****Joe Biden State Of The Union Show Thread*****

It happened. And wasn't picked up. THAT'S EMBARRASSING. To have such disarray, such incompetence that you compromise national security.

At least Biden's military saw it coming. Probably got some good intel out of it.
Winning! :)
It was exposed by a civilian, not Biden's military, Simp.

You are the quintessential useful idiot.

Entered our airspace over the ocean by the Aleutian islands, Simp.

shoulda been shot down there.

Instead Chicom Joe let the Chinese Military fly across the entire US and over our most sensitive military sites.
So?

Provide your source that the balloon represented a threat to the American People.

Hwere did they fly over?

What dates?

For how long.

Why are there zero details from this one anonymous source?
Read the article, simp. I'm not your reading rainbow bouncy ball.
And if the reports are correct, Trumpybears people didn't even know about it.....sssssss...embarrassing. :)

Fab. I guess no worse than after the three mystery balloons that went undetected during the last guy's admin. :)
If they were undetected years ago, how did Chicom Joe detect them now, Simp?

Does he have a way-back machine?

Folks, I just want ask about the speech, which version of "How High the Moon" is better?

or this version?

Of course Potatohead wouldn't mention anything about the massive Negro crime in this country.

These filthy Democrats always ignore it.

He does mention the lingering racism in this country

So?

Provide your source that the balloon represented a threat to the American People.
Doesn't mattter, Simp.

It was Chinese military and it violated our airspace. Your pathetic trolling won't change facts.

Read the article, simp. I'm not your reading rainbow bouncy ball.
And if the reports are correct, Trumpybears people didn't even know about it.....sssssss...embarrassing. :)
None of that is in your article, Dumbass.

Doesn't mattter, Simp.

It was Chinese military and it violated our airspace. Your pathetic trolling won't change facts.

So your hysteria is baseless
The balloon was shot down when it was safe to do so

Thanks for verifying

None of that is in your article, Dumbass.
Sigh...just can't do it, can you? :)
Oh well.

"On Monday, John K Kirby, a US National Security Council spokesman, confirmed suspected surveillance balloons flew over the US during Mr Trump's time in office".

So your hysteria is baseless
The balloon was shot down when it was safe to do so

Thanks for verifying
Hysteria? Your pathetic trolling is getting desperate.

Chicom Joe let a Chinese military spy balloon spend a week flying around the US. That is a fact, not hysteria.

Sigh...just can't do it, can you? :)
Oh well.

"On Monday, John K Kirby, a US National Security Council spokesman, confirmed suspected surveillance balloons flew over the US during Mr Trump's time in office".
John Kirby? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How does he know? If they were undetected when it happened, how does Biden Lackey Kirby know it happened? What dates? Where? How long?

Does he have one of those DeLorean's from the movies, Simp?

Hysteria? Your pathetic trolling is getting desperate.

Chicom Joe let a Chinese military spy balloon spend a week flying around the US. That is a fact, not hysteria.

You are the one peeing your shorts because a balloon flew over.
A balloon you acknowledge was not a threat.

A balloon that was shot down.

John Kirby? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How does he know? If they were undetected when it happened, how does Biden Lackey Kirby know it happened? What dates? Where? How long?

As Nostra goes back to his playbook
Demand proof and then dismiss the proof that is given

One trick pony

"Workers" are not management. If you had a job you'd know that Fuck Boi.

Why would you start a thread about the SOTU and then not even watch the speech? You work so hard to remain stupid, uninformed and unemployed.
I watched the entire debacle, you KKKanadian halfwit.

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit moron?

LOL. Just can't do it can you? Can't admit Trump's admin was just incompetent?
Look, I know it's embarrassing having balloons flying overhead three times and no one even bringing it up, but if you're going to get your
panties in a bunch when there's a Democrat sitting in the WH, you should be at least genuine enough to be consistent. :)

You are the one peeing your shorts because a balloon flew over.
A balloon you acknowledge was not a threat.

A balloon that was shot down.
I'm not peeing anything, Troll.

Show us your data proving it wasn't a threat. Did you dive down, bring it up, and study all of it already?

As Nostra goes back to his playbook
Demand proof and then dismiss the proof that is given

One trick pony
A Biden hack making a claim he discovered 3 balloons over the US years ago when there was not detection at the time isn't evidence of anything beyond how stupid you Bidenesta Cultists are for believing their bullshit.

Forum List

Back