John Kerry's wife in hospital

on a note aside ....." Heinz Kerry is a breast cancer survivor after undergoing treatment in 2009."

but due to the fact that she was taken to the emergency room it sounds more like a heart attack or a stroke like mentioned above.

Kerry is thinking about how rich he'd be if she died. That voice you hear screaming "Pull the plug. Pull the plug, is his. I hope security keeps Kerry out of her room if he's holding a pillow.

Kerry is thinking about how rich he'd be if she died. That voice you hear screaming "Pull the plug. Pull the plug, is his. I hope security keeps Kerry out of her room if he's holding a pillow.

flag-on-the-play.jpg

It's been hotter than hells blast furnace here in New England the last couple of days. She's not a spring chicken, and if she didn't keep hydrated properly that would put stress on her body. Hope she's better soon.

BTW Best Ketchup on the planet:up: that stuffs considered a vegetable in my house.

No word if John was at her side.

He was at her side, per one source:
Heinz Kerry was flown to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston on Sunday night after doctors at Nantucket Cottage Hospital stabilized her, a spokesman for Kerry said. The secretary of State was with his 74-year-old wife as an ambulance first transported her to the island hospital, and also during her transfer to the Boston facility.
--
Teresa Heinz Kerry in critical condition - latimes.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back