Joe The World's Dumbest Politician Biden Says He’d Defy Subpoena to Testify in Trump’s Senate Trial

What part of the video confuses you?

None of it. Why are you unable to grasp the concept and characterize it accurately? Are you a moron?

You keep flapping your lips but nothing is coming out as far as clarifying your position.

My position is that, given the facts, Joe Biden asked for a proper quid pro quo in that video. His ask was for something...specifically a more
capable prosecutor to rid Ukraine of corruption, that benefited the US and the US's foreign policy goals. So...it was, in every way, A PERFECT VIDEO.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!
Barisma is corrupt as hell!!!

Yep. And Biden was seeking a tougher prosecutor to investigate said corruption.

If you guy would stop lying, you'd have nothing to say. It is really odd.

Do you realize how stupid that remark is? What you're saying is that Joe had the prosecutor fired because he was not doing enough to investigate a corrupt business his son worked for, and you expect anything but a dumb Democrat to believe that?

It doesn't even make any sense. Especially when Shokin did an interview explaining that he was indeed investigating Burisma, and in particular, Hunter and a money laundering scheme. That's when Joe flew down there and had him fired.

Shokin's claim is certainly more believable than the tales from the Democrat party and MSM.

You keep flapping your lips but nothing is coming out as far as clarifying your position.

My position is that, given the facts, Joe Biden asked for a proper quid pro quo in that video. His ask was for something...specifically a more
capable prosecutor to rid Ukraine of corruption, that benefited the US and the US's foreign policy goals. So...it was, in every way, A PERFECT VIDEO.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

So Hunter working at a job he had zero experience in for 50k a month was on the up and up?
I got a bridge to sell ya.....

That has nothing to do with the video.
It was shady....as in nepotism shady and looks bad shady. He shouldn't have taken the gig. Joe
should have told him to refuse. But he didn't. Looks bad.

But there is no evidence of ant corruption between Joe Biden and Burisma. None. They were
investigated. Nothing. Stop lying.

Yet you've done nothing but offer your weak ass opinion on the matter.

None of it. Why are you unable to grasp the concept and characterize it accurately? Are you a moron?

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Do you realize how stupid that remark is? What you're saying is that Joe had the prosecutor fired because he was not doing enough to investigate a corrupt business his son worked for, and you expect anything but a dumb Democrat to believe that?

It doesn't even make any sense. Especially when Shokin did an interview explaining that he was indeed investigating Burisma, and in particular, Hunter and a money laundering scheme. That's when Joe flew down there and had him fired.

Shokin's claim is certainly more believable than the tales from the Democrat party and MSM.

Your timing is fucked. And you are too dishonest to admit it.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Again with your opinions.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

So Hunter working at a job he had zero experience in for 50k a month was on the up and up?

It was shady....as in nepotism shady and looks bad shady. He shouldn't have taken the gig. Joe

But there is no evidence of ant corruption between Joe Biden and Burisma. None. They were

I've provided facts.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Timing of what? It has nothing to do with timing. It has to do with the likely possibility that Joe had Shokin fired to help protect his son. If that can be proven, it makes what Trump did a nothing burger. That's the reason for the knee-jerk reaction by the commies when they learned that Trump was curious about Joe and Hunter.

Military drill between China Russia and Iran and some one called Joe dumb ?? Trump is a major AH for letting this happen

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Lol, Biden was a part of the corruption. That's what the prosecuter was investigating. When Biden forced them to fire him.

That is a false statement. You are now done. Liars suck.
No lie in that statement. You're a fool.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Timing of what? It has nothing to do with timing. It has to do with the likely possibility that Joe had Shokin fired to help protect his son. If that can be proven, it makes what Trump did a nothing burger. That's the reason for the knee-jerk reaction by the commies when they learned that Trump was curious about Joe and Hunter.

Likely possibility? No. Impossibility. That did not happen. You need to check the timeline of events. Biden firing Sholkin was unrelated to any Burisma
investigation. No Burisma investigation was paused, stopped or interfered with by the firing of Sholkin. This is already a known fact.

You are lying. Over and over again.

Asshole.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Lol, Biden was a part of the corruption. That's what the prosecuter was investigating. When Biden forced them to fire him.

You are lying. The facts are known.

Leeeeeave Joe alone !

laughing-joe-678x381.jpg

You stupid Fuck!!!

You are lying. The facts are known.
Like Biden said we believe In truth, not facts. He does represent your party well.

You stupid Fuck!!!

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

You stupid Fuck!!!

Likely possibility? No. Impossibility. That did not happen. You need to check the timeline of events. Biden firing Sholkin was unrelated to any Burisma
investigation. No Burisma investigation was paused, stopped or interfered with by the firing of Sholkin. This is already a known fact.

You are lying. Over and over again.

You should be able to prove that then.
If you're so sure tell us where you got your info.

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

Timeline: Key dates in the U.S. political controversy over Ukraine

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

What the hell does that prove....:auiqs.jpg:

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

So I guess Biden should have no problem with the subpoena right?

biden-subpoena-coladas.jpg

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

What the hell does that prove....:auiqs.jpg:

Timeline. It is known fact. Now fuck off. I'm bored with the fucking dishonesty.

I've provided facts.

Well then back em up.

You'll have to ask him. Do all innocent people obey subpoenas or do some go to court to have them enforced?

You'll have to ask him. Do all innocent people obey subpoenas or do some go to court to have them enforced?

You go to court. That's what the Republicans did when Obama obstructed Congress that he didn't get impeached for.

Forum List

Back