John Oliver Warns U.S. Over Trump: ‘There Are No F**king Do-Overs’

Because of the U.S. Constitution. Ever hear of it...?

Deflection, who would have thunk from a regressive like you? EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to try answering the question about the do over, which the Constitution doesn't mention.

What document gives Hillary the legal right to run for president as many times as she wishes?

Ronald Reagan ran for the GOP Presidential nominee twice and winning on the second try. So what's your point?

The point expressed in the video--There is no f....king do over since Republicans have nominated this chimpanzee, now you're stuck with him. If you elect him as POTUS you'll be cemented to him for at least the next 4 years, and then you OWN everything he says and does.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Has he been nominated, did they have the convention and not tell anyone?

There's rumors about that delegates are trying to rewrite the rules to cast their own preference. From what I am hearing delegates are already being threatened by Trump supporters. I imagine there is going to be a huge Convention floor fight.

The problem they have is no one is willing to be the sacrificial nominee, should they try and replace Trump with another. Some delegates don't want any of the 2016 nominees. Paul Ryan has already said no. Mitt Romney says he won't do it unless he's drafted. So then who?
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

If the "establishment dickheads" undermine Trump at the convention, America will be done. Americans will go completely crazy. That is, except for the liberal ISIS supporters. But, hell, what else would you expect from the coward, limp-wristed liberals?

Deflection, who would have thunk from a regressive like you? EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to try answering the question about the do over, which the Constitution doesn't mention.

What document gives Hillary the legal right to run for president as many times as she wishes?

Ronald Reagan ran for the GOP Presidential nominee twice and winning on the second try. So what's your point?

The point expressed in the video--There is no f....king do over since Republicans have nominated this chimpanzee, now you're stuck with him. If you elect him as POTUS you'll be cemented to him for at least the next 4 years, and then you OWN everything he says and does.

There's rumors about that delegates are trying to rewrite the rules to cast their own preference. From what I am hearing delegates are already being threatened by Trump supporters. I imagine there is going to be a huge Convention floor fight.

The problem they have is no one is willing to be the sacrificial nominee, should they try and replace Trump with another. Some delegates don't want any of the 2016 nominees. Paul Ryan has already said no. Mitt Romney says he won't do it unless he's drafted. So then who?

If the "establishment dickheads" undermine Trump at the convention, America will be done. Americans will go completely crazy. That is, except for the liberal ISIS supporters. But, hell, what else would you expect from the coward, limp-wristed liberals?

I agree, I think the only way to save the Republican party is to let it get wiped out on election night. Because these same people who put Trump at the top of the ticket would never learn a dam thing if he was replaced, and they would be back again in 2020 to do it all over again.

So I expect election night to look something like an election long ago. Just move the states around to suit your choice.

genusmap.php

687474703a2f2f6d656469612e6361676c65636172746f6f6e732e636f6d2f6d656469612f636172746f6f6e732f34362f323031332f31302f32312f3133393036375f3630302e6a7067

I agree, I think the only way to save the Republican party is to let it get wiped out on election night. Because these same people who put Trump at the top of the ticket would never learn a dam thing if he was replaced, and they would be back again in 2020 to do it all over again.

So I expect election night to look something like an election long ago. Just move the states around to suit your choice.

genusmap.php

For whatever reason - republicans just CANNOT understand this. Conservative AMERICANS do not give a shit about parties any longer. They (we) are fed the hell up with the shit that BOTH parties have been handing us for the last 12 years or so. I'm telling you, let this thing go sideways - and you are going to see bloodshed.

Because of the U.S. Constitution. Ever hear of it...?

My only point is he's not the nominee, that doesn't happen till the convention and in this crazy year who the hell knows what will happen. Like what happens if the FBI makes a criminal referral to the DOJ before the conventions? Hell I talked to a guy this weekend that said he hopes both are assassinated so we could start over, and he was a dem that said he couldn't vote for the hildabitch.

My only point is he's not the nominee, that doesn't happen till the convention and in this crazy year who the hell knows what will happen. Like what happens if the FBI makes a criminal referral to the DOJ before the conventions? Hell I talked to a guy this weekend that said he hopes both are assassinated so we could start over, and he was a dem that said he couldn't vote for the hildabitch.

What does it mean to you when the FBI states there will be no criminal charges?
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

This is the "logical" outcome when America has had to deal with Bush and Obama. The next step is to get the most DISQUALIFIED candidates that you can find to run - the worst of the worst. And we have come to that now. America has latched onto Trump. they are sick and tired of the "usual" candidates that sit on their asses, wave to the peasants and collect their riches. Contrary to what the liberals believe - Americans are NOT stupid.

So what do they put forth? One of the most hated bitches ever to inhabit the planet. and NOW? they act like she is some sort of angel. Jesus Christ.

The world is watching as we implode. They know (and see) that we are on our last legs...

CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

What does that mean? Well, if true, it means that the Obama administration has decided that the bitch will NOT be prosecuted. You see, if there was a trial, Obama himself would have to testify about what HE knew about the classified emails. Can't be implicated in that, now can he?

Just another tale of corruption in these United States that gets off, scott free. Welcome to the double standard.

But I would caution you to read the date of the report - May 6th - seems like bullshit.

Get back to me when the FBI actually files a report to the DOJ, I'm damned tired of all these quotes from anonymous sources form both sides.

genusmap.php

For whatever reason - republicans just CANNOT understand this. Conservative AMERICANS do not give a shit about parties any longer. They (we) are fed the hell up with the shit that BOTH parties have been handing us for the last 12 years or so. I'm telling you, let this thing go sideways - and you are going to see bloodshed.

I really don't care. I have already changed my party status from Republican to Independent, because Donald Trump doesn't represent me or the Republican party. He's your chimpanzee, not mine. And there are millions of Republicans that will be voting for Hillary Clinton, just to keep Trump out of the oval office. So when he gets steam rolled and buried on election night, YOU remember YOU did this.
Brent Scowcroft endorses Hillary Clinton
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

And in that you'll find your blood.

images

Get back to me when the FBI actually files a report to the DOJ, I'm damned tired of all these quotes from anonymous sources form both sides.

Indeed. But I believe that the outcome will be the same. Hell, that **** could shoot someone on the White House lawn and get away with it.

genusmap.php

I really don't care. I have already changed my party status from Republican to Independent, because Donald Trump doesn't represent me or the Republican party. He's your chimpanzee, not mine. And there are millions of Republicans that will be voting for Hillary Clinton, just to keep Trump out of the oval office. So when he gets steam rolled and buried on election night, YOU remember YOU did this.
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

images

You are a special kind of stupid. You'd rather have a SOB in the White House that will fuck this country 8 ways from Sunday than support a nominee that has received more votes in the primary season than any republican in history. Why? because he doesn't suck dick like you want him to.

What a fucking waste. And you have the GALL to call yourself a "republican" Fuck you.

genusmap.php

images

Like I've told many folks, the most important thing that will come from this election are the next 2-4 supreme court justice nominations. They will affect this country long after the next president is a footnote in history. We can't allow the hildabitch to make them. They will finish off the country.

WHO?????????? WHO???

Are progressive really THAT FUCKING RETARDED THAT THEY GET THEIR IDEAS FROM ENTERTAINERS?????
They have been told that every person that encourages current law is a fascist. Yet they have no clue they are acting as fascists.

genusmap.php

images

You are a special kind of stupid. You'd rather have a SOB in the White House that will fuck this country 8 ways from Sunday than support a nominee that has received more votes in the primary season than any republican in history. Why? because he doesn't suck dick like you want him to.

What a fucking waste. And you have the GALL to call yourself a "republican" Fuck you.

Hillary Clinton has Donald Trump beat in the primary popular vote by 2,504,644.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote!

Furthermore in these open primary states there was a lot of operation TRUMP voting going on by Democrats. Them looking for the weakest candidate for Hillary to defeat in the General. I watched one Trump focus group on CNN, directly after Wisconsin. All of whom had just finished voting for Trump. When asked how many of them were Democrats or Independents who voted for Trump, because Hillary could beat him, half the audiences hands went up in the air.

You screwed the pooch with Trump as the nominee.
2a8f19848684174a7332596a9d77a087.jpg

Last edited:

genusmap.php

images

Like I've told many folks, the most important thing that will come from this election are the next 2-4 supreme court justice nominations. They will affect this country long after the next president is a footnote in history. We can't allow the hildabitch to make them. They will finish off the country.

You might want to read what an educated Republican says about that. He's much more worried about who Donald Trump would select as the next SCOTUS than Hillary Clinton.

Then we have this.....

• Sessions’ Committee Estimates: Clinton Refugee Admissions Could Cost $400 Billion
    Breitbart ^ | 27 Jun 2016 | Caroline May
    Shortened title. Full title: Sessions’ Committee Estimates: Clinton Refugee Admissions Could Populate Baltimore, Cost $400 Billion in First Term Hillary Clinton’s plans to expand the number of refugees admitted to the United States could equate to 620,000 refugees over a single four-year term in office, at a lifetime cost to the taxpayer of over $400 billion, according to an analysis by the Subcommittee on Immigration and The National Interest. The analysis, released Monday, charges that Clinton’s plan to admit at least 65,000 Syrian refugees, above the existing annual refugee stream, could find a Clinton presidency admitting 155,000 new refugees each...

Did John Oliver tell you how expensive it is eta: was for Britain to be in the EU club? Like 8 billion pounds last year alone? Almost as much as the Home budget for the country?

What benefits did Britain get for that money?

NOTHING - except for immigrants, crime, loss of jobs,loss of sovereignty, loss of society, loss of heritage ...........need I go on?

Yeah do go on. Are you British?

Well, yes and no. I was born in England (Lancashire) to an Air Force Officer. But make no mistake about it - I am AMERICAN!

Then as a liberty loving american, leave Britain to the Brits to sort out, not your affair.

Hillary Clinton has Donald Trump beat in the primary popular vote by 2,504,644.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote!

Furthermore in these open primary states there was a lot of operation TRUMP voting going on by Democrats. Them looking for the weakest candidate for Hillary to defeat in the General. I watched one Trump focus group on CNN, directly after Wisconsin. All of whom had just finished voting for Trump. When asked how many of them were Democrats or Independents who voted for Trump, because Hillary could beat him, half the audiences hands went up in the air.

You screwed the pooch with Trump as the nominee.
2a8f19848684174a7332596a9d77a087.jpg
I'm sure that means about the same thing in English.

genusmap.php

images

You might want to read what an educated Republican says about that. He's much more worried about who Donald Trump would select as the next SCOTUS than Hillary Clinton.

That was published in Feb, you got anything after Trump published his proposed nominees? And anyone who quotes Hamilton as a federalist ain't that smart to begin with. Hamilton wanted an all powerful federal government, that's the antithesis of federalism.

Forum List

Back