Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

Post after post by you evincing the 'it doesn't matter' Democrat talking point.....

"....completely dispassionate, and deliberately so."

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

Actually, dispassionate, yes.

Did you see me saying that the DEM was going to win in FL-13? Nope.

Did I provide solid facts about the CD long before you all were even thinking about it? Yepp.

So, yepp, when it comes to numbers, I'm dispassionate.

Now, when it comes to asshole trolls who troll and troll and troll, then I get passionate. Want me to get passionate now?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/345415-sometimes-truth-from-the-old-grey-lady.html
I don't go to the NY Times for 'truth', I go there for facts.

And their facts are never in dispute.

Do I have this right?: The repub won a seat they've held for 4 decades by < 2 percentage points even after having MILLIONS in outside money $$$ pour in? Did I miss anything?
Nope, you didn't miss a thing.

That's why Republicans were TRASHING Jolly in the days leading up to the election - they were sure he was going to lose, and didn't want his loss seen as a bellwether.

How so?

This Jolly won't be able to get his jollies screwing over the non-rich, since he's up for re-election in 8 months.

He'll have to basically vote with the Democrats on all issues, so as not to alienate the voters who allowed him to squeak by.

... Or ... in 8 months he could let the voters know he's still against Obamacare ...
...which was not the focus of this election - Medicare and SS were.

Don't take my word for it - pull up the ads on YouTube. The ACA was not #1.

Even the LA Pravda Times doesn't agree with you on that one.

GOP emphasis on Obamacare helps David Jolly win House seat in Florida - latimes.com

Do I have this right?: The repub won a seat they've held for 4 decades by < 2 percentage points even after having MILLIONS in outside money $$$ pour in? Did I miss anything?

That's why Republicans were TRASHING Jolly in the days leading up to the election - they were sure he was going to lose, and didn't want his loss seen as a bellwether.

YES YOU missed a lot leftard

you mention million pouring in from the outside? yes it did; FROM THE LEFT. dEMS OUTSPENT THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE 4 TO 1 IN THIS RACE

but go ahead and lie to yourself

oh and obama won the seat the last 2 elections there; but you want to go back to history before that; because you cant handle reality

Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!
6 million signed up now. You cons just keep living in denial. Using Florida as a barometer is like taking a poll from an insane asylum. Well they do let those nut jobs vote, don't they.

yep. "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida , the home to the Hillbilly Riviera BTW, is NOT a good place to serve as this great nation's barometer.
That's 'Redneck Riviera'.

you mention million pouring in from the outside? yes it did; FROM THE LEFT. dEMS OUTSPENT THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE 4 TO 1 IN THIS RACE

oh and obama won the seat the last 2 elections there; but you want to go back to history before that; because you cant handle reality

Why were Republicans TRASHING Jolly in the days leading up to the election?

Show that Dems outspent Republicans 4 to 1, bedwetter.

Last edited:
6 million signed up now. You cons just keep living in denial. Using Florida as a barometer is like taking a poll from an insane asylum. Well they do let those nut jobs vote, don't they.

yep. "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida , the home to the Hillbilly Riviera BTW, is NOT a good place to serve as this great nation's barometer.

lol this is the state Dems insisted they won in 2000

libs are laughable losers who lie to themselves

does it matter leftard?

why dont you mind you business and address obama's failed legacy?

Now, now... easy there.. I plan to retire in Navarre :(

-Geaux

does it matter leftard?

why dont you mind you business and address obama's failed legacy?

You always so congenial?

Actually, dispassionate, yes.

Did you see me saying that the DEM was going to win in FL-13? Nope.

Did I provide solid facts about the CD long before you all were even thinking about it? Yepp.

So, yepp, when it comes to numbers, I'm dispassionate.

Now, when it comes to asshole trolls who troll and troll and troll, then I get passionate. Want me to get passionate now?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/345415-sometimes-truth-from-the-old-grey-lady.html

You clown... facts are never in dispute? is that possible? you're a joke:cuckoo: and I'm very congenial.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Z018QS-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Z018QS-Y[/ame]

Last edited:

You clown... facts are never in dispute? is that possible? you're a joke:cuckoo: and I'm very congenial.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Z018QS-Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Z018QS-Y[/ame]

Wait a minute, @Jroc - there is a HUGE difference between having a reporting bias and reporting false information. FOX has a HUGE Conservative reporting bias, but most all of the information they present, in it's raw form, is factually correct. Ditto CNN, ditto ABC, etc.

The question is whether the one Christie story is factually false, not where there is any kind of tilt attached to it.

And I'm even more congenial than you, so there!

Wait a minute, @Jroc - there is a HUGE difference between having a reporting bias and reporting false information. FOX has a HUGE Conservative reporting bias, but most all of the information they present, in it's raw form, is factually correct. Ditto CNN, ditto ABC, etc.

The question is whether the one Christie story is factually false, not where there is any kind of tilt attached to it.

And I'm even more congenial than you, so there!

For you my Jewish brother. i say fuck the times...and that's not congenial i supposed. The times skews news to fit its own agenda. No i don't support the Times. That paper is barley fit to line my bird cage. What do you think about that?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2PQCNQH2lY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2PQCNQH2lY[/ame]

I would say that the overwhelming majority of data put out by the NYT is factually correct. Also, the overwhelming majority of data put out by the FOX is also factually correct. For every youtube clip you show me of something about the NYT that bothers you, I can show you one from FOX that is every bit as whackadoodle. So, fuck FOX.

I am still congenial. :D

I would say that the overwhelming majority of data put out by the NYT is factually correct. Also, the overwhelming majority of data put out by the FOX is also factually correct. For every youtube clip you show me of something about the NYT that bothers you, I can show you one from FOX that is every bit as whackadoodle. So, fuck FOX.

Trivializing the genocide of my people matters to me, but you can compare if you'd like. Be my guest

Trivializing the genocide of my people matters to me, but you can compare if you'd like. Be my guest

I am in no way trivializing the Holocaust, and you know that already. But you decided to put up that clip very specifically to evoke an emotion within me, and I didn't take the bait. My point stands. And just to remind, they are my people, too.

There have, in all of the NYT's history, been very, very, very few stories that it has had to correct or apologize for. This means that the overwhelming majority (at or over 99%) of what the NYT produces is factually absolutely correct. You may not like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

Meanwhile, FOX is still having a hard time figuring out how to not fuck up it's Chyrons.

I am in no way trivializing the Holocaust, and you know that already. But you decided to put up that clip very specifically to evoke an emotion within me, and I didn't take the bait. My point stands. And just to remind, they are my people, too.

There have, in all of the NYT's history, been very, very, very few stories that it has had to correct or apologize for. This means that the overwhelming majority (at or over 99%) of what the NYT produces is factually absolutely correct. You may not like it, but that doesn't change the facts.

Meanwhile, FOX is still having a hard time figuring out how to not fuck up it's Chyrons.

I would have went there if it were you or someone else. I just notice that you thanked that clown's post. So i figured I'd throw you into the mix, since you support that clown.

http://www.camera.org/images_user/pdf/NYT study exec summary_ind.pdf

Last edited:

It isnt a question of facts. Spin has nothing to do with whether the facts reported are correct or not. It is how they are presented.
And Fox is far more objective than the Times. That is simply proven.

And when you say "they are my people too" you are referring to the Nazis, yes?

I would have went there if it were you or someone else. I just notice that you thanked that clown's post. So i figured I'd throw you into the mix, since you support that clown.

http://www.camera.org/images_user/pdf/NYT study exec summary_ind.pdf

You know, Jroc, a thanks is not a full endorsement. You need to chill a little about that. It's not a war here in USMB, it's an exchange of ideas. Sometimes I thank you, too, but that's not a 100% endorsement. And you have thanked me as well, and that is also not a 100% endorsement. Think about it.

Thanks for the .pdf, I am reading it right now. CAMERA is supposedly a non-profit. It is a lobbying group that generally does good work most of the time. But not all the time.

Forum List

Back