****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Other then the bombardment of lies…one of the major take aways was how little he spoke about China…just days after they successfully invaded our country…could you image a FDR, JFK, Reagan…heck even Carter and Clinton being so silent about such an event??

Just more proof he doesn’t want to upset his Chairman

Other then the bombardment of lies…one of the major take aways was how little he spoke about China…just days after they successfully invaded our country…could you image a FDR, JFK, Reagan…heck even Carter and Clinton being so silent about such an event??

With a balloon. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, mind you, I'm enjoying you members of Alt-Right Nation melting down all over yourselves over the last week or so.
And it's gone to about a 15 after last night (you really didn't know what to do with yourselves, did you?).

You do know that China sent three balloons over our country while You-Know-Who was President, don't you? :)
It's not that he didn't know. He just didn't care.

Now, mind you, I'm enjoying you members of Alt-Right Nation melting down all over yourselves over the last week or so.
And it's gone to about a 15 after last night (you really didn't know what to do with yourselves, did you?).

You do know that China sent three balloons over our country while You-Know-Who was President, don't you? :)
LIAR. No Chinese balloons overflew the US under Trump. ZERO. To say otherwise is a LIE.

You are days behind on your democrat misinformation. That claim was already debunked. They never told Trump. Rumor has it that Mattis didnt think Trump could be trusted to act predictably. Now we are going to open an investigation. Thanks for bringing this to light for us. :laugh:

You are days behind on your democrat misinformation. That claim was already debunked. They never told Trump. Rumor has it that Mattis didnt think Trump could be trusted to act predictably. Now we are going to open an investigation. Thanks for bringing this to light for us. :laugh:
Which makes it all the more embarrassing for Trump. It happened. So one of two things were the reason they never told Trump (supposedly).

1) Trump's incompetence. He really didn't know more than the generals and didn't have the right people in place to notify him.
2) Trump ignorance. They didn't want to bother a man who couldn't be bothered with details that were longer than a 15 second soundbite.

Either way, it looks bad for Trump. :)

"And Balloon Man blew up..in..my..eyes!!" :auiqs.jpg:
Your article has "unnamed sources" total LIE. Here are the people who would know, and they all say ZERO. Bolton, Ratcliff, Grenell, etc. Real NAMES, Real QUOTES.

Former President Donald Trump and a number of his top national security and defense officials refuted Biden administration officials' claims that Chinese surveillance balloons briefly transited the continental United States during the Trump administration, saying it "never happened."

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who led the intelligence community at the onset of the COVID pandemic, told Fox News Digital that he did "one of the biggest intelligence deep dives on China, their spying and the origins of COVID" during his tenure. "It never came up," he said. "If a balloon had come up, we would have known. Someone in the intelligence community would have known, and it would have bubbled up to me to brief the president."

And former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, who led the National Intelligence office after Grenell and through the end of the Trump administration, also refuted the claim. "It's not true. I can refute it," Ratcliffe said on "Sunday Morning Futures.

"I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018," Bolton said. "I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either." Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress." He added, "I can say with 100% certainty, not during my tenure."

Last edited:
Your article has "unnamed sources" total LIE. Here are the people who would know, and they all say ZERO

kyzr. It happened. Best thing you can do is accept it and move on.

Donald Trump was incompetent. He didn't put the best people in positions of authority. He put his cronies and people who would kiss his ass.
It's not surprising that something like this happened while he was President. Just another reason why the guy had no business being there in the first place.

Which makes it all the more embarrassing for Trump. It happened. So one of two things were the reason they never told Trump (supposedly).
1) Trump's incompetence. He really didn't know more than the generals and didn't have the right people in place to notify him.
2) Trump ignorance. They didn't want to bother a man who couldn't be bothered with details that were longer than a 15 second soundbite.
Either way, it looks bad for Trump. :)
No. You have NO real souorce. It just proves you're LYING.

kyzr. It happened. Best thing you can do is accept it and move on.
Donald Trump was incompetent. He didn't put the best people in positions of authority. He put his cronies and people who would kiss his ass.
It's not surprising that something like this happened while he was President. Just another reason why the guy had no business being there in the first place.
More nameless quotes. Total BULLSHIT. The guys who know say ZERO.
Bolton, Ratcliff, Grenell, etc. Real NAMES, Real QUOTES. SAY ZERO

Did he ever mention Ukraine or Russia?

Wouldn’t Mattis’ decision to hide enemy activity from the president be considered treasonous? He decided to support the enemy’s efforts to gather intelligence on us.

More nameless quotes. Total BULLSHIT. The guys who know say ZERO.
Bolton, Ratcliff, Grenell, etc. Real NAMES, Real QUOTES. SAY ZERO
Of course they are going to deny it. It's HIGHLY EMBARRASSING. And a breach of national security. But it happened. Not surprising the three amigos would deny it. They had nothing to say about much..until it was time to sell their books.

You are claiming NORAD told Trump 3 times that a Chinese balloon was over the US, and he did nothing.…yet you claim he is an aggressive madman who was going to start WWIII by fucking with NOKO?

Weird.

Only 37% of Dems want Trump to run in 2024. Are you part of the 37%?

Of course they are going to deny it. It's HIGHLY EMBARRASSING. And a breach of national security. But it happened. Not surprising the three amigos would deny it. They had nothing to say about much..until it was time to sell their books.

a lie. no matter how many times you repeat it.It is still a lie.

You are claiming NORAD told Trump 3 times that a Chinese balloon was over the US, and he did nothing.…yet you claim he is an aggressive madman who was going to start WWIII by fucking with NOKO?

Weird.

Only 37% of Dems want Trump to run in 2024. Are you part of the 37%?
And 100% of Republicans want him to run. There’s no way the Dems could cheat enough to make up the 2:1 ratio against him.

Forum List

Back