John Lewis dead

Lewis was essentially a racist troll. Blacks with talent, intelligence and skill were hired just like Whites throughout the history of the USA. The ugly beast had nothing to offer so he joined the Commie Blacks (Micheal King, the troll on the bus, etc.) financed by well-funded White-hating "Justice Warrior" entities not taking into account the South was fucked over after the tragically unnecessary Civil War and the subsequent racial tension was intentional. Just like now.

Absolute bullshit. In 1961 Lewis endured several beatings by mobs as a member of the Freedom Riders. His crime? Sitting beside a white person who was traveling in his group.

He marched for the right for blacks to register to vote. Something so important and so common it is now hard to fathom.

Its funny, so many conservatives are quick to point out that republicans were the ones who worked for civil rights first. And when one of those on the front lines of the civil rights movement in the early days, dies, the vitriol and hate comes spewing. John Lewis was beaten down during the first Selma March, known as Bloody Sunday. He bore the scars from that the rest of his life. But he kept going.

In 1961, Lewis was one of the original Freedom Riders. They were seven whites and six blacks who rode a bus from Washington to New Orleans. Their crime? They had the audacity to sit next to each other. Mobs met the bus and there was violence against the riders. The SCOTUS had ruled that forced segregation on interstate buses was unconstitutional in 1960. A year later the Freedom Fighters were not only attacked and beaten, they were arrested for violating Jim Crow laws, which had been declared unconstitutional. And still he came back.

And he never returned the violence. He never looted, burned or destroyed property. He was a strong advocate for peaceful protest.

All he wanted was change for his people. And he stood up when so many refused to get beaten, hosed, attacked by dogs ect. John Lewis refused to quit.

He was ostracized by other members of the civil rights movement when he refused to give up his peaceful protest and respond with violence.

R.I.P. John Lewis. You earned your rest. But we will miss your voice of reason.
We will?

Who is "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket or something?

"We", as in the people who want peaceful protests instead of violence.

Its funny, so many conservatives are quick to point out that republicans were the ones who worked for civil rights first. And when one of those on the front lines of the civil rights movement in the early days, dies, the vitriol and hate comes spewing. John Lewis was beaten down during the first Selma March, known as Bloody Sunday. He bore the scars from that the rest of his life. But he kept going.

And he used that to support the wace baiting and lefty agenda of the modern liberals today.

Sorry, Lewis was not the voice of reason.

In 1961, Lewis was one of the original Freedom Riders. They were seven whites and six blacks who rode a bus from Washington to New Orleans. Their crime? They had the audacity to sit next to each other. Mobs met the bus and there was violence against the riders. The SCOTUS had ruled that forced segregation on interstate buses was unconstitutional in 1960. A year later the Freedom Fighters were not only attacked and beaten, they were arrested for violating Jim Crow laws, which had been declared unconstitutional. And still he came back.

And he never returned the violence. He never looted, burned or destroyed property. He was a strong advocate for peaceful protest.

All he wanted was change for his people. And he stood up when so many refused to get beaten, hosed, attacked by dogs ect. John Lewis refused to quit.

He was ostracized by other members of the civil rights movement when he refused to give up his peaceful protest and respond with violence.

We will?

Who is "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket or something?

"We", as in the people who want peaceful protests instead of violence.

What did Lewis do, over the last say, 40 years, to push back against the wace baiting that has led to the violent race riots we see today?

Anything? Or we he part of the wace baiting?

I could never understand why he sold out.. how can you get your ass kicked by democrats than join them in a scheme to control black people.. I hope he rots in hell.

Lewis was essentially a racist troll. Blacks with talent, intelligence and skill were hired just like Whites throughout the history of the USA. The ugly beast had nothing to offer so he joined the Commie Blacks (Micheal King, the troll on the bus, etc.) financed by well-funded White-hating "Justice Warrior" entities not taking into account the South was fucked over after the tragically unnecessary Civil War and the subsequent racial tension was intentional. Just like now.

Absolute bullshit. In 1961 Lewis endured several beatings by mobs as a member of the Freedom Riders. His crime? Sitting beside a white person who was traveling in his group.

He marched for the right for blacks to register to vote. Something so important and so common it is now hard to fathom.
He marched against democrats,, than he joined them. For money, he’s part of the FDR I’ll keep these knickers voting Democrat for years.

Where the Marxist liberal Poli media onslaught began. He got pushed to the ground once and you would think he was brutally beaten by police. Another historical lie.

Pushed down? He had his skull fractured. When he was a Freedom Rider, he was beaten by a group of ignorant rednecks in a Greyhound buss station restroom. He was arrested several times on that trip. All because he had the audacity to sit next to a white person traveling in his group.

Those who marched in the 1960s were not violent rioters. Some, like John Lewis did not even fight back. They were beaten and murdered for marching for the right to register to vote. Not out of some misguided loyalty to criminals who were killed by police. They wanted to vote.
.....I agree with you there...what happened then was horrible....but it wasn't ALL whites ....or ALL cops /etc.....Sammy Davis Jr was not even allowed to stay in the Hotels he worked at, if I'm not mistaken ...but blacks did bad things also..he got bullied in the service
.....but then he and others make themselves totally wrong by backing/crying/rioting/etc for criminals now...most ''killed'' by cops are jackass criminals

John Lewis was a great American Patriot

Risked his life and freedom fighting for Liberty and Justice

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma
Spoke before Martin Luther Kings.......I have a dream

He will be missed

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed
He was a good puppet for you guys

And he used that to support the wace baiting and lefty agenda of the modern liberals today.

Sorry, Lewis was not the voice of reason.

Race baiting? For riding a Greyhound Bus sitting next to a white person? For wanting blacks to be able to register to vote?

You idea of race baiting is a strange one.

John Lewis at Selma march

1595070517575.jpeg

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Yeah, how dare we praise a black man who put his own safety and life in danger to fight against Jim Crow laws and for blacks to be able to register to vote.

Good riddance to the race pimp asshole. A dumbass Negro Democrat that was always on the wrong side of everything. A piece of low IQ shit that other low IQ Negroes looking for somebody to protect their welfare check kept in office.

Piss on him and all the Democrats.

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma

He will be missed

Yeah, how dare we praise a black man who put his own safety and life in danger to fight against Jim Crow laws and for blacks to be able to register to vote.
He backed him crow years later

Forum List

Back