Joe The World's Dumbest Politician Biden Says He’d Defy Subpoena to Testify in Trump’s Senate Trial

It would be cool if the nutbags demanding that Congress go to court to get Mulvaney and others to obey their subpoenaes would accept two facts.

1) These refusals to testify have no legal standing. They will almost certainly end up with the courts ordering that they obey the subpoenaes. In other words, the refusal is a clear attempt to obstruct justice.

2) The courts are under no obligation to hear these cases in a timely manner. They could take a very long time. That's the point.
1. Then why didn't the Democrats go to court? If there was no legal standing, they'd have gotten a ruling inside a week.

2. Correct. The courts are a separate AND EQUAL branch of government. They do not have to jump through any hoop congress sets for them.

Well. Nobody can ever accuse you of talking out of both sides of your vomit hole. Can they?
Not anyone with any intellectual capacity.

Right. Inside of a week and as long as the court wants to take. At the same time. You're a genius.

Is he now?

He most assuredly is, on behalf of, and the benefits accruing to, the U.S. of A., in marked contrast to the Dear Leader in hot pursuit of his re-election. For Trumpletons to understand that difference would amount to exploding heads all around. So they won't.

It would be cool if the nutbags demanding that Congress go to court to get Mulvaney and others to obey their subpoenaes would accept two facts.

1) These refusals to testify have no legal standing. They will almost certainly end up with the courts ordering that they obey the subpoenaes. In other words, the refusal is a clear attempt to obstruct justice.

2) The courts are under no obligation to hear these cases in a timely manner. They could take a very long time. That's the point.

It's a political game. WTF don't the Democrats say what they are looking for in these witnesses? I thought they had all they needed for a justifiable impeachment.

The President doesn't have to bow down to these witch hunts. The commies don't even know what they are looking for, just hoping somebody says something they can run to the MSM and lie about, just like the phone call transcript.

Why should he? If it is cool for Trump's people to say "no thanks" then it is cool for him to do so also.
Yep. We've all pretty much thrown law out the window and expect the other side to follow what they flaunt.

Unlike Trombies, I will demand that Biden testify if he is subpoenaed and Roberts approves the line of questioning as relevant to the proceedings.

The only one that has to approve of it is McConnell.

Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg
Joe is showing us he's dumb but he's not stupid. They would fry him like a 3 dollar steak and he knows it.
you know, when Im in Vermont,,99% of the time, I know I am in Vermont

Hilarious. But no worries..the media always covers...

"The former Vice President, however, should be forgiven for confusing those two New England states. This author drove all the way across both New Hampshire and Vermont this past week and can attest to the fact that, when it comes to physical appearance, it’s hard to tell the two states apart...Everyone should cut Joe Biden a little slack for looking up while speaking in New Hampshire and thinking he was in Vermont."
Vermont, New Hampshire, And Joe Biden’s Confusion

Returning to the campaign trail after Christmas, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Friday stood by his comments that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at President Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate.

In a meeting with the editorial board of The Des Moines Register, whose endorsement in the Iowa caucuses is coveted by presidential hopefuls, Mr. Biden argued that complying with a subpoena and testifying would essentially allow Mr. Trump to succeed in shifting attention onto Mr. Biden and away from the president’s own actions.

“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him,” Mr. Biden said. “The issue is not what I did.”

“This is all about a diversion,” Mr. Biden added. “And we play his game all the time. He’s done it his whole career.”

Mr. Biden met with The Register at the beginning of a two-day visit to Iowa. He boarded his “No Malarkey” campaign bus later Friday and headed to Williamsburg for an event there, to be followed by additional stops on Saturday.

Mr. Biden had previously said that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at the impeachment trial. Asked Friday about that stance, he said, “The grounds for them to call me would be overwhelmingly specious. But, so, I don’t anticipate that happening anyway.”

Mr. Biden raised the scenario of voluntarily appearing at the Senate trial and explained why he did not view that as a good idea.

“What are you going to cover?” he asked, referring to the news media. “You’re going to cover, for three weeks, anything I said. And he’s going to get away.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

A new Popular Mechanics SPECIAL EDITION on Grandpe Joe and his worth MILLIONS son Hunter has just been released....

db5os8q567741.jpg

Bidens son earned what...50,000 a month from foreigners for this one gig? These people are worlds apart from the people who make America work. A lot of them make 50,000 a *year*. Its one of the reasons their reliance on the Lady Gagas and Madonnas doesnt work.
And for this ruling elite class 50,000 a month is just one small part of the gravy train of being in politics.

Why should he? If it is cool for Trump's people to say "no thanks" then it is cool for him to do so also.
Yep. We've all pretty much thrown law out the window and expect the other side to follow what they flaunt.

Unlike Trombies, I will demand that Biden testify if he is subpoenaed and Roberts approves the line of questioning as relevant to the proceedings.

Incorrect. Roberts may very well take an active role. We don't know yet. There are very few "rules" for how this trial is supposed to be run. Try learning first and then typing.

Incorrect. Roberts may very well take an active role. We don't know yet. There are very few "rules" for how this trial is supposed to be run. Try learning first and then typing.

Roberts who? Are you talking about Justice John Roberts? He would have nothing to do with it.

He should participate and confess that he committed the crime Trump is accused of. Absolutely...

Very important to stop the witch trials and find the real people who committed crime.

He should participate and confess that he committed the crime Trump is accused of. Absolutely...

Very important to stop the witch trials and find the real people who committed crime.

Even if that was the case, the DNC would never drop him, and the sheep would still vote for him. Hillary was under FBI investigation and she was still able to run for Prez in spite of Comey pointing out all her crimes that he didn't bother pursuing for prosecution.

Returning to the campaign trail after Christmas, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Friday stood by his comments that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at President Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate.

In a meeting with the editorial board of The Des Moines Register, whose endorsement in the Iowa caucuses is coveted by presidential hopefuls, Mr. Biden argued that complying with a subpoena and testifying would essentially allow Mr. Trump to succeed in shifting attention onto Mr. Biden and away from the president’s own actions.

“The reason I wouldn’t is because it’s all designed to deal with Trump doing what he’s done his whole life: trying to take the focus off him,” Mr. Biden said. “The issue is not what I did.”

“This is all about a diversion,” Mr. Biden added. “And we play his game all the time. He’s done it his whole career.”

Mr. Biden met with The Register at the beginning of a two-day visit to Iowa. He boarded his “No Malarkey” campaign bus later Friday and headed to Williamsburg for an event there, to be followed by additional stops on Saturday.

Mr. Biden had previously said that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify at the impeachment trial. Asked Friday about that stance, he said, “The grounds for them to call me would be overwhelmingly specious. But, so, I don’t anticipate that happening anyway.”

Mr. Biden raised the scenario of voluntarily appearing at the Senate trial and explained why he did not view that as a good idea.

“What are you going to cover?” he asked, referring to the news media. “You’re going to cover, for three weeks, anything I said. And he’s going to get away.”

A new Popular Mechanics SPECIAL EDITION on Grandpe Joe and his worth MILLIONS son Hunter has just been released....

db5os8q567741.jpg

That's OK Joe will get plenty of opportunity to testify at his own trial for treason.

db5os8q567741.jpg

Donald Trump is the world's dumbest politician. I would do the same thing. Tell Senate Republicans to take a hike. Biden would be smart to do that.
Yes, because he is guilty and it will be proven in the Senate. You loons are ignorant, you based this impeachment fiasco. By starting it with Biden breaking the law. Lol

Joe Biden campaigning in New Mexico:,,,,,its great to be here in the beautiful state of East Carolina !!!

Forum List

Back