John Oliver Warns U.S. Over Trump: ‘There Are No F**king Do-Overs’

I learned more facts and truth from The Daily Show (Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver) than on cable news.

Let me ask you a question there Chief Shitting Bull....

How do you KNOW that they are telling you the "truth" rather than just want YOU want to hear? Hmm? Do you check them out? Do you look to see if their bullshit lines up with the facts? That's what I thought.

In other words - you answered your own question. Typical NaziCon bullshit...

I always love discussing the issues with you.

What issue do you fantasize that you are discussing? Leftist comedians doing the thinking for American imbeciles?

Are you a Brit? I suspect that you are, given your tenuous grasp of the language.

I learned more facts and truth from The Daily Show (Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver) than on cable news.

Let me ask you a question there Chief Shitting Bull....

How do you KNOW that they are telling you the "truth" rather than just want YOU want to hear? Hmm? Do you check them out? Do you look to see if their bullshit lines up with the facts? That's what I thought.

In other words - you answered your own question. Typical NaziCon bullshit...

That makes no sense Pocahontas. Hit'n the firewater early on this Monday?

Some food for thought:

"This is the saddest of all the many claims that those who want to leave Europe have made… The argument is: if we come out, we save 7 billion pounds a year. But, of course, it doesn’t work like that. There are two countries – Norway and Switzerland – who are not members of the European Union but have got trading agreements of the sort that we would have to renegotiate with Europe. And, if you actually look at what they pay for their trading agreements, it’s quite obvious that there would be very little saving, if any, for Britain, because we would have to agree as part of the new negotiations the cost of entry to that market.

But, you know, there is one fundamental difference. Norway, and Switzerland – although having access, and paying for that access – get told the conditions upon which their industrialists can trade. If we put ourselves in that position, we know that the French, Germans, Italians, Spanish, other industrial countries within the European Union, would set the rules, and they would tell us what we had to do. By being a member of the Single European Market, we help design the rules. So, A) We wouldn’t save any money. And B) We would be told what conditions would apply to us."

Would leaving the EU save Britain money? - Debating Europe
He has no idea what the trade deals will look like. What a stupid fear mongering thing to say. I bet President Trump will put them at the front of the line as a traditional ally should be.

I never heard of him but Wiki sez John Oliver is an "English comedian". The question is why the hell does the American left depend on stand up comedians for their political analysis.

They have IQ's lower than room temperature.

I never heard of him but Wiki sez John Oliver is an "English comedian". The question is why the hell does the American left depend on stand up comedians for their political analysis.

Baffling. Like why the ameircan right depends upon chronic habitual liars and truth fuckers like O'Reilly, Hammity, Limbaugh, Savage, Levin and the like. It's quite a fucked up society, as we see all across the board.

John Oliver tells more truth by accident than NaziCons do on purpose.

We know. We've suffered through Obama for almost 8 years now.

Rational people understood Obama would be bad for the economy, but no one predicted he would the first President ever that didn't have a single year of growth over 3%. Despite the oil boom, he still managed to screw it up.

Forum List

Back