Joe Biden, you know the President of the United States, just announced the Pandemic is over....Marxists are in a panic with no more mail in voting.

Actually silly leftist, the gold standard or top issue is voter integrity. Making sure not one illegitimate vote cancels the legitimate vote of any American.
The fact is people have voted in person or with legitimate emergency mail in ballots for decades. Not until your leftist masters purposely installed the catch phrase “ voter disenfranchisement” into you brains of mush did this become an issue 99% of you never heard the phrase before.

Mail in voting is perfectly safe

However, it does stop Republicans from manipulating in person voting by reducing polling stations in minority areas and forcing long lines to frustrate the voters

I believe the poster was referring to ballots that were mailed out to the last known address of voters whether they were requested or not, GG! That was the practice in some Democratically controlled States in the last election and it's something that practically BEGS for someone to commit voter fraud!
How?

They still verify the signature on the mail in ballot against the one on record

You didn't have to prove who you are using a drop box. Mail in voting you have to be verified.

Sure you do

The ballot you drop off has a signature that is verified against the one on your voting record.

Same as with a ballot that was mailed in

Sure you do

The ballot you drop off has a signature that is verified against the one on your voting record.

Same as with a ballot that was mailed in
Bullshit, people were dumping piles of ballots in the drop boxes. If you don't have those drop off boxes, you will not win.

Bullshit, people were dumping piles of ballots in the drop boxes. If you don't have those drop off boxes, you will not win.

Are you really that stupid?

What good is dumping piles of ballots into a drop box when they lack a bar code traceable to a registered voter?

You have no concept of how voting works.
You receive a ballot in the mail that is specific to YOU.
Ballots put in a drop box that are generic will be discarded

Are you really that stupid?

What good is dumping piles of ballots into a drop box when they lack a bar code traceable to a registered voter?

You have no concept of how voting works.
You receive a ballot in the mail that is specific to YOU.
Ballots put in a drop box that are generic will be discarded
I know how you won't win without them.

so……He didn’t fly home to vote absentee
He didn’t take Air Force 1

Did you fall down and bump your head again?

1663620701949.png

"President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden boarded Air Force One around 6:15 p.m. ET Tuesday evening for a roughly 30-minute flight to their hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, landing with a little over an hour to spare before polls closed in the Delaware primary.
Asked about the purpose of his trip, added to his public schedule at the last minute, the President said he was there “to vote.” Moments later, he and the first lady entered the Laird Performing Arts Center at the Tatnall School, cast their ballots and promptly departed."

Why would you fly somewhere to vote absentee?

The President cant fly commercial. If he's flying it's on Marine 1 or AirForce 1.

Nothing wrong with mail-in voting. I've mailed in my ballot the last two elections here in Nevada and I like the convenience.
That isnt the patriotic way. Elections should be held on the first Tuesday of November and everyone should be able to participate. I have voted in person all my life, because i want to make sure my vote counts. If you mail it in and it gets lost due to the wonderful postal man, then you think you voted, but you didnt. Bet you strutted your stuff, but just maybe...

Actually silly leftist, the gold standard or top issue is voter integrity. Making sure not one illegitimate vote cancels the legitimate vote of any American.
The fact is people have voted in person or with legitimate emergency mail in ballots for decades. Not until your leftist masters purposely installed the catch phrase “ voter disenfranchisement” into you brains of mush did this become an issue 99% of you never heard the phrase before.
Liberals believe achieving should be made easier thus naturally voting should too.
Anything worthy you should not have to put an effort into it

Wouldnt want any effort put into anything so vital

I spend about an hour or so filling out my ballot because I actually take the time to look up the candidates and see what news is out there about them, especially all the judicial races.

Can you say the same?

Forum List

Back