Jolly Wins! ObamaCare Loses!

Grab your socks libs because after the woodshed moment for the Dem party comes in November, afterward, the door will be open for the rise of the opposition party where you thought you hated the 1% now, just wait. :lol:

-Geaux

Grab your socks libs because after the woodshed moment for the Dem party comes in November, afterward, the door will be open for the rise of the opposition party where you thought you hated the 1% now, just wait. :lol:

-Geaux

It's going to be a bloodbath. The problem will be that the Republicans once again with power will once again suck and not follow through on anything they promised, and election after election the left will go back into power.

-Geaux

It's going to be a bloodbath. The problem will be that the Republicans once again with power will once again suck and not follow through on anything they promised, and election after election the left will go back into power.
And all the while try and get rid of the TEA party folks out of their midsts. They lop their noses off to spite their faces.

In a bad way compared to their expectations leading up to this point. In a bad way for Obama’s last few years where none of his agenda will go anywhere because he will no longer have a cooperative legislative branch. The fact is that the democrats have been telling everyone how the Republican Party is dying. How the republicans cannot win an election. How they are destined to lose the house.

Now that reality is setting in, they are going to have to accept the fact that this hyperbole has no substance whatsoever.

This gets tiring, but apparently, RWNJs like it to be tiring.

Electoral history was on the side of Jolly (R) from the get-go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Exact chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WmxQNjAtOFFvM3p4S3NvTWRGNGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

(that was hours and hours of work, btw)

And my estimate and prediction, here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...re-was-an-election-last-night-in-fl-13-a.html

No polling that I know of to date. But the electoral history of this District indicates:

Advantage GOP.

It might be helpful to remember that one race does not make a trend. This year should be a GOP year, anyway. That is in-line with electoral history.

I can see that the election means nothing....and you're not worried one little bit.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

I'm not.

The universe is unfolding exactly as it should. Regardless of who wins in November, we will still have problems to solve and issues to surmount.

You don't really know me at all, but you will learn that when it comes to numbers, I am completely dispassionate, and deliberately so. I have no more a problem predicting a GOP win as I do a DEM win. The numbers are what they are.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Exact chart:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WmxQNjAtOFFvM3p4S3NvTWRGNGc&usp=sharing#gid=0

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...re-was-an-election-last-night-in-fl-13-a.html

It might be helpful to remember that one race does not make a trend. This year should be a GOP year, anyway. That is in-line with electoral history.

I can see that the election means nothing....and you're not worried one little bit.

I'm not.

The universe is unfolding exactly as it should. Regardless of who wins in November, we will still have problems to solve and issues to surmount.

You don't really know me at all, but you will learn that when it comes to numbers, I am completely dispassionate, and deliberately so. I have no more a problem predicting a GOP win as I do a DEM win. The numbers are what they are.

Post after post by you evincing the 'it doesn't matter' Democrat talking point.....

"....completely dispassionate, and deliberately so."

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

I'm not.

Post after post by you evincing the 'it doesn't matter' Democrat talking point.....

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

Actually, dispassionate, yes.

Did you see me saying that the DEM was going to win in FL-13? Nope.

Did I provide solid facts about the CD long before you all were even thinking about it? Yepp.

So, yepp, when it comes to numbers, I'm dispassionate.

Now, when it comes to asshole trolls who troll and troll and troll, then I get passionate. Want me to get passionate now?

I'm not.

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

Actually, dispassionate, yes.

Did you see me saying that the DEM was going to win in FL-13? Nope.

Did I provide solid facts about the CD long before you all were even thinking about it? Yepp.

So, yepp, when it comes to numbers, I'm dispassionate.

Now, when it comes to asshole trolls who troll and troll and troll, then I get passionate. Want me to get passionate now?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/345415-sometimes-truth-from-the-old-grey-lady.html

I'm not.

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

Dyspeptic?

I'm not.

Dispassionate?

Diaphanous.

Dyspeptic?

A doctor can cure your medical problem.

Do I have this right?: The repub won a seat they've held for 4 decades by < 2 percentage points even after having MILLIONS in outside money $$$ pour in? Did I miss anything?

Do I have this right?: The repub won a seat they've held for 4 decades by < 2 percentage points even after having MILLIONS in outside money $$$ pour in? Did I miss anything?

Nope. You pretty much got it. Oh, and they want us DEMS to wail and gnash teeth and I'm like, meh, I don't need to do that, cuz I already pretty much called it for Jolly in January, but Conosaurs just don't do N4mb3rZ!

Nope. You pretty much got it. Oh, and they want us DEMS to wail and gnash teeth and I'm like, meh, I don't need to do that, cuz I already pretty much called it for Jolly in January, but Conosaurs just don't do N4mb3rZ!

Yup he pretty much missed it. A star Dem candidate who had taken the district in a previous election loses, despite outspending the unknown GOP opponent by a wide margin.
You happened to get lucky on a coin toss and think the sun shines out your tuchas now. The rest of us know better.

6 million signed up now. You cons just keep living in denial. Using Florida as a barometer is like taking a poll from an insane asylum. Well they do let those nut jobs vote, don't they.

6 million signed up now. You cons just keep living in denial. Using Florida as a barometer is like taking a poll from an insane asylum. Well they do let those nut jobs vote, don't they.

I agree, the Democrats need to run on the success of Obamacare. Don't you?

In a bad way compared to their expectations leading up to this point. In a bad way for Obama’s last few years where none of his agenda will go anywhere because he will no longer have a cooperative legislative branch. The fact is that the democrats have been telling everyone how the Republican Party is dying. How the republicans cannot win an election. How they are destined to lose the house.

Now that reality is setting in, they are going to have to accept the fact that this hyperbole has no substance whatsoever.

Exact chart:

No polling that I know of to date. But the electoral history of this District indicates:

Advantage GOP.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results, golum.
No, it's not a guarantee. And no one claimed it was, dishonest hack.

It is a predictor, though.

yep. "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida , the home to the Hillbilly Riviera BTW, is NOT a good place to serve as this great nation's barometer.

yep. "Heaven's Waiting Room" AKA- Florida , the home to the Hillbilly Riviera BTW, is NOT a good place to serve as this great nation's barometer.

Of course it is. There are just as many free loading dead beats per capita there as anywhere else. :lol:

-Geaux

Exact chart:

Advantage GOP.

He's up for re-election in 8 months. Do you think he's going to be a Wacko Bird in the meantime?

This was a special election, in March. Even less people show up for one of these than they do for a midterm. The fact that he barely squeaked by should not be a celebration of things to come for the Regressive Party.

Also, keep in mind that President Obama (praise be unto Him!) was MIA for the 2010 midterm. Do you think he will make that mistake again? :lol:

The libs are getting that tail beat. Rough week for the left

-Geaux
How so?

This Jolly won't be able to get his jollies screwing over the non-rich, since he's up for re-election in 8 months.

He'll have to basically vote with the Democrats on all issues, so as not to alienate the voters who allowed him to squeak by.

... Or ... in 8 months he could let the voters know he's still against Obamacare ...
...which was not the focus of this election - Medicare and SS were.

Don't take my word for it - pull up the ads on YouTube. The ACA was not #1.

Forum List

Back