Joe Biden’s sexual accuser Tara Reade Officially files criminal complaint in DC

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Maybe Paula Jones shouldn't have lied her ass off.

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
Let us know when Dr. Blasey Ford is charged.
Blasey Ford will not be charged. Kavanaugh did what she said. Just like trump assaulted and raped 19 women. And Biden may have done this. But why did she not bring this up in 2008? She had 8 years to do so while he was Vice President. You guys on the right have tried to smear Biden in every way shape or form, this is why this story will not be believed until it gets out of the right wing fake news sphere.
“Kavanaugh did what she said”? You’re a lunatic. Zero proof was ever given. Zero witnesses, and still NO police report.

Well in today's world. it happens. Still for you OB haters, he was never accused by any woman of misconduct.

Trump dismissed the hot mic comments as "locker room talk"—just words—but more than a dozen women came forward to say otherwise, starting with Jessica Leeds, who Trump sexually assaulted her on a plane in the early 1980s. After Leeds went public with her accusations, other women from Trump's past accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances including groping, grabbing and kissing.

Years before any of these allegations came to light, Trump's ex-wife Ivana brought rape allegations against her then-husband in a biography on Trump. In the book, Ivana recalls a "violent assault" that took place in 1989 which involved Trump tearing off her clothes and raping her. In 1993, Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen denied the allegations, arguing "you cannot rape your spouse."

So I guess we can count the number of accusation and choose the president with the least allegations.

Reagan, the two bush's and Nixon for the repubs had accusers, Bill Clinton for the demo's.

I am sure Trump will not touch this subject if he has any sense.

Because he has repeated the famous position of the accused " vehemently denied all of the women’s accusations " and still was elected.

what we need is whenever a candidate announces his that he is going to run for public office that there be a window of 30 days in which woman can come forward with there allegations. After the 30 days then keep it buried. There politicians.

View attachment 322854
OB shitstain that he is, is gay. He never grabbed a woman by anything.

yes I am sure he would look good to you if he did grab a woman by the P

This woman must have told someone about it at the time, friend, roommate, co-worker whomever. I am suspicious of her story given today's political climate, the fact that this story is being pushed in right-wing media, and the little that I, as a stranger, can know of Biden's character and life. I seem to remember that Biden was praying in the situation room while watching the raid that got bin Laden went down. However, I was pinned against a wall three times on two continents by guys who wanted to grope me and check out my tonsils and there was nobody in authority to take any report of this, so I'm careful with this stuff.
The NYT has finally weighed in yesterday. Reade did tell two friends and a brother, all who told the TIMES that yes, she told them about it.
The Times was pretty thorough in its investigation, but came up with they don't find her claims very credible.

Here's the link:

Who could have figured you could make a buck from a 26-year-old sexual molestation allegations?
All the accusers of Brett Kavanaugh....but you believe all women. Right?
No, I believe all people, women or men, who alleged wrongdoing should be respected enough to listen to and have their allegations considered by appropriate authorities when allegations of a crime are involved.
I'm not sure the "authorities" can investigate this one. There is a statute of limitations on rape in D.C., where this occurred. The clock has run.

I'm not sure the "authorities" can investigate this one. There is a statute of limitations on rape in D.C., where this occurred. The clock has run.
There is no Statute of Limitations with regard to public opinion. Anyone researching this matter has to admit
it doesn't look good for Joe Biden, brain damage or not.

Who could have figured you could make a buck from a 26-year-old sexual molestation allegations?
No, I believe all people, women or men, who alleged wrongdoing should be respected enough to listen to and have their allegations considered by appropriate authorities when allegations of a crime are involved.
Well, there are always Republicans in Congress. I guess the Senate could investigate. Or, maybe put Howdy Gowdy on the case as an independent commissioner on a Presidential Commission.

This is great news for the Dimocrat party.
They now have a legitimate excuse to pressure old senile Joe to end his bid for the presidency. They then could pressure one of the two new Dim rock stars, Cuomo or Newsome, to jump in. Hell, maybe even Hillary !

Well, there are always Republicans in Congress. I guess the Senate could investigate. Or, maybe put Howdy Gowdy on the case as an independent commissioner on a Presidential Commission.

If Biden were to be elected, investigating him and his family would certainly be the First Order of business for the nation in 2021. If Biden has nothing to hide, he will cooperate 100%, if not, he can be expected to be impeached for Obstruction.

This is great news for the Dimocrat party.
They now have a legitimate excuse to pressure old senile Joe to end his bid for the presidency. They then could pressure one of the two new Dim rock stars, Cuomo or Newsome, to jump in. Hell, maybe even Hillary !

What makes Fredo and Newsome "rock stars" at all?

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
Blasey Ford will not be charged. Kavanaugh did what she said. Just like trump assaulted and raped 19 women. And Biden may have done this. But why did she not bring this up in 2008? She had 8 years to do so while he was Vice President. You guys on the right have tried to smear Biden in every way shape or form, this is why this story will not be believed until it gets out of the right wing fake news sphere.
“Kavanaugh did what she said”? You’re a lunatic. Zero proof was ever given. Zero witnesses, and still NO police report.

Well Ms Reade says that he assaulted her 27 years ago and now she is filing a complaint. I wonder who is bankrolling her. Statue of limitations has run out.

Reade has said that Biden shoved his hand under her skirt and penetrated her with his fingers while they stood in a senate corridor,

Now if it happen then she is telling the truth but in a corridor this happen then it appears a little suspicious

Well Ms Reade says that he assaulted her 27 years ago and now she is filing a complaint. I wonder who is bankrolling her. Statue of limitations has run out.

Reade has said that Biden shoved his hand under her skirt and penetrated her with his fingers while they stood in a senate corridor,

Now if it happen then she is telling the truth but in a corridor this happen then it appears a little suspicious

If it isn't true, Biden should have no problem turning over all of his records so they can be gone over with a fine toothed comb, and his associates can be grilled about it.

I tend to #believe the broad.

But if the Vice President can demonstrate his innocence, I am open to hearing about it

Well in today's world. it happens. Still for you OB haters, he was never accused by any woman of misconduct.

Trump dismissed the hot mic comments as "locker room talk"—just words—but more than a dozen women came forward to say otherwise, starting with Jessica Leeds, who Trump sexually assaulted her on a plane in the early 1980s. After Leeds went public with her accusations, other women from Trump's past accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances including groping, grabbing and kissing.

Years before any of these allegations came to light, Trump's ex-wife Ivana brought rape allegations against her then-husband in a biography on Trump. In the book, Ivana recalls a "violent assault" that took place in 1989 which involved Trump tearing off her clothes and raping her. In 1993, Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen denied the allegations, arguing "you cannot rape your spouse."

So I guess we can count the number of accusation and choose the president with the least allegations.

Reagan, the two bush's and Nixon for the repubs had accusers, Bill Clinton for the demo's.

I am sure Trump will not touch this subject if he has any sense.

Because he has repeated the famous position of the accused " vehemently denied all of the women’s accusations " and still was elected.

what we need is whenever a candidate announces his that he is going to run for public office that there be a window of 30 days in which woman can come forward with there allegations. After the 30 days then keep it buried. There politicians.

View attachment 322854
OB shitstain that he is, is gay. He never grabbed a woman by anything.

yes I am sure he would look good to you if he did grab a woman by the P

:auiqs.jpg: Like that'll ever happen.

New York Times... No evidence other than all of this evidence right here!

1586702299774.jpg

'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'

She filed a criminal complaint because she's receiving death threats and needed to file a police report of the purported assault, to get their protection on the death threats.

Yeah, it's amazing enough that the Left thought they could make a buck off a 15 year old video where a guy simply boasted that hot women liked to occasionally throw themselves at you voluntarily!
No, people found it disturbing hearing a married man of supposed integrity joking about using his wealth and power to abuse and molesters women by grabbing their pussy and forcing other sexual behavior on them. Coupled with his sneaking in on young teens in a dressing room and bragging in a television interview on national tv about viewing them almost naked while they prepared for a beauty contest shows what a real scum bag Trump is.
Oh poor Camp. How you idiots rewrite what you hear!
WHAT HAPPENED: Trump tells interviewee that some contestants volunteer to be felt up to help their chances winning! He never actually said whether it was him or others who told him.​
WHAT YOU HEARD: Trump uses his wealth and power to abuse and molest women by grabbing their pussies and forcing other sexual behavior on them!​
Meantime, no doubt Bill Clinton forced much sexual behavior UNWILLINGLY on many women and other inappropriate behavior he tried to keep secret.

WHAT HAPPENED: In the course of doing a pageant, Trump stopped by to look in on contestants and caught some of them in partial states of undress.​
WHAT YOU HEARD: Trump sneaked in on young teens in the dressing room and viewed them almost naked.​
What were they Camp, 13 year olds? You dramatize all things Trump just as much as you excuse, cover and ignore the real behavior of Biden, Hillary, Bill and Obumma.

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'

She filed a criminal complaint because she's receiving death threats and needed to file a police report of the purported assault, to get their protection on the death threats.

Do you believe this Tara broad?

Filing police report doesn't get you police protection, so that's not the reason why. She filed police report to provide the statement of facts, that suppose to be taken seriously. With that, rape claim gets additional weight.

Forum List

Back