Joe Scarborough: "Its the Biden Boom in the economy!"

FEE3E903-D44E-40E0-B816-91B631A7ED4F.gif

Yes. Gee know trump cultists hate fact based reality. But feel free to lie like a rug

:laughing0301::laughing0301: Damn I guess it takes a lawyer to use the word "know", when the word that should have been used is "now". Me thinks you need to go back to you ESL class for a refresher. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I guess they didn't teach proof reading in law school.

Let’s see worst inflation in years. Jobs that were already there opening up. Loss of jobs due to closing down pipelines and border wall. unmitigated disaster pulling out of a war that everyone seemed to want just over a year ago. Higher death toll from Covid. More debt legislation passed and idiots are trying to make this sound good?

Joe Biden is presiding over lowest unemployment since the 50's and great job growth. After record unemployment in 2020 under former President Trump, this is very welcome news. You Go, Joe!

The White House was complaining that the Main Stream Media was not supporting Biden enough. Obviously the Media is now stepping up to the plate and trying to convince us everything is GREAT, GREAT, GREAT.

Forum List

Back