Joe Refuses to Talk to Gov DeSantis As Hurricane Ian Approches

No, they'll stay in line.

They know the level of popularity DeSantis enjoys, and they know he's gonna' win in a walk in November. Do an end-around on him would earn them well deserved consternation and they know it, and they know that Biden will be in no position to help them when they need help from the state...
Your faith in Dems is misplaced.

You're FOS, Moron.
I didn't indicate DeSatan did or didn't request anything from TN, I only stated, they were deployed.

US troops can go into any state, any time they want.
Only on the order of the President. Do you want a President with Dementia starting a civil war?

Amy Klobuchar said people need to vote Democrat so there will be no more hurricanes.
Look what this AOC idiot is saying:

1664379193162.png

I hope Joe offered to send Ronnie some of those Asylum Seekers to volunteer in the Clean-Up efforts.

Besides. Ron was contacted by FEMA.

"Reporters pressed FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell at a White House press briefing earlier on Tuesday about the lack of a call between Biden and DeSantis, but she said it had not impeded planning for the storm."

“The President is very focused on making sure that the federal family has the right resources available to support this,” Criswell said. “That is why I contacted the governor right away, and we have a team of my senior leadership that are embedded with the governor to make sure that we’re supporting that.”

It's customary for the President to phone a Governor in time of emergency to pledge the support of the federal government. It's the decent thing to do.

Which could eassily explain why Biden didn't do it...
He was waiting for the right whine, I mean time, yeah time.

"President Biden spoke with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Tuesday evening, shortly after the governor said during a press conference that Biden had not yet called to discuss Hurricane Ian."

I just hope Joe offered to bus in a few laborers to help with the clean-up after the storm!

Why is that?
Hurricane Ian is about to expose what a phony, plastic politician he really is.

After months of being a grandstanding little "anti-Washington media whore now he's going to crawl on his knees begging for federal assistance and everybody is going to see that otger than lapping up headlines for his human trafficking scams he hasn't actually done very much for Floridians.

Kinda like we learned with Trump.
There's nothing lije a huge crisis to bring out tge true colors of weak leaders.

Biden caves under pressure and grudgingly calls the repub gov

Besides. Ron was contacted by FEMA.
Potatohead called up the filthy ass Democrats in the state but because of his partisan hate couldn't bother to talk to the Governor.

Potatohead is a piss poor President in every possible way imaginable.

You Moon Bats were idiots voting for him and then letting him steal an election from the American people. This is what you got for your stupidity. The worst President in the history of the Republic.

Forum List

Back