John Lewis was a great American Patriot

Risked his life and freedom fighting for Liberty and Justice

Lunch counter sit in’s
Freedom Rider
Led the March in Selma
Spoke before Martin Luther Kings.......I have a dream

He will be missed
He was a good puppet for you guys

Yeah, how dare we praise a black man who put his own safety and life in danger to fight against Jim Crow laws and for blacks to be able to register to vote.
He backed him crow years later

He did? Please provide a link showing John Lewis backed Jim Crow laws.
Umm he was a democrat

Let me help educate you. Jim Crow laws were specifically laws that required racial segregation. You know, segregated schools, public transportation, segregated bathrooms, water fountains and lunch counters. Unless you have some instance in which he supported racial segregation, just admit you were wrong and be done with it. This idea that any democrat supports every single facet of the entire history of the democratic party is ridiculous.
Todays Jim Crow laws are a lot worse today.. he lives in a district with blacks were living in rat infestation.. he is a disgusting human being we have more segregation today than we did back then.. Like I said I hope he rots in hell

Dupe thread. reported

He's an old democrat associated with MLK.

Dead as a stump.

John Lewis was a giant among American Icon figures. He will be forever remembered, and honored in American history and legacy.

To compare, the last member of your family will be forgotten a week after they're gone, like the rest of the piece of shit right wingers on this board.

To reiterate:

John Lewis, MLK...Remembered. Honored.

Right wingers...Forgotten. Dead as a stump.

He's an old democrat associated with MLK.

Dead as a stump.

John Lewis was a giant among American Icon figures. He will be forever remembered, and honored in American history and legacy.

To compare, the last member of your family will be forgotten a week after they're gone, like the rest of the piece of shit right wingers on this board.

To reiterate:

John Lewis, MLK...Remembered. Honored.

Right wingers...Forgotten. Dead as a stump.

Left wing anti-Trumper.

Dead as a stump. Good riddance.

John Lewis voted against the Iraq War in 2002, along with only one other Georgia Congressman, also Democratic.

He was part of the heart and soul of African-American and new Democrat Party politics in Atlanta and Georgia. I was certainly disappointed that in old age he accepted and pushed the “patriotic” campaign that saw Trump as a mere puppet of Russia, but it seems to me he remained loyal to his own beliefs and principles. His personal integrity stood out in the universe of corrupt D.C. politics. He mentored and nurtured many and lived modestly, and after 34 years he was still one of, if not the, poorest Congressmen to serve our country, leaving behind a very modest “estate” of between 150,000 and 300,000 dollars. A man of honor and integrity.
He let blacks in this district live in rat infested shit hole’s he’s a disgusting human being I hope he rots in fucking hell

I can't fault John Lewis when he took beatings to help repeal Jim Crow laws.

I can't support or admire Lewis when he spent all those years in Congress saying yas suh no suh to the DNC
no matter what while many fellow blacks willingly were enslaved by the Great White Fathers in Washington
DC. with the help of Lewis.

I hope that makes things clear.
John Lewis fought on behalf of his constituents
Like all Congressmen should
Rat infested shit holes with no opportunity to get out

I remember I ran into John Lewis on a train I’ll turn to John and I said John why did you leave the republican party and vote for the party that beat the shit out of you and your other brothers and sisters!? He said and I quote they pay me more

John Lewis voted against the Iraq War in 2002, along with only one other Georgia Congressman, also Democratic.

He was part of the heart and soul of African-American and new Democrat Party politics in Atlanta and Georgia. I was certainly disappointed that in old age he accepted and pushed the “patriotic” campaign that saw Trump as a mere puppet of Russia, but it seems to me he remained loyal to his own beliefs and principles. His personal integrity stood out in the universe of corrupt D.C. politics. He mentored and nurtured many and lived modestly, and after 34 years he was still one of, if not the, poorest Congressmen to serve our country, leaving behind a very modest “estate” of between 150,000 and 300,000 dollars. A man of honor and integrity.
Fair enough, and he was like all men, a man not without flaws. To bad we couldn't reach him through the walls that were carefully and strategically crafted or were built by those around him, otherwise built by those in order to use him for their nefarious political purposes that to gain and retain power through him if possible.

His experiences were such a negative, that it may have destroyed his ability to not carry the weight of race around his neck for the rest of his life. It probably affected his ability to do his job open minded and fairly, therefore causing a contentious atmosphere around himself until the day he left. May the good Lord heal his wounds, correct his mind, deliver him from sin, and except him into the kingdom of heaven. God bless us all, and allow us to continue to heal in the face of our past. Amen

Last edited:
I can't fault John Lewis when he took beatings to help repeal Jim Crow laws.

I can't support or admire Lewis when he spent all those years in Congress saying yas suh no suh to the DNC
no matter what while many fellow blacks willingly were enslaved by the Great White Fathers in Washington
DC. with the help of Lewis.

I hope that makes things clear.
John Lewis fought on behalf of his constituents
Like all Congressmen should
Rat infested shit holes with no opportunity to get out
All John Lewis fault eh ???? What about all the white race baiting demoncrats who work hand in hand creating dependency, and fomenting the disasters in these places ???

Good thoughts to his family.... as for everything else:
It's not a bad thing. One more lifelong corrupt career politician out of Washington is a good thing.
He may once fought for the rights of blacks 50 years ago, but long ago entrenched himself in the pocket lining of Washington, and fought for more destructive social policies that severely damaged the people he falsely said he supported.
Goodbye to a corrupt politician that became one of the worst of them.

If you wanna honor John Lewis, vote.

VOTE FOR JOHN! write him in!

JOHN! JOHN! JOHN! JOHN! JOHN!

Fair enough, and he was like all men, a man not without flaws. To bad we couldn't reach him through the walls that were carefully and strategically crafted or were built by those around him, otherwise built by those in order to use him for their nefarious political purposes that to gain and retain power through him if possible.

His experiences were such a negative, that it may have destroyed his ability to not carry the weight of race around his neck for the rest of his life. It probably affected his ability to do his job open minded and fairly, therefore causing a contentious atmosphere around himself until the day he left. May the good Lord heal his wounds, correct his mind, deliver him from sin, and except him into the kingdom of heaven. God bless us all, and allow us to continue to heal in the face of our past. Amen

John Lewis fought for Civil Rights and then he fought for issues that most affected his constituents.

Great American Patriot

All John Lewis fault eh ???? What about all the white race baiting demoncrats who work hand in hand creating dependency, and fomenting the disasters in these places ???
Ummm...you are confused. It's not the fault of Lewis that the democrat party developed policies and
strategies to make blacks, for the most part, their indentured serfs. Great Society - Wikipedia

It is Lewis' fault that he always went right along with their schemes.

So he worked to integrate schools, and lunch counters and buses and such while at the same time
he was complicit going right along with the plan instituted by LBJ ('65) and the democrats that Johnson said
would have "negroes (though he used a less genteel version of that word) voting for democrats for the
next hundred years".

So don't ruffle your feathers.

Last edited:

John Lewis fought for Civil Rights and then he fought for issues that most affected his constituents.

Great American Patriot
Leaving out the bad eh ? Ok. Of course you see no bad when it comes to demon-cratzi's, so there's that.

Ummm...you are confused. It's not the fault of Lewis that the democrat party developed policies and
strategies to make blacks, for the most part, their indentured serfs.

It is Lewis' fault that he always went right along with their schemes.

So he worked to integrate schools, and lunch counters and buses and such while at the same time
he was complicit going right along with the plan instituted by LBJ and the democrats that Johnson said
would have "negroes (though he used a less genteel version of that word) voting for democrats for the
next hundred years".

So don't ruffle your feathers.
Uh I think that I was saying this, so settle your feathers back down.. :)

Great American Patriot
Leaving out the bad eh ? Ok. Of course you see no bad when it comes to demon-cratzi's, so there's that.

I see a great American Patriot who passed away

Great American Patriot

I see a great American Patriot who passed away
Ok, but see the bad parts as well.... Now just as American's have always done, it is to forgive and forget. The end.

Forum List

Back