****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

Which makes it all the more embarrassing for Trump. It happened. So one of two things were the reason they never told Trump (supposedly).

1) Trump's incompetence. He really didn't know more than the generals and didn't have the right people in place to notify him.
2) Trump ignorance. They didn't want to bother a man who couldn't be bothered with details that were longer than a 15 second soundbite.

Either way, it looks bad for Trump. :)
It sounds like TDS made its way to some of our generals. What you are describing is a crime that could send this general to Leavenworth for YEARS.

It happened. And wasn't picked up. THAT'S EMBARRASSING. To have such disarray, such incompetence that you compromise national security.

At least Biden's military saw it coming. Probably got some good intel out of it.
Winning! :)
If it wasn't picked up it didn't happen. No one saw it. No one reported it. Saying it happened is BULLSHIT.

Joe Biden let the spy balloon fly across the US. We all saw it fly over US. China got the good intel dumbass.

LOL. Now you're rationalizing? :auiqs.jpg:

Honestly, do you have a shrine with his picture bathed in a soft, 40 watt light bulb by your bed?

Again, at least Biden's military saw the balloon. It didn't go undetected.
Again, probably got some good intel out of it.

PROBABLY?

Again, you claim Trump knew about the balloons, but did nothing.

Prove it.

I can prove Biden knew about this balloon and his admin did nothing.

Cool. Barely 70 posts into your stay here and congrats. Just another member of Alt-Right Nation. Yay. You really need to up your game if you're gonna hang with the adults here.

Jack, everyone notices that your every post here is just a bad bluff. Ever notice some of the positions you are defending? Every one a bit of smoke thrown up hoping that others won't notice that you just ran from defending your own position-- already defeated before you even began, because your every view is full of rot--- so pathetic that you have to go so far as to hold positions showing yourself to be nothing more than a vile, contemptible, deviant cretin troll.

Jack, everyone notices that your every post here is just a bad bluff. Ever notice some of the positions you are defending? Every one a bit of smoke thrown up hoping that others won't notice that you just ran from defending your own position-- already defeated before you even began, because your every view is full of rot--- so pathetic that you have to go so far as to hold positions showing yourself to be nothing more than a vile, contemptible, deviant cretin troll.
what he said^^

PROBABLY?

Again, you claim Trump knew about the balloons, but did nothing.

Prove it.

I can prove Biden knew about this balloon and his admin did nothing.
Well, for not knowing about it, there sure was an awful lot of coverage about it from about Wednesday on.
Again, at least they saw it coming. :)

I guess it was within the "domain". :auiqs.jpg:

Honestly, you don't even try anymore.
You're full of shit and don't care who knows it.

Do you have anything of substance? I mean ANYTHING?

Wouldn’t Mattis’ decision to hide enemy activity from the president be considered treasonous? He decided to support the enemy’s efforts to gather intelligence on us.
Without question. The top of the military chain of command is the president. If you were to hide information from any superior in the military, regardless of how high or low their rank is, you are getting court martialed.

Do you think Biden will end up running?
Not only do I think he won’t run, I think the Marxists are looking for a replacement for Harris - and that person will be who they choose to run. My fear is that it could be Newsom, and that the voters are stupid enough to vote for him.

I didn't even bother to watch Joe Potatohead spew his lies and distortions.

Questions for those that did. Did he spend 30 minutes telling everybody what a great military hero his son Beau was? How many of his failures did he blame on somebody else?

Dont I know it. I am in Florida. We have lots of refugees from the Northeast.

The Cali refugees are often moving to Texas.
I don't know who is worse. The shitheads from New York that we get here in Florida or the shitheads from California they are getting from Texas.

The problem with the shitheads is that they leave because of the destruction of the Democrats but they always forget who caused the destruction when they go to vote.

Not only do I think he won’t run, I think the Marxists are looking for a replacement for Harris - and that person will be who they choose to run. My fear is that it could be Newsom, and that the voters are stupid enough to vote for him.

Hairgel Hitler.

Talk about a Fascist. Lockdowns and mandates are his bread and butter. Just violating civil rights all over Cali.

I didn't even bother to watch Joe Potatohead spew his lies and distortions.

Questions for those that did. Did he spend 30 minutes telling everybody what a great military hero his son Beau was? How many of his failures did he blame on somebody else?
No, but he honored the parents of the poor black guy the cops beat to death and made it out as the cops needing massive reform. He didn’t mention the white doctor the black guy ran over and then stabbed to death.

Hairgel Hitler.

Talk about a Fascist. Lockdowns and mandates are his bread and butter. Just violating civil rights all over Cali.
That’s why I believe he’s trying to promise the blacks in his state $200,000 apiece. He will bring that nationwide in order to get the blacks to vote for him. It’s very close to a bribe and buying votes (with taxpayer money).

No, but he honored the parents of the poor black guy the cops beat to death and made it out as the cops needing massive reform. He didn’t mention the white doctor the black guy ran over and then stabbed to death.
A black cop ran over someone and stabbed him to death?

That’s why I believe he’s trying to promise the blacks in his state $200,000 apiece. He will bring that nationwide in order to get the blacks to vote for him. It’s very close to a bribe and buying votes (with taxpayer money).

Plenty of morons will vote for him, and the Dems already have like 90% of the black vote.

Even if he promises $200,000 for every black person in America, he will never deliver. That will not happen.

We already fought a fucking war over slavery.

The reparations is just a political ploy to secure the black vote. The left is racist and manipulates blacks by lying to them constantly.

Veggie Joe said the kid running the register had to sign one.

Show me.
Sorry Skippy

Not playing your game, been there, done that
You demand proof and then when it is given, you either deny it or move the goalpost

Rinse/Repeat

Because it’s the result of the Dems paying people not to look for work. Our labor participation rate is low.

Your labour participation rate is the highest it’s been since the 1970s.

The stuff he’s talking about deflects from the important issues that Americans care about: a pending recession, sky-high inflation, millions of invaders from the south, the China spy balloon, etc., etc.

The economy is booming, inflation is almost the lowest in the first world and the number of illegal border crossings is down to the lowest level in decades, and the spy balloon was shot down.

Forum List

Back