John Lewis dead

And beagle9 is an apologist for those two slandering racists.
How so liar ??? Either you are in here to debate the points being made by both sides or you are just in here to counter for your team, and to hell with the truth being spoken regardless of who speaks it eh ? Sounds like you don't like the truth when hear it, but ohh well that's your loss in life.
50 shot in Chicago yesterday and all he has the confederate flag.. lol their talking points are getting old,, old white racist party

And beagle9 is an apologist for those two slandering racists.
How so liar ??? Either you are in here to debate the points being made by both sides or you are just in here to counter for your team, and to hell with the truth being spoken regardless of who speaks it eh ? Sounds like you don't like the truth when hear it, but ohh well that's your loss in life.
50 shot in Chicago yesterday and all he has the confederate flag.. lol their talking points are getting old,, old white racist party
Agree the flag is the least of their worries. They are imploding due to demon-cratzi policies and complacency, so they look outward for an old boogeyman that barely exist anymore.

Oh and who gives power to the old boogeyman ??? Of course the demon-cratzi's do, and why do they do it ?? Because they know the old boogeyman better than anyone, and why is this ? Because they were and still are that boogeyman. They just hide it better.

Gotta keep that old boogeyman alive you see, but why ? Why do they stand up on the floor, and give power to the boogeyman, when he was defeated for years and years now ??? Hey, politician's gotta keep something in between them and the people to justify their raping all of us over and over again. I have Black's as friends, and white's as friends, and some of my friends have Black's in their families, but I see them all as human beings. I'm to smart to be a racist.

Last edited:
I have been talking about and defending a hero of the Civil Rights Movement, whose recent death happens to be the subject of this thread.

This honorable and courageous man choose to become a Democrat, but sometimes stood above mainstream politicians in both parties, as when he opposed the Iraq War.

I do not waste time talking to trolls and losers without integrity about serious problems in society. Nor will I discuss with them my own serious differences with some of the politics of the deceased. They are not people with integrity. They are not talking about “real racism” but rather demonstrating it by slandering and lying about an African-American politician who acted out of his own deep sense of morality and patriotism.

I have been talking about and defending a hero of the Civil Rights Movement, whose recent death happens to be the subject of this thread.

This honorable and courageous man choose to become a Democrat, but sometimes stood above mainstream politicians in both parties, as when he opposed the Iraq War.

I do not waste time talking to trolls and losers without integrity about serious problems in society. Nor will I discuss with them my own serious differences with some of the politics of the deceased. They are not people with integrity. They are not talking about “real racism” but rather demonstrating it by slandering and lying about an African-American politician who acted out of his own deep sense of morality and patriotism.
Fair enough, and that is ok with me, but politician's aren't my best role models in life, so there's that. They seem to have a way of becoming corrupted by the system, and that's a bad thing. Like I said in the thread before "men are not without flaw", and God have mercy upon us all. Amen.

You won’t discuss racial issues because it will expose your racism.. it’s not uncommon

Me?? LMAO!! First of all, it would be "you're", not "your".
But most importantly, the term "Jim Crow Law" concerns a very specific type of law. One that forces racial segregation. I have told you that over and over. I showed you several links that said the same thing. And yet you continue to try and pretend that Jim Crow laws are any law that works against black people. That is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. No matter how many examples you try to bring up, the specific definition of the term "Jim Crow law" does not change.
As always, you nail the numbskull racist Jitss617 . The man is not worth a moment of anybody‘s time, but you have a knack of eviscerated him publicly that I admire. Since it is probably impossible to ignore such worthless trash completely, there’s no harm in having a little fun, eh?

Most of his posts are just trolling. But, as I have said before, there are always people lurking on this site. People read his posts and accept them as accurate. Some of those people are simply stupid. But some just don't do research. I want those people to see Jitsie for what is truly is.

And yeah, there is the entertainment value. I can argue with Jitsie and still do other things. I appreciate you noticing.
Lol I live in reality,, when black ppl in his district where doing far better in 1963, than they are in 2020 than he is the racist, and the NEW Jim Crow laws he helped implement all working. Watching you deflect and flop like a fish is entertaining ha

Your attempts to redefine the term "Jim Crow Law" shows that you do not live in reality. Your inability to either admit you misunderstood the definition of the term or that you are wrong shows your ego is more important than actual truth.

But I repeat the challenge, what do you think "Jim Crow law" means? Give me your new definition of the term. Because what you have been arguing does not fit the long accepted definition.

If my continuing to reiterate the actual definition of the term is what you think is deflecting or flopping like a fish, you obviously don't live in reality at all. You made a claim. I pointed out your claim was bullshit. And you have spent page after page arguing.
No one redefined it i always called it new Jim Crow laws, with an explanation it’s just over your head just go somewhere go flop somewhere else.. thanks for playing lol

The fact that you called it something doesn't matter. There is a long standing, accepted definition of the term.

I have not argued that the policies advocated by either John Lewis or the democrats was good or helped black people. What I have argued, consistently, is that those policies are not Jim Crow laws. They do not involve forced racial segregation by law. You claim I have flopped. But I know you cannot show one single post where I changed what I was saying about Jim Crow laws. Not one.

At least now you know what Jim Crow laws actually were. And what they were not.

Oh, and if you always called it "new Jim Crow laws", why didn't you make that claim about John Lewis? If you always called it that, why didn't you claim John Lewis supported new Jim Crow laws? I'll tell you why. Because it is bullshit.

Now you can run along and play somewhere else. This should be finished.
I’m bringing awareness to the suffering of Black people in this community that he let happen for many many years.. he is a disgusting little pos. Do you wanna ignore the fact that people in his district living rat infestation!? I don’t .. When Black people live better in 1963 than they are doing today in 2020. The man should have been taken out years ago.. but with years of lying to blacks promising and promising to get re-elected, Absolutely disgusting

WTF?! The civil rights act was not even passed in 1963, you fucking retard.

Black people were being hosed by the fire department, getting eaten by dogs and beaten down by rabid pigs for protesting peacefully for the basic rights of citizenship.

I remember because I witnessed it firsthand.
You have no clue what life was like for black citizens in this country in 1963, you idiot troll.

Last edited:
Its funny, so many conservatives are quick to point out that republicans were the ones who worked for civil rights first. And when one of those on the front lines of the civil rights movement in the early days, dies, the vitriol and hate comes spewing. John Lewis was beaten down during the first Selma March, known as Bloody Sunday. He bore the scars from that the rest of his life. But he kept going.

In 1961, Lewis was one of the original Freedom Riders. They were seven whites and six blacks who rode a bus from Washington to New Orleans. Their crime? They had the audacity to sit next to each other. Mobs met the bus and there was violence against the riders. The SCOTUS had ruled that forced segregation on interstate buses was unconstitutional in 1960. A year later the Freedom Fighters were not only attacked and beaten, they were arrested for violating Jim Crow laws, which had been declared unconstitutional. And still he came back.

And he never returned the violence. He never looted, burned or destroyed property. He was a strong advocate for peaceful protest.

All he wanted was change for his people. And he stood up when so many refused to get beaten, hosed, attacked by dogs ect. John Lewis refused to quit.

He was ostracized by other members of the civil rights movement when he refused to give up his peaceful protest and respond with violence.

R.I.P. John Lewis. You earned your rest. But we will miss your voice of reason.
We will?

Who is "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket or something?

"We", as in the people who want peaceful protests instead of violence.

What did Lewis do, over the last say, 40 years, to push back against the wace baiting that has led to the violent race riots we see today?

Anything? Or we he part of the wace baiting?
When have we not seen violent race riots. Rosewood, Florida. Tulsa, Oklahoma. This crap has got to stop right here and now. Today, in 2020, we are not seeing "violent race riots." These "violent race riots" seem to be something ginned up on the internet. Psst: I live in northern Virginia. There is nothing going on but people of all backgrounds living peacefully together. No riots. No crime. Just peaceful citizens speaking whatever languages they wish and being friendly to their neighbors. English is spoken here. So is Spanish, Korean, Chinese dialects, French, Urdu. Arabic, Hebrew, and more.

Stop digging at John Lewis. A gentleman who lived with honor and died that way. He rests with angels.

The dead people killed by mobs in the street might disagree with you on that. Well, except they are dead and thus can't talk.

Your denial of what is plain to see, is obviously support for those violent race riots.
Who has been in the street killed by a mob? In what city and when? Name someone killed.

No. Focusing on the details, such as the names of the dead, brings me down.

Especially as your denial is so stupid, as to obviously be some type of silly lefty troll boy tactics.

So, no, you want names, you go find them.
You are the one talking about people being killed by mobs. You are the one who must provide the details or shut up. If there are violent race riots, show us where they are. Don't be a coward. Face up.

Exactly. Don't hold your breath.

But most importantly, the term "Jim Crow Law" concerns a very specific type of law. One that forces racial segregation. I have told you that over and over. I showed you several links that said the same thing. And yet you continue to try and pretend that Jim Crow laws are any law that works against black people. That is absolutely, unequivocally wrong. No matter how many examples you try to bring up, the specific definition of the term "Jim Crow law" does not change.
As always, you nail the numbskull racist Jitss617 . The man is not worth a moment of anybody‘s time, but you have a knack of eviscerated him publicly that I admire. Since it is probably impossible to ignore such worthless trash completely, there’s no harm in having a little fun, eh?

Most of his posts are just trolling. But, as I have said before, there are always people lurking on this site. People read his posts and accept them as accurate. Some of those people are simply stupid. But some just don't do research. I want those people to see Jitsie for what is truly is.

And yeah, there is the entertainment value. I can argue with Jitsie and still do other things. I appreciate you noticing.
Lol I live in reality,, when black ppl in his district where doing far better in 1963, than they are in 2020 than he is the racist, and the NEW Jim Crow laws he helped implement all working. Watching you deflect and flop like a fish is entertaining ha

Your attempts to redefine the term "Jim Crow Law" shows that you do not live in reality. Your inability to either admit you misunderstood the definition of the term or that you are wrong shows your ego is more important than actual truth.

But I repeat the challenge, what do you think "Jim Crow law" means? Give me your new definition of the term. Because what you have been arguing does not fit the long accepted definition.

If my continuing to reiterate the actual definition of the term is what you think is deflecting or flopping like a fish, you obviously don't live in reality at all. You made a claim. I pointed out your claim was bullshit. And you have spent page after page arguing.
No one redefined it i always called it new Jim Crow laws, with an explanation it’s just over your head just go somewhere go flop somewhere else.. thanks for playing lol

The fact that you called it something doesn't matter. There is a long standing, accepted definition of the term.

I have not argued that the policies advocated by either John Lewis or the democrats was good or helped black people. What I have argued, consistently, is that those policies are not Jim Crow laws. They do not involve forced racial segregation by law. You claim I have flopped. But I know you cannot show one single post where I changed what I was saying about Jim Crow laws. Not one.

Oh, and if you always called it "new Jim Crow laws", why didn't you make that claim about John Lewis? If you always called it that, why didn't you claim John Lewis supported new Jim Crow laws? I'll tell you why. Because it is bullshit.

I’m bringing awareness to the suffering of Black people in this community that he let happen for many many years.. he is a disgusting little pos. Do you wanna ignore the fact that people in his district living rat infestation!? I don’t .. When Black people live better in 1963 than they are doing today in 2020. The man should have been taken out years ago.. but with years of lying to blacks promising and promising to get re-elected, Absolutely disgusting

Black people were being hosed by the fire department, getting eaten by dogs and beaten down by rabid pigs.

I remember because I witnessed it firsthand. You have no clue what life was like for black citizens in this country in 1963.
Is that the case today ??? What are the black's in concentrated poverty complaining about today, other than the way Demoncrats have treated them for the last 50 years or is it really the demon-cratzi's fault that Black's in bad neighborhoods or in the chocolate cities as Mayor Ray Nagon referred to New Orleans as (after Katrina), are they at fault in these places ?? Who truly is to blame for it all ???

I remember white's being poor, and I was definitely one of them, but it never made me blame anyone nor did it make me become a lawbreaker. We just dealt with the cards we had, and we worked our way out of it just like so many black stories are exactly the same. I have friends who worked in the fields right along side of blacks picking cotton and tobacco. They weren't paid anymore than the black man or woman got paid for doing so. Dependency created out of lies by the demon-cratzi's should make Black's infuriated with those demon-cratzi's, but the brainwashing might have been to strong over the years, and worse the redistribution of wealth through taxes was a huge factor involved in it all as well.

Its funny, so many conservatives are quick to point out that republicans were the ones who worked for civil rights first. And when one of those on the front lines of the civil rights movement in the early days, dies, the vitriol and hate comes spewing. John Lewis was beaten down during the first Selma March, known as Bloody Sunday. He bore the scars from that the rest of his life. But he kept going.

In 1961, Lewis was one of the original Freedom Riders. They were seven whites and six blacks who rode a bus from Washington to New Orleans. Their crime? They had the audacity to sit next to each other. Mobs met the bus and there was violence against the riders. The SCOTUS had ruled that forced segregation on interstate buses was unconstitutional in 1960. A year later the Freedom Fighters were not only attacked and beaten, they were arrested for violating Jim Crow laws, which had been declared unconstitutional. And still he came back.

And he never returned the violence. He never looted, burned or destroyed property. He was a strong advocate for peaceful protest.

All he wanted was change for his people. And he stood up when so many refused to get beaten, hosed, attacked by dogs ect. John Lewis refused to quit.

He was ostracized by other members of the civil rights movement when he refused to give up his peaceful protest and respond with violence.

We will?

What did Lewis do, over the last say, 40 years, to push back against the wace baiting that has led to the violent race riots we see today?

When have we not seen violent race riots. Rosewood, Florida. Tulsa, Oklahoma. This crap has got to stop right here and now. Today, in 2020, we are not seeing "violent race riots." These "violent race riots" seem to be something ginned up on the internet. Psst: I live in northern Virginia. There is nothing going on but people of all backgrounds living peacefully together. No riots. No crime. Just peaceful citizens speaking whatever languages they wish and being friendly to their neighbors. English is spoken here. So is Spanish, Korean, Chinese dialects, French, Urdu. Arabic, Hebrew, and more.

Stop digging at John Lewis. A gentleman who lived with honor and died that way. He rests with angels.

The dead people killed by mobs in the street might disagree with you on that. Well, except they are dead and thus can't talk.

Your denial of what is plain to see, is obviously support for those violent race riots.
Who has been in the street killed by a mob? In what city and when? Name someone killed.

Especially as your denial is so stupid, as to obviously be some type of silly lefty troll boy tactics.

You are the one talking about people being killed by mobs. You are the one who must provide the details or shut up. If there are violent race riots, show us where they are. Don't be a coward. Face up.

We will?

Who has been killed in the street, except for people run over with cars? One woman was run over in Charlottesville and more injured. Who else has been killed and where?

We will?

We will?

Who has been killed in the street, except for people run over with cars? One woman was run over in Charlottesville and more injured. Who else has been killed and where?
Cops aren't people ????? Good grief.

Black people were being hosed by the fire department, getting eaten by dogs and beaten down by rabid pigs for protesting peacefully for the basic rights of citizenship.
Are you this dense? Uneducated? All protest even the anti war ppl had dogs and fire hoses, you race baiting ahole.. and they worked. They should be used again. That’s how protest that got violent were broken up. As they should

He's an old democrat associated with MLK.

Dead as a stump.

He was a rabid gun grabber. No matter how much good he did he turned to violating his oath to uphold the Constitution The truth is democRats haven't had a good man since LBJ killed JFK and Martian Luther King Jr. was a republican while Jackson and Sharpner were and are traitors to their race. They have also never had a woman that hasn't been a nasty stank

I have not ignored anything. And you are not bringing awareness about anything. You are scrambling and dancing to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Are there ghettos in Atlanta? Yes. Were the policies of the democrats good for black people? No.

Did John Lewis support Jim Crow laws? No, he did not. And your insistence that he did is simply you lying to try and save face. Jim Crow laws were a very specific type of law. Apparently you were unaware of that fact. But now you know. So quit bullshitting and trying to make claims about what you said.

You want to discuss John Lewis record as a democrat, or the harm done to blacks by the democratic party? Fine. First you admit that Mr. Lewis did NOT, in fact, support Jim Crow laws.
No dog in this fight, but he did say that he figured that John Lewis supported the "new" Jim Crow laws.... He has told you this many times, but you keep reverting back to the "Old" Jim Crow laws as if to suggest that this feller was talking about John Lewis supporting those laws.

Now asking him to define what he thinks is the "New" Jim Crow laws, uhh would be nice at this point, and then maybe you two could get somewhere.

I'm thinking at this point that what he means by "New", is Lewis not doing anything but fomenting racism against whites by his actions while in power, and by it all if was the case, it therefore caused blacks to put themselves back into the nice tighty little box that Lincoln had got them out of, otherwise if only in their minds.

After this type of brain control, it allows politician's to use that control to convince these Black's (that are believers in it all), that they must only support Democrats or black politicians and/or white's who can speak the dialect with them (Hillary Clinton), that they are always trying to convince them that they are there for them when they truly weren't. If they were with the power they held, then things would have been alot better for the Black's than they were after all these years.

Heck I know a black man right now, who actually does exactly what John Lewis and others have been doing to other Black's for years, and that is to get them to work hard making individuals rich while they (the hard working Black's), end up with almost nothing at the end of it all. Otherwise their pay and benefits never matched the work that they had put in.

Same with the Mexicans, where as they have the Mexican foreman who speaks the language, and his job is to get the Mexican crew to bust their aces for 12 hours, and do it for $7.00 dollars per hour. They then go to a rented house where 15 or so live, having schedules of 6 to seven days a week to work, and then sending most of their income back home to Mexico.

This is the kind of bullcrap that has been going on, and yes your pure politicians have been up to their eyeballs in it forever.
I know my community is far more segregated today than it was a 1964, and talking to people that visit Atlanta they would say Atlanta is very segregated.. and John Lewis was in power John Lewis put policies together that create this new segregation..

The people you claim to know who visit Atlanta must not spend much time here. Yes, there are poor neighborhoods. I have not seen any that do not allow whites to live there. And they certainly do not forbid blacks from moving into the nicest neighborhoods.

The idea that any of this is forced, by law, is completely ridiculous. I have seen numerous million dollar homes in Buckhead, Marietta, Sandy Springs ect, that are owned by blacks. If Jim Crow laws were in effect, even if they had the money, they would not be allowed to live there.

If you take a MARTA bus in Atlanta, you will see blacks sitting next to whites. That was illegal under Jim Crow laws. And it was to the point that mobs of ignorant rednecks would violently attack the blacks and the whites who did so.
Why are you denying that democrat policies have created segregation in our communities across America? Your so going crazy about a name Jim Crow.. who cares about a name, results or polices Lewis over saw is reality.. these black neighborhoods are doing far worse than they were in 1963 and that’s with the right to vote and that is with the right to go into any place they want to go but because of policies they were not going to go to a certain neighborhood, Because of the wealth gap because of education gap because frankly they don’t know how to act because they didn’t have a nuclear family

It all started with your claim that John Lewis supported Jim Crow laws. And has progressed because you steadfastly refuse to admit that was incorrect.
I said NEW Jim Crow laws.. which has segregated America far worse than the 1960s, And blacks were doing far better back then then they are doing today

Adding the word "new" to it does not change the fact that Jim Crow laws were about legally forced segregation.
And the NEW, means they found a way it to segregate us. And to applaud this man is Disgusting

If they did, or if that was their goal, it was not through the use of Jim Crow laws.

I have not ignored anything. And you are not bringing awareness about anything. You are scrambling and dancing to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Are there ghettos in Atlanta? Yes. Were the policies of the democrats good for black people? No.

Did John Lewis support Jim Crow laws? No, he did not. And your insistence that he did is simply you lying to try and save face. Jim Crow laws were a very specific type of law. Apparently you were unaware of that fact. But now you know. So quit bullshitting and trying to make claims about what you said.

You want to discuss John Lewis record as a democrat, or the harm done to blacks by the democratic party? Fine. First you admit that Mr. Lewis did NOT, in fact, support Jim Crow laws.
I’ve already explain the new Jim Crowe laws.. stop pretending I haven’t been over this 100 times just because you’re wrong just because your butt hurt.. TAKE A HIKE

Bullshit. Saying they are "new Jim Crow laws" is a dodge and you know it. If they were "new Jim Crow laws" they would be new laws forcing racial segregation. They aren't.

Just stop. You have been arguing bullshit for too many pages. Just stop. John Lewis did not support Jim Crow laws (falsely called "new" or otherwise). You are trying to avoid admitting you are wrong. But every person reading this bullshit can see that you were ignorant about it.

Just stop with the bullshit. You will never admit you are wrong, and I am fine with that. That is who you are, sadly. But stop pretending. Stop flailing around trying to defend your ignorance.
Of course there is, new area in Boston sea port has no black owned business in a city that graduates more blacks than whites in the past 30 years. Destroying education is implementing Jim Crow Laws.. let’s keep the neighborhood segregated

You are like a little kid who has been corrected. "Well that is what I call it!" while stamping your feet.

If it was a new Jim Crow law (and I notice you didn't add the "new" until well into defending your error), it would be a law that forces segregation on penalty of prosecution. The fact that blacks do not own businesses in a new, trendy section of Boston is not due to Jim Crow laws. The people living in ghettos are not there because the law won't LET them move elsewhere. They are there because of poverty. Jim Crow laws concerning education were laws that did not allow integration in schools. What you have in Boston is school districts that are mostly black and poor. And the funding for most public schools come from local property taxes. Poor areas have low taxes, so there is less funding for the schools. That is NOT Jim Crow laws, no matter how many times you stomp your feet and yell "That is what I call it!!".
It is Jim Crow laws, new ones. They saw welfare, and destroying education had the same effect as have a sign in the window NO BLACKS ALLOWED.. im more advanced than you in race relations.. I’m making history. Now sit back down and enjoy the ride

You are delusional. The new laws may have similar effects. But they are NOT Jim Crow laws.

As far as being more advanced in race relations, you defending and advocating lynching pretty much shoots that down. And, when you are told of a lynching in the 1980s, your first response being "Well he shouldn't have raped that white girl" shows you to be far behind the curve on race relations.
Cool story, I deal with reality

No, you absolutely do not. Or your reality changes with each new lie.
Bullshit I bet Atlanta is more segregated today than it was in 1964

Is it because of a law? That is the actual point, and you pretend it isn't.

And no, it is not more segregated than it was in 1964. In 1964 there were NO interracial neighborhoods. Now you would be hard pressed to find an area in the greater Atlanta area that is NOT interracial. You want to make claims about Boston, that is fine. But don't pretend you can tell me about my city when you have likely never been here.
How about integrated with diversity of thought? I could almost guarantee you that if I took 500 Trump supporters and put them in a black Atlanta neighborhood they would not be welcomed

That would depend on how they acted. Just like if you took 500 democrats and put them in a neighborhood of Trump supporters.
I know democrats have segregated us,, I’ve got pics of blacks wearing KKK, they were welcomed because they agreed with them.. segregation is about similarities. Z When you divide us by race gender religion color of skin like Democrats have With new policies than you Will have a segregation issue

The issue is whether or not it is a law. That is why they call them Jim Crow LAWS.
Im explained my definition.. and it’s facts

Right. Since you made a bogus claim, now you want to claim you have your own definition.

Funny thing about language and communication, if it is not accepted by the masses (and this is not) it is worthless.

No dog in this fight, but he did say that he figured that John Lewis supported the "new" Jim Crow laws.... He has told you this many times, but you keep reverting back to the "Old" Jim Crow laws as if to suggest that this feller was talking about John Lewis supporting those laws.

Now asking him to define what he thinks is the "New" Jim Crow laws, uhh would be nice at this point, and then maybe you two could get somewhere.

I'm thinking at this point that what he means by "New", is Lewis not doing anything but fomenting racism against whites by his actions while in power, and by it all if was the case, it therefore caused blacks to put themselves back into the nice tighty little box that Lincoln had got them out of, otherwise if only in their minds.

After this type of brain control, it allows politician's to use that control to convince these Black's (that are believers in it all), that they must only support Democrats or black politicians and/or white's who can speak the dialect with them (Hillary Clinton), that they are always trying to convince them that they are there for them when they truly weren't. If they were with the power they held, then things would have been alot better for the Black's than they were after all these years.

Heck I know a black man right now, who actually does exactly what John Lewis and others have been doing to other Black's for years, and that is to get them to work hard making individuals rich while they (the hard working Black's), end up with almost nothing at the end of it all. Otherwise their pay and benefits never matched the work that they had put in.

Same with the Mexicans, where as they have the Mexican foreman who speaks the language, and his job is to get the Mexican crew to bust their aces for 12 hours, and do it for $7.00 dollars per hour. They then go to a rented house where 15 or so live, having schedules of 6 to seven days a week to work, and then sending most of their income back home to Mexico.

This is the kind of bullcrap that has been going on, and yes your pure politicians have been up to their eyeballs in it forever.
I know my community is far more segregated today than it was a 1964, and talking to people that visit Atlanta they would say Atlanta is very segregated.. and John Lewis was in power John Lewis put policies together that create this new segregation..

The people you claim to know who visit Atlanta must not spend much time here. Yes, there are poor neighborhoods. I have not seen any that do not allow whites to live there. And they certainly do not forbid blacks from moving into the nicest neighborhoods.

The idea that any of this is forced, by law, is completely ridiculous. I have seen numerous million dollar homes in Buckhead, Marietta, Sandy Springs ect, that are owned by blacks. If Jim Crow laws were in effect, even if they had the money, they would not be allowed to live there.

If you take a MARTA bus in Atlanta, you will see blacks sitting next to whites. That was illegal under Jim Crow laws. And it was to the point that mobs of ignorant rednecks would violently attack the blacks and the whites who did so.
Why are you denying that democrat policies have created segregation in our communities across America? Your so going crazy about a name Jim Crow.. who cares about a name, results or polices Lewis over saw is reality.. these black neighborhoods are doing far worse than they were in 1963 and that’s with the right to vote and that is with the right to go into any place they want to go but because of policies they were not going to go to a certain neighborhood, Because of the wealth gap because of education gap because frankly they don’t know how to act because they didn’t have a nuclear family

It all started with your claim that John Lewis supported Jim Crow laws. And has progressed because you steadfastly refuse to admit that was incorrect.
I said NEW Jim Crow laws.. which has segregated America far worse than the 1960s, And blacks were doing far better back then then they are doing today

Adding the word "new" to it does not change the fact that Jim Crow laws were about legally forced segregation.
And the NEW, means they found a way it to segregate us. And to applaud this man is Disgusting

If they did, or if that was their goal, it was not through the use of Jim Crow laws.
New Jim Crow laws yes. It’s been explained.. a few have backed me up.. you are denying the state the black community is in due to Lewis ..

Black people were being hosed by the fire department, getting eaten by dogs and beaten down by rabid pigs.

I remember because I witnessed it firsthand. You have no clue what life was like for black citizens in this country in 1963.
Is that the case today ??? What are the black's in concentrated poverty complaining about today, other than the way Demoncrats have treated them for the last 50 years or is it really the demon-cratzi's fault that Black's in bad neighborhoods or in the chocolate cities as Mayor Ray Nagon referred to New Orleans as (after Katrina), are they at fault in these places ?? Who truly is to blame for it all ???

I remember white's being poor, and I was definitely one of them, but it never made me blame anyone nor did it make me become a lawbreaker. We just dealt with the cards we had, and we worked our way out of it just like so many black stories are exactly the same. I have friends who worked in the fields right along side of blacks picking cotton and tobacco. They weren't paid anymore than the black man or woman got paid for doing so. Dependency created out of lies by the demon-cratzi's should make Black's infuriated with those demon-cratzi's, but the brainwashing might have been to strong over the years, and worse the redistribution of wealth through taxes was a huge factor involved in it all as well.

I'm not certain what your point is. The person that i responding to claims that blacks were better off in
That is a flat out lie.
You may have had blacks working beside you picking tobacco and cotton at some point. But if it was in the 60's you can rest assured that when the workday ended, you were certainly NOT equal as citizens.

Lastly as far as your personal vendetta with Democrats, I am "apolitical".
I have no faith in the government whether they stand on the right or the left.

Both are equally corrupt.

I’ve already explain the new Jim Crowe laws.. stop pretending I haven’t been over this 100 times just because you’re wrong just because your butt hurt.. TAKE A HIKE

Bullshit. Saying they are "new Jim Crow laws" is a dodge and you know it. If they were "new Jim Crow laws" they would be new laws forcing racial segregation. They aren't.

Just stop. You have been arguing bullshit for too many pages. Just stop. John Lewis did not support Jim Crow laws (falsely called "new" or otherwise). You are trying to avoid admitting you are wrong. But every person reading this bullshit can see that you were ignorant about it.

Just stop with the bullshit. You will never admit you are wrong, and I am fine with that. That is who you are, sadly. But stop pretending. Stop flailing around trying to defend your ignorance.
Of course there is, new area in Boston sea port has no black owned business in a city that graduates more blacks than whites in the past 30 years. Destroying education is implementing Jim Crow Laws.. let’s keep the neighborhood segregated

You are like a little kid who has been corrected. "Well that is what I call it!" while stamping your feet.

If it was a new Jim Crow law (and I notice you didn't add the "new" until well into defending your error), it would be a law that forces segregation on penalty of prosecution. The fact that blacks do not own businesses in a new, trendy section of Boston is not due to Jim Crow laws. The people living in ghettos are not there because the law won't LET them move elsewhere. They are there because of poverty. Jim Crow laws concerning education were laws that did not allow integration in schools. What you have in Boston is school districts that are mostly black and poor. And the funding for most public schools come from local property taxes. Poor areas have low taxes, so there is less funding for the schools. That is NOT Jim Crow laws, no matter how many times you stomp your feet and yell "That is what I call it!!".
It is Jim Crow laws, new ones. They saw welfare, and destroying education had the same effect as have a sign in the window NO BLACKS ALLOWED.. im more advanced than you in race relations.. I’m making history. Now sit back down and enjoy the ride

You are delusional. The new laws may have similar effects. But they are NOT Jim Crow laws.

As far as being more advanced in race relations, you defending and advocating lynching pretty much shoots that down. And, when you are told of a lynching in the 1980s, your first response being "Well he shouldn't have raped that white girl" shows you to be far behind the curve on race relations.
Cool story, I deal with reality

No, you absolutely do not. Or your reality changes with each new lie.
Bullshit I bet Atlanta is more segregated today than it was in 1964

Is it because of a law? That is the actual point, and you pretend it isn't.

And no, it is not more segregated than it was in 1964. In 1964 there were NO interracial neighborhoods. Now you would be hard pressed to find an area in the greater Atlanta area that is NOT interracial. You want to make claims about Boston, that is fine. But don't pretend you can tell me about my city when you have likely never been here.
How about integrated with diversity of thought? I could almost guarantee you that if I took 500 Trump supporters and put them in a black Atlanta neighborhood they would not be welcomed

That would depend on how they acted. Just like if you took 500 democrats and put them in a neighborhood of Trump supporters.
I know democrats have segregated us,, I’ve got pics of blacks wearing KKK, they were welcomed because they agreed with them.. segregation is about similarities. Z When you divide us by race gender religion color of skin like Democrats have With new policies than you Will have a segregation issue

The issue is whether or not it is a law. That is why they call them Jim Crow LAWS.
Im explained my definition.. and it’s facts

Right. Since you made a bogus claim, now you want to claim you have your own definition.

Funny thing about language and communication, if it is not accepted by the masses (and this is not) it is worthless.
How is it bogus? We are more divided today than we are in 1964.

I'm not certain what your point is. The person that i responding to claims that blacks were better off in
That is a flat out lie.
You may have had blacks working beside you picking tobacco and cotton at some point. But if it was in the 60's you can rest assured that when the workday ended, you were certainly NOT equal as citizens.

Lastly as far as your personal vendetta with Democrats, I am "apolitical".
I have no faith in the government whether they stand on the right or the left.

Both are equally corrupt.
Of course they were doing better, blacks had schools in 5 major cities that were equal to whites, today you can’t find one child to pass a basic reading or math test in Baltimore after we put billions of dollars into it.. we have blacks getting shot in cities that are police states.. meaning we have more police on the street then ever before and they’re still committing more crimes.. blacks were DOing far better back in the 60’s

Forum List

Back