John Kerry to Sky News Arabia: all America's cars will be electric within 12 years

If that happened then the military kept it from Trump and his security team... and that's treason... not one member of Trump's team has said that a balloon flew over the United States while Trump was president... however the pentagon said this is the second one since Biden stole the election....
You idiots are the only people in the world that think the election was stolen, it was totally discredited in over 70 courtroom cases and laughed out of court. All you have is garbage propaganda repeated endlessly, super duper. Yep it sounds like the military just kept it from trump and his minion idiots. Trump is a moron and you are a brainwashed functional moron. Watch some real news someday for now just get some more tin foil.....

You idiots are the only people in the world that think the election was stolen, it was totally discredited in over 70 courtroom cases and laughed out of court. All you have is garbage propaganda repeated endlessly, super duper. Yep it sounds like the military just kept it from trump and his minion idiots. Trump is a moron and you are a brainwashed functional moron. Watch some real news someday for now just get some more tin foil.....
Everything was better under Trump... every thing inside and outside of America was better we were all better off and today 75% of Americans feel we are headed in the wrong direction... even democrats....

francoHFW What's so funny?... you made a claim about my predictions so lets hear it... or were you just full of shit?....

Then tell me just a few... I mean if you have a list of 6000 you fool tell me even one....
Just look at any prediction you've ever made and past posts, I'm not gonna do it. It's like fox and your conspiracy nuts on YouTube, nothing they are fearmongering about ever happens. Except of course the total misinformation on fox. So you believe all the lawyers on all those cases and all the judges in the in the country are in on the conspiracy to keep quiet about the election steal? You are out of your tiny little mind. Try reality

Just look at any prediction you've ever made and past posts, I'm not gonna do it. It's like fox and your conspiracy nuts on YouTube, nothing they are fearmongering about ever happens. Except of course the total misinformation on fox. So you believe all the lawyers on all those cases and all the judges in the in the country are in on the conspiracy to keep quiet about the election steal? You are out of your tiny little mind. Try reality
I was right... you are just full of shit... you better get serious about your nation pal... because Biden is fucking everything up.... sooner or later it will strike you too....

Everything was better under Trump... every thing inside and outside of America was better we were all better off and today 75% of Americans feel we are headed in the wrong direction... even democrats....
Yes yes, trump did not ruin the country and the Obama recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic reaction in the world and spread that reaction with all the dangers of the vaccine obsessing. None of which is relevant or unexpected.

Of course you feel that way when all you ever hear about Biden is negative made-up baloney..... Trump disrespected minorities other countries our allies and was lovey dovey with dictators in North Korea and China and inspired the swine in Hungary and Brazil etc with their anti democratic BS. You're out of your mind. Trump was a disaster for democracy and americanism in every respect.

And the military said don't shoot that stupid balloon down until it's over the ocean, we will scramble its transmissions so no information gets out, although we don't think that is the point here... But you go crazy by all means....

Last edited:
I was right... you are just full of shit... you better get serious about your nation pal... because Biden is fucking everything up.... sooner or later it will strike you too....
We have the best economy in the world under Biden and he is bringing back respect for America and democracy, you brainwashed anti American POS. Functionally of course... Change the damn channel, hater dupe. You are obsessed with hateful garbage anti American baloney from proven scumbags and liars...

Biden is returning the country to its pre racist trump BS state, super duper. We have the best economy in the world everything is coming up roses except on fox, brainwashed functional moron.....

We have the best economy in the world under Biden and he is bringing back respect for America and democracy, you brainwashed anti American POS. Functionally of course... Change the damn channel, hater dupe. You are obsessed with hateful garbage anti American baloney from proven scumbags and liars...
Inflation still sky high and we are trading top dollar jobs for burger flipper jobs which will all be taken by Biden's illegal aliens....
Gas is going back up.... food is rising higher every time we go to the store... pay is not going up and 65% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck... no one is saving... even Joe himself had to take a mortgage loan on one of his homes last month....

Biden is returning the country to its pre racist trump BS state, super duper. We have the best economy in the world everything is coming up roses except on fox, brainwashed functional moron.....
What was racist about Trump?... just one example please....

Inflation still sky high and we are trading top dollar jobs for burger flipper jobs which will all be taken by Biden's illegal aliens....
Gas is going back up.... food is rising higher every time we go to the store... pay is not going up and 65% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck... no one is saving... even Joe himself had to take a mortgage loan on one of his homes last month....
That is the result of 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else. But glad your eyes are finally open lol. As far as Biden goes, we have the best economy in the world. Everything you know is crap propaganda.

that's how you get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere in the modern world by far, GOP BS

What was racist about Trump?... just one example please....
Stopping all immigration and asylum seekers, an anti American disgrace, from Latin America? Obviously? And all of his garbage propaganda that made dupes go out and assault gays blacks Jews Asians, the only spike in violence in FBI statistics, which started with trump and doubles in areas where he has rallies lol. Wake up and smell the coffee duhh....

i can translate the best parts of the interview if you want. you can hear some of it in english when the translator takes a break. LEARN ARABIC, PEOPLE!

Exactly where did he say in 12 years all the cars in America will be electric. Are you saying we have to speak Arabic to find out ? Geesus, you can’t even hear Kerry talk.
What bullshit.

Forum List

Back