John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

It's not a big deal.
Even if the jury did the right thing, the Left would still deny it.
The trial made the point that Hillary, the Democrats and the FBI are corrupt.
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading through the sobbing, whining, howls of indignation from Trumpleton's. Trying to deal with the incongruity of the lies they believe and the reality of Durham's epic face plant.
But here's the real point I want to make. As Trog notes, Durham's failed witch hunt really is no big deal.......but not for the reason he suggests. The actual reason is that the outcome of the trial has no bearing on whether members of Trump's following will continue to believe the colossal lie Durham's investigation is based on. That is, the trial......and Durham's work to date.......don't show "The trial made the point that Hillary, the Democrats and the FBI are corrupt." They show exactly the opposite. But as always, the truth is completely immaterial to the beliefs of the gullible rubes Trump calls his base.

The LIES never stop from these leftist assholes.

You need Preparation H for that butthurt.

If the "lies never stop" with Democrats, why aren't they getting arrested for the crimes you claim they're committing. The body of evidence that exists is that REPUBLICANS are lying about Democrats. Democrats aren't being charged with the crimes Republicans claim they committed, because REPUBLICANS ARE LYING.

We've been telling you clowns this for years, but you continue to believe the party that's been lying to you from the beginning.

Then Durham wasn't doing his job.
Durham performed a public service by his tenacious, relentless, and costly pursuit for years of evidence to substantiate the Loser's paranoid fantasy that the FBI was mean to him.

When he could uncover nothing to substantiate that delusion, he diverted to his flimsy pretext for prosecuting someone for lying to the FBI, and he could not even contrive a credible case for that.

Add this pathetic fiasco to 50 states, after dozens of frivolous court challenges, all certifying their November 2020 election results, the highly-touted Arizona cyber-ninja audit that uncovered even more votes for the President, the sordid Trump goon attack on Congress, and the fizzled petty vendettas targeting Republicans of integrity such as Kemp and Raffensperger in Georgia.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.08.09 AM.png

"Ooooo! I'm so pissy!"
Losing has become habitual for the Loser, and his weird worshipers are very pissy, too!

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 7.56.54 AM.png

"We're pissy too!"

Durham performed a public service by his tenacious, relentless, and costly pursuit for years of evidence to substantiate the Loser's paranoid fantasy that the FBI was mean to him.

When he could uncover nothing to substantiate that delusion, he diverted to his flimsy pretext for prosecuting someone for lying to the FBI, and he could not even contrive a credible case for that.

Add this pathetic fiasco to 50 states, after dozens of frivolous court challenges, all certifying their November 2020 election results, the highly-touted Arizona cyber-ninja audit that uncovered even more votes for the President, the sordid Trump goon attack on Congress, and the fizzled petty vendettas targeting Republicans of integrity such as Kemp and Raffensperger in Georgia.

View attachment 652672
"Ooooo! I'm so pissy!"
Losing has become habitual for the Loser, and his weird worshipers are very pissy, too!

View attachment 652676
"We're pissy too!"
Yep, the orange loser latest CONTINUING cryfest.

May 31 2022
Trump's endorsement of David Purdue ended in embarrassing fashion as the incumbent, Brian Kemp received 885,551 votes or 73.7% while Purdue finished with 261,706 votes and 21.8%.

On Primary Day in Georgia, Kemp gets 74% and Perdue gets 22%. Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever. It doesn’t happen.

Obvious fraud.

Something stinks in Georgia.

Trump pity tweet.

Yep, the orange loser latest CONTINUING cryfest.

May 31 2022
Trump's endorsement of David Purdue ended in embarrassing fashion as the incumbent, Brian Kemp received 885,551 votes or 73.7% while Purdue finished with 261,706 votes and 21.8%.

On Primary Day in Georgia, Kemp gets 74% and Perdue gets 22%. Nobody in any election in America gets 74% of the votes. Ever. It doesn’t happen.

Obvious fraud.

Something stinks in Georgia.

Trump pity tweet.
The magnanimous sentiments of the Loser, citing his savvy genius:

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 7.13.01 AM.png

* In fact, in 2016, Clinton, despite winning the popular vote by 2.9 million, promptly and graciously conceded, rather than contrive pretexts to overthrow the democratic election or incite goons to attack Congress.

November 9, 2016

[transcript / C-SPAN video]​
"...Thank you so very much for being here. And I love you all too.
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans..."

The magnanimous sentiments of the Loser, citing his savvy genius:

* In fact, in 2016, Clinton, despite winning the popular vote by 2.9 million, promptly and graciously conceded, rather than contrive pretexts to overthrow the democratic election or incite goons to attack Congress.

November 9, 2016

[transcript / C-SPAN video]​
"...Thank you so very much for being here. And I love you all too.
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans..."
AND guess who attended the retards inauguration?

Guess who didn't attend his predecessor's.

The same loser who wanted a military sendoff.

President Donald Trump is planning an "elaborate, military-style sendoff" for himself before President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to ABC News.

Trump hopes to walk down a red carpet while a military band plays, sources familiar with the plans told the broadcaster.

He's even discussed a flypast by US Air Force fighter jets, ABC News said.

It has also been reported that Trump has asked about the possibility of a 21-gun salute, according to the Associated Press.

More butthurt from FOX News.

When you investigate “stories” that were originated and promoted by FOX News, what you get is a handful of NOTHING.

Republicans continue to make up shit about Democrats and the FOX News promotes the lies as truth demanding investigations. But there’s no proof of these crimes because they only exist in the fevered minds of FOX News commentators and their viewers.

When Democrats aren’t charged or convicted for these crimes, FOX howls about Democrats “getting away with it”. Democrats aren’t “getting away with” anything because it never happened.

More butthurt from FOX News.

When you investigate “stories” that were originated and promoted by FOX News, what you get is a handful of NOTHING.

Republicans continue to make up shit about Democrats and the FOX News promotes the lies as truth demanding investigations. But there’s no proof of these crimes because they only exist in the fevered minds of FOX News commentators and their viewers.

When Democrats aren’t charged or convicted for these crimes, FOX howls about Democrats “getting away with it”. Democrats aren’t “getting away with” anything because it never happened.
Does the FBI have an office inside Perkins Coie? Are you a fact denier?

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

What do you expect with an OJ jury?

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

Losers always lose. Reality wins yet again. But yeah- keep the conspiracy alive at all costs.

Does the FBI have an office inside Perkins Coie? Are you a fact denier?

I seriously doubt that any such thing is true, any more than the Seth Rich story was true.

I suspect that while the FBI was investigating the case, they were given an empty office or meeting room to work in and conduct interviews which has been twisted by FOX into something it wasn’t.

I’m not sufficiently interested in this bullshit to check further.

Forum List

Back