John McCain owes America an apology

too funny the only people that seem to pay attention to her is the left....all you all are obsessed.....did you all ever stop to think she is out there to keep you all focused on her to make all you all look silly.....

I guessed you missed the little bit of research yesterday that showed that twice as many Palin threads here this month were started by righties than were started by lefties.

too funny the only people that seem to pay attention to her is the left....all you all are obsessed.....did you all ever stop to think she is out there to keep you all focused on her to make all you all look silly.....

I guessed you missed the little bit of research yesterday that showed that twice as many Palin threads here this month were started by righties than were started by lefties.

And there are 5 times as many righties than lefties on this board.....so that being said, the ratio seems to imply she is more of a topic to lefties than righties.

Funny how the left has a way of reading into things and making decisions without gathering all of the data.

Sort of like Obama....AFTER he commits 787 billion, THEN he says "we did not know how bad the economy was"

the libtards hate her because she's white, female, conservative, has family values and it burns their ass. so keep up the attacks. your just making her stronger

Ravi being victimized by shoddy inference.

That's some seriously delicious fuck'n irony right there! :rofl:

No...Ravi being criticized for criticizing one who expressed a personal emotion about a personal situation.

Ravi was never criticized for using the word retardred. Ravi was criticized for saying that one is too sensitive if such word is used...even though that person has spent the last 23 years hearing people refer to his son as "retarded"...which he IS.

But whatever...please defend Ravi...do not look at the trutyh of what took place here...instead look atythe spin Ravi so successfully put on it and successfuully dragged you into.

My post was in reference to those other two claiming that Ravi insulted your kid and is laughing about it.

And my post was actually a rip on Ravi, not a defense of her.

Is it ok to call you dense, or is does that hit too close to home?

I'll do my best to use the more pc "mentally challenged" in the future.

You didn't get the memo? "mentally challenged" is now considered offensive.

Until it too becomes offensive, the current pc term is "special olympic"

You seem to have fun with things like this.

Well...have fun with this...

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

Can you all say the same for your "normal" children?

Here's the thing...did Ravi call your son "retarded"? Did he mention your son at all? Or have YOU interjected your son into this conversation? and why?

What does your son have to do with all this? Why are you dragging your family into this?

Very odd behavior.

After my admission.
Well done.
Criticizing others for what you do yourself is rather silly. If the term retarded is close to home, then the word moron should be as well.

Apology accepted.

ask me to apologize you aids infected retard

Seeing this post before reading further....and wondering if OldandTired will take Timothy to task for the use of the term "retard."

When will you leftists apologize for saddling America with Barry?

So far, he is shaping up to be the absolute disaster we knew he would be.

You didn't get the memo? "mentally challenged" is now considered offensive.

Until it too becomes offensive, the current pc term is "special olympic"

You seem to have fun with things like this.

Well...have fun with this...

My mentally challanged son lives in his own apartment, has a savings account with over 15K in it...is engaged to be married.....and has yet to turn to government for his handouts and entitlements.

His goal is to acheive what I have acheived...personal success my own. He refuses my help financially....all he and his sweetheart ask for is for us to attend THEIR place for Thanksgiving and come with nothing but the sweet potatos.

Can you all say the same for your "normal" children?

Here's the thing...did Ravi call your son "retarded"? Did he mention your son at all? Or have YOU interjected your son into this conversation? and why?

What does your son have to do with all this? Why are you dragging your family into this?

Very odd behavior.

If you read the thread entirely you would not have fallen into Ravi's spin of what happened.

I simply mentioned civily that I find the word offensive and I explained why....I did not criticize him for it nor did I chastse him for it. I simply let him know why it bothers me with the expectastion that Ravi would respond as all have to me in the past...."i understand and I will not use that term as an insult in front of you again"

But Ravi responded that I was sensitive...in other words, criticized me for letting that term bother me......and accepted no responsibility for perhaps "hitting a nerve" that would affect anyone in my shoes.

But I NEVER criticized Ravi for using the word
....I simply said it offended me.
And that is when it got to where you read it....

There is a difference....

Forum List

Back