B.S.

That's simply not the real world for everyone. Get some deprogramming. Step away for awhile.

Pretending you don't support Biden when we all know you do doesn't work any better for you than it does for Mac1958.

Your posting history is visible here, just so you know.

Why are those words extreme? Securing borders, staying out of wars, letting parents raise their children are extreme?

The borders weren't secure. We were at war every day of Trump's presidency.

Trump would say "I'm ending the Afghanistan war"

Lindsey Graham would say "no you aren't"

And Trump would drop it.

The borders weren't secure. We were at war every day of Trump's presidency.

Trump would say "I'm ending the Afghanistan war"

Lindsey Graham would say "no you aren't"

And Trump would drop it.
What is extreme about what I said. Secure borders are extreme? No war is extreme? Parents having the right to raise their children is extreme? Yes or no?

What is extreme about what I said. Secure borders are extreme? No war is extreme? Parents having the right to raise their children is extreme? Yes or no?

Lying about the elections is extreme. Calling people names just because they disagree with you is extreme. Lying about your abilities when you don't have them is extreme.

Lying about the elections is extreme. Calling people names just because they disagree with you is extreme. Lying about your abilities when you don't have them is extreme.
They are not lying. Look at the facts. Calling people names is different from ruining their lives because they do not agree with you. That is what the jerks you support are doing. What abilities is Trump lying about? Also that would be an opinion not fact.

The Biden admin is trying hard to remove his biggest opponent and fromt runner for the GOP nomination from the ballot.

Biden needs to let the people decide, not his DOJ. This is what banana republics do.

Trumpbots are whining (with no evidence, of course) that the Cry Baby Loser is being targeted by the President for political purposes, because the Loser is facing, in distinct and desperate venues, 91 felony counts based upon substantive evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans against him. The cult venerates the Loser as being above the law.

The Loser's contempt for the American justice system is a logical extension of his contempt for the America's democratic elections, concerning which he is in lock goose step with his fellow degenerate authoritarian who echoes his false aspersions.

Screen Shot 2024-01-16 at 3.53.02 PM.png

AMERICA'S ALLIED ENEMIES WITHOUT AND WITHIN
PERFORM A DISCORDANT DUET

So I guess the hildabitch and abrhams are extremist, eh? Not to mention all the assholes that supported their lies, right?

Trumpbots are whining (with no evidence, of course) that the Cry Baby Loser is being targeted by the President for political purposes, because the Loser is facing, in distinct and desperate venues, 91 felony counts based upon substantive evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans against him. The cult venerates the Loser as being above the law.

The Loser's contempt for the American justice system is a logical extension of his contempt for the America's democratic elections, concerning which he is in lock goose step with his fellow degenerate authoritarian who echoes his false aspersions.

View attachment 888853
AMERICA'S ALLIED ENEMIES WITHOUT AND WITHIN
PERFORM A DISCHORDANT DUET

Putin can't be wrong all the time. Find another excuse Russia is dead to most people except the ones who profit from war. Dumb shill.

Forum List

Back