****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Sorry, "domain awareness" doesn't cut it. It's still HIGHLY EMBARRASSING. It looks like the Trump administration was asleep at the wheel.
It happened. Deal with it and move on.
What's embarrassing? Fake news? Moron. It never happened. NO ONE SAW THE BALLOONs. It didn't happen.

Joe Biden let the spy balloon fly across the US, DUH. A real spy balloon. One everyone SAW.

A balloon. You get your panties in a wad....over a ballon.
Again, it happened three times in the last guy's administration...and wasn't picked up because of "domain awareness"???
That what we're sticking with? Embarrassing. :auiqs.jpg:
It wasn't picked up because it didn't happen. No one saw it. DUH.

Biden let the spy balloon, that we all saw, fly across the US. THAT'S EMBARRASSING.

No fun here. I watched just enough of it to realize ONE THING:
That if Donald Trump is a bit of an egocentric playboy billionaire New York Real Estate and resort developer, that Joe Biden is one motherfucker of a crazy old dangerous, senile kook, more so that despite even the wishes of 68% of his own party, that he intends to run again, go much farther, and win. Also proving once again that our elections are nothing but a game, and a lie. A friend of mine tried to tell me that years ago and I wouldn't believe him.​

I tried to watch Joe Biden up to the point where:
  • Joe told us of how he had assured the oil industry that they should still keep reinvesting in drilling and refining because the USA would need oil "for at least another ten years!" For one thing, that tells us that Joe Biden has driven the vital oil industry to STOP reinvesting in drilling and refining! After all, we are being lead by a madman who thinks that after ten years from now, we will no longer need clothing, fuels, cleansers, tools, plastics, sports equipment, safety gear, medicines, electronics, toiletries, construction materials, home furnishings, computers, toilet seats, plungers, greases, lubricants, bathtubs, shower stalls and curtains, plastic pipes, laundry baskets, linoleum, caulking, computer chips, aspirin, bandages, cortisone, antihistamines, rubber, nylon, plastic soda and food container bottles, trash bags, tires, delrin gears, toys, and 6,000 other things!
  • That is when I started to really get sick. But the breaker where I had to turn the lying bastard off was when he started railing about the rich "paying their fair share" and not paying enough taxes! TO THE VERY ROOM OF PEOPLE WHO WRITE THE FUCKING TAX CODE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHICH THE RICH (like them) ARE ONLY FOLLOWING TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW WHICH THEY WRITE. Worse, the democrat fucking useless lying party has controlled the congress for years and years and years and never lifted a finger about it. Because it SUITS THEM.
Fuck the old asshole.

The entire gallery laughed when he said we need oil for at least another 10 years like he was Dave Chapelle in Cleveland.

I got news for Joe, we will be using fossil fuels 100 years from now.

Last edited:

Why not Jack? After all, YOU get your panties in a wad everyday over a balloon (two o's) that is only an empty, shit-filled balloon-head of yours puffed up by rarified methane and hydrogen! How fucking dare you try to make light of the chinese sending a spy balloon over our most sensitive bases, and that old treasonous fool allowing it.

Why not Jack? After all, YOU get your panties in a wad everyday over a balloon (two o's) that is only an empty, shit-filled balloon-head of yours puffed up by rarified methane and hydrogen! How fucking dare you try to make light of the chinese sending a spy balloon over our most sensitive bases, and that old treasonous fool allowing it.
Spend all morning thinking of that? Lazy.
If you're in a tizzy over a balloon, you need help.

BTW, saw your post on the tax code. LOL.
You really need to educate yourself on our nation's tax code.
Hint..it's the root of all of our budget issues. :)

It wasn't picked up because it didn't happen. No one saw it. DUH.

Biden let the spy balloon, that we all saw, fly across the US. THAT'S EMBARRASSING.
It happened. And wasn't picked up. THAT'S EMBARRASSING. To have such disarray, such incompetence that you compromise national security.

At least Biden's military saw it coming. Probably got some good intel out of it.
Winning! :)

Wow. Both weak and lazy all in the same post. Not sure why you bothered.
We're talking about people running in 2024. If Biden decides to run, no one is going to run against him.
Let us review your statement because obviously you have an attention span deficiency. Shall we? You said Newsome would take both Trump or DeSantis. I am only now able to respond after getting my laughter under control. Newsome is a dumpster fire. He can't even stop the exodus from his own state because of his ridiculous oppressive tax policies. Only voters void of critical thinking would vote for that loser..ie Kalifornistan.

Again, it happened three times in the last guy's administration...and wasn't picked up because of "domain awareness"???
That what we're sticking with? Embarrassing. :auiqs.jpg:
The Secretary of State got his panties in a wad, and cancelled his trip to China (at the last minute) to personally meet with Xi -- to indicate how serious it was. He cancelled a much needed trip ... over a balloon.

Any idea who the girl sitting next to Jill Biden is?

a 10th grade computer-integrated manufacturing student Kate Foley. Foley is from Arlington Heights, Illinois, and studies at Rolling Meadows High School in Illinois High School District 214.

It happened. And wasn't picked up. THAT'S EMBARRASSING. To have such disarray, such incompetence that you compromise national security.

At least Biden's military saw it coming. Probably got some good intel out of it.
Winning! :)

You are not being the least bit objective.

Your claim is that Trump knew about the 3 balloons, but cowered in fear…yet the left claim at the same time he is so aggressive, he was going to start WWIII.

Those 2 are antithetical.

You have to pick one.

Biden should have shot the balloon down the minute it entered Alaskan airspace.

You are not being the least bit objective.

Your claim is that Trump knew about the 3 balloons, but cowered in fear…yet the left claim at the same time he is so aggressive, he was going to start WWIII.

Those 2 are antithetical.

You have to pick one.

Biden should have shot the balloon down the minute it entered Alaskan airspace.
LOL. Now you're rationalizing? :auiqs.jpg:

Honestly, do you have a shrine with his picture bathed in a soft, 40 watt light bulb by your bed?

Again, at least Biden's military saw the balloon. It didn't go undetected.
Again, probably got some good intel out of it.

Forum List

Back