Joe Manchin: NRA Is Lying And Has ‘Lost Its Way’

there is that fucking word, "commonsense" , i just wish liarberals would try using it on themselves and see how well it works.., to me, commonsense gun laws/control is this: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

any questions ??

Sparky, are you aware that state and federal courts and legislatures have already "infringed" the hell out of it? The 2nd Amendment is nothing more than a fossil. It's obsolete. It no longer means what it originally said.

So You Think You Know the Second Amendment? : The New Yorker

No, it still means exactly what it meant then. However, you Stalinists wish to deny us our firearms so you can round people up easier. So sad for you that that damned Constitution is in your way. You've been working like hell for over 100 years to get it abolished and it is still there.

Now fuck off!

there is that fucking word, "commonsense" , i just wish liarberals would try using it on themselves and see how well it works.., to me, commonsense gun laws/control is this: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

any questions ??

Sparky, are you aware that state and federal courts and legislatures have already "infringed" the hell out of it? The 2nd Amendment is nothing more than a fossil. It's obsolete. It no longer means what it originally said.

So You Think You Know the Second Amendment? : The New Yorker

oooh yes.., i am very aware of what the .gov and all you libtards have done to the rights of us citizen patriots, that is just one reason i wish people like you would move to a nice safe place like China where citizens are not allowed to own firearms.., this government/regime hates an armed citizenry !!

can you explain why ??

joe-manchin-04-09-13-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) shot back at a National Rifle Association ad in which the gun industry lobby slammed him for being on the same side as President Obama and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on background checks for gun purchases.

"Unfortunately, the NRA leadership in Washington has lost its way and is more concerned about political power than gun rights and gun safety," he said. "I am the same proud gun owner and NRA member that I have always been and I believe that criminal and mental background checks are a commonsense approach to protect our neighbors and children without infringing on our 2nd Amendment rights. I think most NRA members agree with me."

More: Joe Manchin: NRA Is Lying And Has 'Lost Its Way' | TPM LiveWire, by SAHIL KAPUR

Aside from the stated reasons, why would the NRA attack Manchin? He's an avid hunter and gun enthusiast. Unreasonable attacks like this will backfire - even in West Virginia.

Besides, the Manchin-Toomey Background Check Bill: S-649 was too watered down. Hopefully, the next bill won't be.

So that idiot, in his own response, proves that the NRA is not lying.:cuckoo:

Aside from the stated reasons, why would the NRA attack Manchin? He's an avid hunter and gun enthusiast. Unreasonable attacks like this will backfire - even in West Virginia.

Besides, the Manchin-Toomey Background Check Bill: S-649 was too watered down. Hopefully, the next bill won't be.
Your opinion is laughable.

Forum List

Back