Joe Biden should withdraw.

That is the problem for Republicans.
If you look at Trump losing five states he won in 2016…..Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and think the only reason was “cheating”
You will lose again

In losing, Trump alienated those states with baseless accusations. unless he figures out WHY he lost those states…..he will lose again
Baseless, hahahaha

Trumps “Platform” is written by others for him
I doubt if he read it

Trump has his own agenda
I am fine with the agenda of a billionaire businessman who as we can see has turned his name, Trump into a brand for everything that is the best vs;

A broke mean corrupt lawyer using his elected office to get rich

Last edited:
Production is not the same as refining

And as we know biden shutdown numerous pipelines to include one that would carry natural gas to new england.

Biden also piled on un-needed regulations increasing the costs

Nice coloring book image though. Thanks

Just words.

No proof.

Too bad.

I am fine with the agenda of a billionaire businessman who as we can see has turned his name, Trump into a brand for everything that is the best vs;

A broke as mean corrupt lawyer using his elected office to get rich

Correct….he did turn TRUMP into a brand that represented the best life has to offer, elegance, prestige.

Unfortunately, since his antics as President, the brand TRUMP has been soiled. Half the population will not patronize his properties because of the TRUMP name.
The other half can’t afford it and is not welcome.

Correct….he did turn TRUMP into a brand that represented the best life has to offer, elegance, prestige.

Unfortunately, since his antics as President, the brand TRUMP has been soiled. Half the population will not patronize his properties because of the TRUMP name.
The other half can’t afford it and is not welcome.
Soiled? Only if you watch CNN

There is nothing the democratic party brings up that we have not shown to be a false, legal, or what ordinary americans do.

Only fools think the democratic party is better than Trump.

Biden is proof of that.

I am the witness and the proof, all I have to do is take a pic at the $75 gasoline bill i pay at least weekly or my electric bill

I could also post my bill for food, another record high democrats have broke

Nope, that's not proof of your claims. For example, you cried about oil refineries.

In reality, refinery capacity is almost 96%...

Screenshot_20230607_114314_Samsung Internet.jpg

So now you've been shown oil production is at near record levels and refineries are working at near full capacity. And yet as nonsensical as it is, you still claimed, "Biden shut off the oil spicket in the USA" and how, "Trump made Americal oil great again."

:cuckoo:

I am the witness and the proof, all I have to do is take a pic at the $75 gasoline bill i pay at least weekly or my electric bill

I could also post my bill for food, another record high democrats have broke
They say grain and oil prices will be hit again by that dam in Ukraine,,,, Every country in the world has problems with inflation since Ukraine and Biden has done better than the great majority, brainwashed functional moron.

They say grain and oil prices will be hit again by that dam in Ukraine,,,, Every country in the world has problems with inflation since Ukraine and Biden has done better than the great majority, brainwashed functional moron.
Every country in the world is effected first and foremost by the largest economy in the world and thee most powerful man in the world.

THE USA AND BIDEN

You think third world powers caused our problems?

Yes every country in the world suffers when Biden creates inflation, we are the WORLD'S BANK

Nope, that's not proof of your claims. For example, you cried about oil refineries.

In reality, refinery capacity is almost 96%...

View attachment 792594

So now you've been shown oil production is at near record levels and refineries are working at near full capacity. And yet as nonsensical as it is, you still claimed, "Biden shut off the oil spicket in the USA" and how, "Trump made Americal oil great again."

:cuckoo:
Hahahaha
The ignorant speak

Refining production at 95%, is a strain on those old plants that are in need of replacing. How about building new ones and operate them at a safe 80% of capacity.

Refining capacity of the last remaining refineries is at 95%

The refineries that the Democrats tore down the production is at zero
Screenshot_20230607_122237_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trumps “Platform” is written by others for him
I doubt if he read it

Trump has his own agenda
/——-/ OK, so now you’re reduced to childish insults because you can’t back up your bullshyt accusations. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha
The ignorant speak

Refining production at 95%, is a strain on those old plants that are in need of replacing. How about building new ones and operate them at a safe 80% of capacity.

Refining capacity of the last remaining refineries is at 95%

The refineries that the Democrats tore down the production is at zeroView attachment 792597

LOL

Who was president in 2019, doofus? So why are you blaming Biden? As far as building more, they are privately owned. It's up to private corporations to build new refineries.

Forum List

Back